Russia Knew In Advance About Syria Chemical Attack

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
AP: Russia Knew In Advance About Syria Chemical Attack

"The AP cited a senior U.S. official saying that a Russian-operated drone flew over the hospital as victims of the attack were getting treatment, and that a Russian-made jet subsequently bombed the hospital. American officials believe that this strike against the hospital was done in order to cover up evidence of the chemical weapons attack.

AP reported that U.S. officials are still unclear about who was flying the Russian-made jet, but they believe that the drone’s presence means that Russia knew about the chemical weapons attack."

I am providing the news report with the caveat that I don't 'buy' their reported conclusion at this time. A Russian-Operated drone flew over the hospital AFTER the attack, and that is supposed to mean Russia knew about the attack BEFORE it happened?!

Try making that argument before the U.N. Security Council - hope you have more than that...just sayin'.

A Russian aerial military strike on a hospital full of women and children chemical weapons victims?

Shit, that is gangster as hell. Cold blooded.

AP: Russia Knew In Advance About Syria Chemical Attack

"The AP cited a senior U.S. official saying that a Russian-operated drone flew over the hospital as victims of the attack were getting treatment, and that a Russian-made jet subsequently bombed the hospital. American officials believe that this strike against the hospital was done in order to cover up evidence of the chemical weapons attack.

AP reported that U.S. officials are still unclear about who was flying the Russian-made jet, but they believe that the drone’s presence means that Russia knew about the chemical weapons attack."

I am providing the news report with the caveat that I don't 'buy' their reported conclusion at this time. A Russian-Operated drone flew over the hospital AFTER the attack, and that is supposed to mean Russia knew about the attack BEFORE it happened?!

Try making that argument before the U.N. Security Council - hope you have more than that...just sayin'.

NO FUCKING WAY. NONE.

A Russian aerial military strike on a hospital full of women and children chemical weapons victims?

Shit, that is gangster as hell. Cold blooded.

Oh and after getting a thumbs up from Tillerson thats what you want to do. Piss off the whole planet. Be meaner than all get out.

Assad who is highely intelligent went VLAD LETS POISON ALL MY PEOPLE AND MAKE EVERYONE ANGRY AT US

I KNOW VLAD LETS POISON PEOPLE SO EVERYONE CAN KNOW I'M AN ASSHOLE VLAD

Fuck off people. No way Assad did this. Saudis just like in 2013 when Assad had begged the UN to come in and oh holy moly a similar gas attack took place in of all places a Damascus suburbia neighborhood WHILE THE FUCKING UN WAS THERE.

its the fucking duplicate of this shit again and its the SAUDIS.

Update: A Department of Defense spokesman discounted the report Monday evening.

“I’ve seen nothing that corroborates this definitive statement,” Major Jamie Davis told the Daily Caller in a statement Monday. “We continue to review the available intelligence surrounding this incident.”

Read more: AP: Russia Knew In Advance About Syria Chemical Attack
I didn't get it. They bombed it? And not a mention of. Anyone dying. Sounds like someone write in a hurry.

this would be a good time to keep a close eye on the remaining castro brother, remember the last time.

asshole obama, what about our country ??

Forum List

Back