Russia mobilizing troops for first time since WW2 and threatens with nukes

Putin:

1663783191720.png

Yet you're the one who won't even question why Putin waited until Biden was in office to invade Ukraine (hint: it's the same reason he invaded Crimea when Biden was VP).
What was Trump going to do that Biden hasn't? Maybe flatter Putin on his "smart" invasion?

I've asked that question around 20 times by now and not a single one of you idiots that reapeat this bs could reasonably answer.

Biden has been doing exactly what most Americans want him to do - hard sanction Russia with international coalition and provide millitary assistance to Ukrane without involving our troops.

Last edited:
You seriously think Putin can politically survive a failed invasion that is getting tens and tens of thousands young Russians killed, destorying their economy and isolating it from the developed world?

I guess you have a lower opinion of Russian people than I do.
Moron, change the channel. Watch Tucker Carlson for a change.

Again, you got a credible :link: that tens of thousands of Russian soldiers have been killed?
You mean aside a document from Russian Ministry of Finance who has to pay out death compensation to the families and just about every intelligence agency's estimates?

Sure, I've got another implicit source - Russia, who refuses to publish casualties. If they were low, they would be bragging about it every day.

Last edited:
In other news from the Czardom:

This is what you get in Russia if you dare to publicly protest the state policies.

Last edited:
U.S. and EU / NATO intelligence agencies haven't been correct about anything in their assessments of Russian's special military operation in Ukraine.
No? Whats this then?

Russians went into full denial, calling American intelligence sabre rattling, insisting that they are simply conducting training in their own lands and it's no one's bussiness.

They were blatantly lying of course and tanks were rolling into Ukraine a few weeks later.

In case it isn't obvious, it is a bad idea to put Putin in a position where he thinks a pre-emptive strike is necessary. Seems like we are doing everything we can to convince him of that. If he is talking about it, which he just did, and things don't change, he'll do it.

From his full speech - Address by the President of the Russian Federation

The West has gone too far in its aggressive anti-Russia policy, making endless threats to our country and people. Some irresponsible Western politicians are doing more than just speak about their plans to organise the delivery of long-range offensive weapons to Ukraine, which could be used to deliver strikes at Crimea and other Russian regions.

Such terrorist attacks, including with the use of Western weapons, are being delivered at border areas in the Belgorod and Kursk regions. NATO is conducting reconnaissance through Russia’s southern regions in real time and with the use of modern systems, aircraft, vessels, satellites and strategic drones.

Washington, London and Brussels are openly encouraging Kiev to move the hostilities to our territory. They openly say that Russia must be defeated on the battlefield by any means, and subsequently deprived of political, economic, cultural and any other sovereignty and ransacked.

They have even resorted to the nuclear blackmail. I am referring not only to the Western-encouraged shelling of the Zaporozhye Nuclear Power Plant, which poses a threat of a nuclear disaster, but also to the statements made by some high-ranking representatives of the leading NATO countries on the possibility and admissibility of using weapons of mass destruction – nuclear weapons – against Russia.

I would like to remind those who make such statements regarding Russia that our country has different types of weapons as well, and some of them are more modern than the weapons NATO countries have. In the event of a threat to the territorial integrity of our country and to defend Russia and our people, we will certainly make use of all weapon systems available to us. This is not a bluff.
(Earlier in this speech he basically says NATO is currently threatening their territorial integrity, which includes Donbas, with our support and by encouraging Ukraine to move into Russian territory.)

The citizens of Russia can rest assured that the territorial integrity of our Motherland, our independence and freedom will be defended – I repeat – by all the systems available to us. Those who are using nuclear blackmail against us should know that the wind rose can turn around.

It is our historical tradition and the destiny of our nation to stop those who are keen on global domination and threaten to split up and enslave our Motherland. Rest assured that we will do it this time as well.

That little snip it from that speech is an actual world leader talking with authority. Basically, if you are trying to take Russian land we are going to fucking destroy you. Can you imagine the current administration saying anything like this? We want to give blacks (lower case b) money for what?

This world is wild right now.

No? Whats this then?

Russians went into full denial, calling American intelligence sabre rattling, insisting that they are simply conducting training in their own lands and it's no one's bussiness.

They were blatantly lying of course and tanks were rolling into Ukraine a few weeks later.

Of course Biden "expected" it. He invited Putin to invade Ukraine. They're in on it together.

Of course Biden "expected" it. He invited Putin to invade Ukraine. They're in on it together.
Moron, not only he expected it, he MADE IT PUBLIC, forcing Russians to blatantly lie with denials.

Our intelligence made FOOLS out of them and gave Ukraine more time to prep.

There's no reason to be rude. .. :nono:
If you think bozo Biden is a credible intelligence source.
That's your personal problem not mine. .. :cuckoo:
I'll explain to you how it works:

Biden is a president, he RECIEVES intelligence from our agencies and makes descisions based on it, he is never himself the SOURCE of intelligence, nor has anyone claimed that he is.

American intelligence correctly calling Russian invasion in advance is of course an example of it "getting something right" that you insinuated does not happen.

Ok idiot? You think you get it now?

Forum List

Back