Russia probe lawyers think Mueller could indict Trump

mueller plays by the rules, and the doj policy has always been that one doesn't indict a sitting president.

Oh, is that what you have inscribed on your colon wall, dumbfuck?

{According to Fox News' Catherine Herridge, the memo shows the infamous dossier compiled by Fusion GPS and paid for by the Clinton campaign was used by the FBI to obtain a FISA warrant on members of the Trump campaign.}

Two lawyers working on the case? Lol They must be the stupidest to ever get a degree as they should be aware they can be charged with releasing such information. I rather suspect this is fake news again, though.

Read the entire OP. There is no settled law on indicting a sitting president. Mueller may make history.

Do seriously think Mueller's "investigation" is going to continue very long after today's bombshell? Keep in mind, the memo only revealed 10% of what we know about high-level Obama officials did to interfere with the election. There is more to come, and Mueller is sitting right in the middle of it. It was after all Rosenstein who appointed Mueller, and things aren't looking very rosy for Rosenstein right now.
That was no "bombshell" it was more like a silent fart.

All it did is embarrass republicans. All bun and no meat.

There is much more to come, and it's all bad...for trump.

Read the entire OP. There is no settled law on indicting a sitting president. Mueller may make history.

Do seriously think Mueller's "investigation" is going to continue very long after today's bombshell? Keep in mind, the memo only revealed 10% of what we know about high-level Obama officials did to interfere with the election. There is more to come, and Mueller is sitting right in the middle of it. It was after all Rosenstein who appointed Mueller, and things aren't looking very rosy for Rosenstein right now.

:lmao:

Yeah, you can lie yourself out of the biggest scandal in US History...

No doubt, dumbfuck.....

The RNC Should Just Call Itself The Trump National Committee Now

The party of morality and law has become the party of defending accused sexual predators and attacking law enforcement.

Evangelical-Trumper-58b8fd9f3df78c353c5bb71e.jpg

I used to vote more Republican than Democrat - but the old Republican Party is dead. Today's Republicans seem more like Nazis.

Mueller is a piece of shit Swamp Rat. Who knew libs would celebrate the killing of Vietnamese natives by a brainless nitwit like Mueller in this day and age.

You tell us what they were found guilty of.

Don jr already busted themselves. Now we just need to see how high up it goes. Don jr isn’t high enough

What we need is a cum stained dress
"What we need is a cum stained dress"

You mean trump is a cross-dresser...?

Well, anything's possible with that ...thing.

Would the stains be donated by Putin? LMFAO!!!

You tell us what they were found guilty of.

Don jr already busted themselves. Now we just need to see how high up it goes. Don jr isn’t high enough

What we need is a cum stained dress
"What we need is a cum stained dress"

You mean trump is a cross-dresser...?

Well, anything's possible with that ...thing.

Would the stains be donated by Putin? LMFAO!!!

Maybe also donated by Hannity...

Lakhota, it is common knowledge corrupt Swamp Rat Mueller has given up on the embarrassingly fake Russian hoax and simply seeking to get someone on an "obstruction of justice" technicality. Mueller has to realize though that "obstruction of justice" will not hold up in court since it was part of an illegal Obama/Crooked Hillary set up to attack our democracy.

Where is Obama lately by the way? :p
probably in a country that has no extradition... with the US.

No doubt, dumbfuck.....
The only dumbfuck around here, is you. You and other gasbags who voted for the Orange maggot.

The Nunes memo has totally backfired - leaving Trump and all his NaziCon goons looking like fools. I almost feel sorry for Hannity. Almost. I also heard that Shep Smith is being considered for a big promotion at Fox News - which would also make him Hannity's boss.

THE RYAN-NUNES SHAM

THE DUD’S DEVIOUS DESIGN

Last edited:
Many legal scholars doubt a U.S. vs. Trump case is possible, but two attorneys who have dealt with special counsel Robert Mueller's team disagree. One expects Mueller to move as early as this spring.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation has gathered enough steam that some lawyers representing key Donald Trump associates are considering the possibility of a historic first: an indictment against a sitting president.

While many legal experts contend that Mueller lacks the standing to bring criminal charges against Trump, at least two attorneys working with clients swept up in the Russia probe told POLITICO they consider it possible that Mueller could indict the president for obstruction of justice.

Neither attorney claimed to have specific knowledge of Mueller’s plans. Both based their opinions on their understanding of the law; one also cited his interactions with the special counsel’s team, whose interviews have recently examined whether Trump tried to derail the probe into his campaign’s Russia ties.

“If I were a betting man, I’d bet against the president,” said one of the lawyers.

Much More: Russia probe lawyers think Mueller could indict Trump

My money is on Mueller! There is plenty of evidence that has already been made public - which is only the tip of the iceberg of what Mueller knows.
Many legal scholars doubt a U.S. vs. Trump case is possible, but two attorneys who have dealt with special counsel Robert Mueller's team disagree. One expects Mueller to move as early as this spring.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation has gathered enough steam that some lawyers representing key Donald Trump associates are considering the possibility of a historic first: an indictment against a sitting president.

While many legal experts contend that Mueller lacks the standing to bring criminal charges against Trump, at least two attorneys working with clients swept up in the Russia probe told POLITICO they consider it possible that Mueller could indict the president for obstruction of justice.

Neither attorney claimed to have specific knowledge of Mueller’s plans. Both based their opinions on their understanding of the law; one also cited his interactions with the special counsel’s team, whose interviews have recently examined whether Trump tried to derail the probe into his campaign’s Russia ties.

“If I were a betting man, I’d bet against the president,” said one of the lawyers.

Much More: Russia probe lawyers think Mueller could indict Trump

My money is on Mueller! There is plenty of evidence that has already been made public - which is only the tip of the iceberg of what Mueller knows.
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

The Nunes memo has totally backfired - leaving Trump and all his NaziCon goons looking like fools. I almost feel sorry for Hannity. Almost. I also heard that Shep Smith is being considered for a big promotion at Fox News - which would also make him Hannity's boss.

THE RYAN-NUNES SHAM

THE DUD’S DEVIOUS DESIGN
If it "backfired," then why are all the Democrats running around attacking Nunez and the memo? It looks to me like Nunez hit the bullseye.

No doubt, dumbfuck.....
The only dumbfuck around here, is you. You and other gasbags who voted for the Orange maggot.
Orange maggot is kinda harsh. I prefer Tangerine Tyrant. Probably the most appropriate though is Red Don.

Forum List

Back