Russia has got us checkmated in the artic yahoo!!!!!!

Tillerson was made Secretary of State to help Russia along in the arctic
What helps them is global warming.

Yep. Opened up areas that were inaccessible before climate change caused much faster melting.

Just one more reason the pussy grabber and his RWNJ Pooting lovers are denying climate change - to help Russia.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Great thread bait for the St. Petersburg Russian trolls and troll dupes. It took only a few minutes to hook the first fish.
Although by now I would imagine they've expanded their operations way beyond that measly building.

They have a lot of people working for them, in different countries as well.
True, but this site is infested with them and their associates and reinforced by dupes. Meathead is a prime suspect.
Tipsy is probably just a dupe.
No. I really do hate democrats that much.
Well, the hatred of your fellow Americans over political and moral beliefs, values, and adherence to traditions is what has duped you into becoming a traitor to your country.

RWNJs hatred for their own country has been more and more apparent for some years now.

Look at how they idolize Pooting. That's why they voted for drumpf.

And, Tipsycatlover is one of the worst.

Obama did his best to cripple Alaska's economy with his various "environmental" diktats. Tried like Hell to lock up all the land to prevent development. Ignored the far north entirely. Alaskans were semi-seriously expecting him to apologize to Russia for Seward's abusive deal and to hand the land back to show sincerity. Thing is, many thought that would be a GOOD thing as they could then get along with putting resources to work and growing an economy with JOBS!

That was a sad, sad time. Now it's up to America's first president in eight years to play catch-up. If that's even possible.

Back in the 80's this news would have scared me because they were the same as we have ALWAYS been,an evil nation starting wars with other countries,now however they are more like the way america was when it was first founded a free country and we are the most evil and corrupt nation and government on the planet so i am so elated to hear that Russia it MILES ahead of us.yahoo!!!!!:biggrin::clap2::dance:

US COAST GUARD CHIEF: Russia has 'got us at checkmate' in the Arctic
Are you illiterate, or are you writing like that on purpose?

Illiterate.

Great thread bait for the St. Petersburg Russian trolls and troll dupes. It took only a few minutes to hook the first fish.
Although by now I would imagine they've expanded their operations way beyond that measly building.

True, but this site is infested with them and their associates and reinforced by dupes. Meathead is a prime suspect.
Well, the hatred of your fellow Americans over political and moral beliefs, values, and adherence to traditions is what has duped you into becoming a traitor to your country.
Not all my fellow Americans. Just those like you. Not that I consider you a fellow American.

Is that clear?

In the 50s Russia was the Godless nation and we were the good guys. Now we are the Godless nation.

Good for Russia.

@Tipsycatlove

"Good for Russia"?

You traitors don't even bother to pretend you care about your own country.

If it came down to selling out the country to wipe away the stain of liberals like you I would do it in a second and be proud.

Obama did his best to cripple Alaska's economy with his various "environmental" diktats. Tried like Hell to lock up all the land to prevent development. Ignored the far north entirely. Alaskans were semi-seriously expecting him to apologize to Russia for Seward's abusive deal and to hand the land back to show sincerity. Thing is, many thought that would be a GOOD thing as they could then get along with putting resources to work and growing an economy with JOBS!

That was a sad, sad time. Now it's up to America's first president in eight years to play catch-up. If that's even possible.

Pretty close. Alaskan's flipped their shit when he hammered down on our research and development up here those last few days in office. Though it's been like that for ages, we've had an impression that we need to kiss the oil companies asses to keep them from bailing to another countries for almost his entire reign (and it's not like we're big fans of the oil companies per say either.) On the one hand oil is our biggest revenue in the state budget so we're cheering for his high oil prices, on the other hand we were pissed because he was locking us out of our biggest revenue source.

Perhaps some thought he'd sell us back to Russia, but most of us thought that he was trying to force us into full dependence upon the Federal government. We've always been a bit rebellious against the Feds up here, our Vets don't take no shit and we younger generations support our boys so it's like multi-generational resistance to dependence. We've done pretty well, never had a state taxes, etc. but the extended drag of the recession caught us just last year; had a $3.5B budget deficit. We managed to pare that down to $1B but we seriously need OPEC to knock it the fuck off or we're going to have to spend our savings >.<

That said, we're not interested in fighting against the Russians, we've fought with their boys on joint training, some of them even immigrated here after visiting; fall in love with a girl, or the opportunities available. No way we'd go Russian though. I'd guesstimate that easily 50% of the non-native Alaskan population is US military up here. We're super independent and rather resistant to taking orders we don't think are "right." Putin would hate us, probably kill us all for being such a pain in the ass heh

Back in the 80's this news would have scared me because they were the same as we have ALWAYS been,an evil nation starting wars with other countries,now however they are more like the way america was when it was first founded a free country and we are the most evil and corrupt nation and government on the planet so i am so elated to hear that Russia it MILES ahead of us.yahoo!!!!!:biggrin::clap2::dance:

US COAST GUARD CHIEF: Russia has 'got us at checkmate' in the Arctic

The link in the OP sucks, no I'm not subscribing. Have anything else?

Are you an idiot or are you writing like that on purpose?

Never mind, with you I already know.
Just watch. Exxon's gonna get a great deal from Putin soon.
Why would Exxon need a deal with Putin?

Because it gets their dicks hard
Why would Exxon need a deal with Putin. Why would a deal with Putin arouse the penises of women working for Exxon?
Because it's balance of the world tipping money
'Splain.

you think there is any difference in the two parties?:badgrin: Obama disproved that saying he would reverse all of Bushs policys but instead not only contiuned them,but expanded them,:biggrin:

Not all my fellow Americans. Just those like you. Not that I consider you a fellow American.

Is that clear?

Is that clear?[/QUOTE]
:udaman::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Forum List

Back