Russia mobilizing troops for first time since WW2 and threatens with nukes

Nah, you got caught talking some stupid shit that you tried changing replies to and instead of answering a simple question are projecting your own mental deficiencies
Your question had nothing to do with my post. That is how I answered you.

I was speaking of Russians taking Putin out, dope.

I doubt there are enough Putin hardliners to allow any nuclear release.
Actually, the Russian people, leaders, and military, have a long history of deep paranoia about the western nations invading and destroying their country and culture. That goes back well before the Mongol hordes, Napoleon, and Hitler.
So yes, there are plenty of Russian hardliners who'd gladly push the nuclear button.

Actually, the Russian people, leaders, and military, have a long history of deep paranoia about the western nations invading and destroying their country and culture. That goes back well before the Mongol hordes, Napoleon, and Hitler.
So yes, there are plenty of Russian hardliners who'd gladly push the nuclear button.
Doubtful.

Lol, look at all the Russian retards on this thread. Hilarious

Totally.

1663781339238.png

Nonsense. If America was baselessly invading and annexing lands I'd have the same to say about that and be fully behind invaded country defending itself.

My position is consistent.

Your naive "peace" plan is effectively letting Russia hold any country it wants to at gun point is absolutely crazy and indecent.

It's consistent? lol I bet you're just fine with millions from central and south america (and from everywhere else in the world who somehow magically end up at our southern border) illegally entering the US, which is no different than what you perceive the Russians as doing.

Lol, as I said. You are a retard and you are hilarious!. Pretty quick to come up with a picture of your self. Hilarious
I found yours, should have been obvious with the (YOU) nametag but you're too much of a RETARD to get that

1660351967853327.png

Hilarious indeed

Russians are scrambling to find plane tickets of of Russia now that Putin is gearing up for an escalation of war in the region

But thank God we have leaders who are up to the challenge all across the globe.

View attachment 699222
Biden is a dottering old fool

But somehow he has managed to do the right thing in ukraine

Your question had nothing to do with my post. That is how I answered you.

I was speaking of Russians taking Putin out, dope.
Has plenty to do with it but thanks for showing us all how stupid you are. Meds. Now. And lay off the drinking early morning

Russia's special military operation is far from failing, and doing just fine.
You say that, but reality:

You don't do that if what you've been doing for 6 months is "going fine"

Forum List

Back