Russia mobilizing troops for first time since WW2 and threatens with nukes

Are you and the rest of the Rainbow Reich going to Moscow to end his days? Livestream it for us
You seriously think Putin can politically survive a failed invasion that is getting tens and tens of thousands young Russians killed, destorying their economy and isolating it from the developed world?

I guess you have a lower opinion of Russian people than I do.

You seriously think Putin can politically survive a failed invasion that is getting tens and tens of thousands young Russians killed, destorying their economy and isolating it from the developed world?

I guess you have a lower opinion of Russian people than I do.
I'm sure you're on your way to the recruiters office now to sign up and fight right

Wtf? America has no plans to send in troops.

Do you even know what planet you are on?
Has no plans yet. If you don't think Biden and the elites want a Big War to kick off you're a naive moron

So will you be signing up to fight? You shitlibs have been screaming Russia Russia Russia for 7 years now. Get some or STFU

Ok nutbag, whatever you say.

If you got that baseless crap your head, then it must be true, right?
Way to prove you have no clue what's happening in the world. Go back to the kids table, sniff some glue, eat some crayons, come back when you have some intelligence.

Russia's special military operation is far from failing, and doing just fine.
The Russian economy is setting records.
No inflation, crude oil and LNG sales are off the charts.
Ruble more valuable than Dollar and Euro
Tens of thousand of Russian soldiers killed?? .... :link:

Lol, because you are a retard and you are hilarious. Stop being a retard and stop being hilarious my posts will change. Retard.
1660796583325056.jpg

You don't disappoint

Forum List

Back