Russia probe lawyers think Mueller could indict Trump

The last of the old GOP knows the game is over.

Thank you mentally defective DOPers.

You as part of the old GOP is over.

Good Luck Scamming them old GOP to be elected.

Really here?
Dubya won by a SCOTUS vote.
The Great Douche won with an electoral vote win of 78K in votes, over 3 states?

HAHA... There is no future for Whitey only rule.
If stupid poor people would just vote we the people would run the government
Let's put stupid poor people in charge of everything. What could go wrong?
Example look at the last 8 years.
Trump is benefitting from the last 8 years. I got a big raise last year because of my 2016 sales.

Really here?

I can't see anythang back 40 Plus years, I see WAY worse right now in the Great Douche & Russia run America..
One more time... the DNC and Billary paid for a dossier created by Russian intelligence to swing the election. Now imagine of Trump had done the same thing. Sigh...

One more time... the DNC and Billary paid for a dossier created by Russian intelligence to swing the election.

Hey, moron. what does the dossier have to do with Trump's firing Comey over Flynn's little schemes which got Mueller's appointment to investigate the orange buffoon???

mueller plays by the rules, and the doj policy has always been that one doesn't indict a sitting president.
No...but impeachment can lead to removal as being unfit for the office. Timing could be critical and Mueller knows it. If he brings charges before the mid term elections the democrats might control the Senate again.
But will the Republican led House. Promulgate the articles of impeachment and present them to a democrat senate for trial?
I doubt it. Even though they detest Trump he is the vehicle that put them back in the game.
So...they will save his mangy ass as a matter of staying in power.

Really here?

Trump is benefitting from the last 8 years. I got a big raise last year because of my 2016 sales.
One more time... the DNC and Billary paid for a dossier created by Russian intelligence to swing the election.

Hey, moron. what does the dossier have to do with Trump's firing Comey over Flynn's little schemes which got Mueller's appointment to investigate the orange buffoon???
Kiss my ass. Why did your party collude with Russian agents?

Why did your party collude with Russian agents?

Ahem..............

Russian spy released from prison and deported

Russian spy Evgeny Buryakov who belonged to a spy ring that attempted to recruit Trump associate Carter Page has been released from a US prison and deported to Moscow. (it'd be interesting to learn why the Trump administration released this Russian spy.)

Russian spy released from prison and deported - CNN Video - CNN.com

The FBI suspected Carter Page was working as an agent for Russia ...

Russian spies tried to recruit Trump campaign aide Carter Page in 2013

trump is beating your side senseless...since the Nov. 2016 election you have done nothing but lose ground to him and cry about it...he is killing you on this russia probe as well

Ahem..............

Russian spy Evgeny Buryakov who belonged to a spy ring that attempted to recruit Trump associate Carter Page has been released from a US prison and deported to Moscow. (it'd be interesting to learn why the Trump administration released this Russian spy.)

What happened with the spy ring the head of the DNC hired?

Lakhota, it is common knowledge corrupt Swamp Rat Mueller has given up on the embarrassingly fake Russian hoax and simply seeking to get someone on an "obstruction of justice" technicality. Mueller has to realize though that "obstruction of justice" will not hold up in court since it was part of an illegal Obama/Crooked Hillary set up to attack our democracy.

Where is Obama lately by the way? :p

Obama? I hear he's busy feeding documents to Mueller.
Otherwise being an anti American subversive as always.

And Hillary has all the evidence
How many trump associates have already been found guilty four?

And sessions don jr Jared lushness we know met with the Russians? Slam dunk if congress had integrity

Amen! If Congress had a shred of honor and integrity - they would have already impeached Trump. Instead - the are co-conspirators.

5a74de731d000027006ada79.jpeg

The Nunes-Ryan Civil Liberties Sham
If you Dimwits had a shred of decency you would shut your lying pie holes.

Lakhota, it is common knowledge corrupt Swamp Rat Mueller has given up on the embarrassingly fake Russian hoax and simply seeking to get someone on an "obstruction of justice" technicality. Mueller has to realize though that "obstruction of justice" will not hold up in court since it was part of an illegal Obama/Crooked Hillary set up to attack our democracy.

Subversive? Is that what you call a patriot trying to protect America?

Ahem..............

What happened with the spy ring the head of the DNC hired?
Were they GOP plants?

I am even less impressed with that Rosenstein fellow than I am with that mainstream media darling Mueller. Neither one has enough goods on Trump for a grand jury indictment.

They are playing political obstructionism while they cry obstruction of justice against Trump. If they had a shred of bona fide evidence, these fools would not be so desperate for media attention as they are.

Indictment against a sitting President for using brash language and making unprepared remarks in public? I'm not holding my breath, and I'm not concerned about Trump.

If they/you are/is what you are referring too, here.,. I SAY YES, they ARE!

636141500502817739851158668_Pats.jpg

The Only AMERICA TEAM!

Many legal scholars doubt a U.S. vs. Trump case is possible, but two attorneys who have dealt with special counsel Robert Mueller's team disagree. One expects Mueller to move as early as this spring.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation has gathered enough steam that some lawyers representing key Donald Trump associates are considering the possibility of a historic first: an indictment against a sitting president.

While many legal experts contend that Mueller lacks the standing to bring criminal charges against Trump, at least two attorneys working with clients swept up in the Russia probe told POLITICO they consider it possible that Mueller could indict the president for obstruction of justice.

Neither attorney claimed to have specific knowledge of Mueller’s plans. Both based their opinions on their understanding of the law; one also cited his interactions with the special counsel’s team, whose interviews have recently examined whether Trump tried to derail the probe into his campaign’s Russia ties.

“If I were a betting man, I’d bet against the president,” said one of the lawyers.

Much More: Russia probe lawyers think Mueller could indict Trump

My money is on Mueller! There is plenty of evidence that has already been made public - which is only the tip of the iceberg of what Mueller knows.

Mueller is in FAR more danger of indictment than Trump, Comrade shitferbrains.

So, now that your filthy criminal party is utterly defeated, crushed and never coming back, what will you do with your evil little life, sparky?

Who you calling a patriot? Obuthole? He is Putin's bitch.

Forum List

Back