Russia probe lawyers think Mueller could indict Trump

Read the entire OP. There is no settled law on indicting a sitting president. Mueller may make history.

Do seriously think Mueller's "investigation" is going to continue very long after today's bombshell? Keep in mind, the memo only revealed 10% of what we know about high-level Obama officials did to interfere with the election. There is more to come, and Mueller is sitting right in the middle of it. It was after all Rosenstein who appointed Mueller, and things aren't looking very rosy for Rosenstein right now.
That was no "bombshell" it was more like a silent fart.

There is much more to come, and it's all bad...for trump.

:lmao:

Yeah, you can lie yourself out of the biggest scandal in US History...

No doubt, dumbfuck.....
The only dumbfuck around here, is you. You and other gasbags who voted for the Orange maggot.
Orange maggot is kinda harsh. I prefer Tangerine Tyrant. Probably the most appropriate though is Red Don.
I guess name calling is the only means you have of venting your impotent rage.

Do seriously think Mueller's "investigation" is going to continue very long after today's bombshell? Keep in mind, the memo only revealed 10% of what we know about high-level Obama officials did to interfere with the election. There is more to come, and Mueller is sitting right in the middle of it. It was after all Rosenstein who appointed Mueller, and things aren't looking very rosy for Rosenstein right now.

No doubt, dumbfuck.....
The only dumbfuck around here, is you. You and other gasbags who voted for the Orange maggot.
Orange maggot is kinda harsh. I prefer Tangerine Tyrant. Probably the most appropriate though is Red Don.
Aren't you the guy who is constantly calling others morons when it more aptly describes yourself?

Since the Trump goons in Congress would never impeach him - Mueller may have no choice but to indict him.

Read the entire OP. There is no settled law on indicting a sitting president. Mueller may make history.

No doubt, dumbfuck.....
I couldn't have made a better decision. Whatching douche bag imbeciles like you vent your impotent rage is proof of that. The more vitiolic your posts become, the happier I am.

Black banana republic turd is maybe the appropriate term for Obama who weaponized the FBI against American citizens.

Since the Trump goons in Congress would never impeach him - Mueller may have no choice but to indict him.
Mueller doesn't have the authority to indict him. Only the justice department can do that. Do you really think someone in the DOJ is going to indict their boss?

You're all crazy and incredibly stupid.

BTW, what is Mewler going to indict Trump for?

He's hiding and says he won't come out until this memo thing blows over.

384258_f520.jpg
Stop posting pictures of your dinner & just eat it.

No doubt, dumbfuck.....
Aren't you the guy who is constantly calling others morons when it more aptly describes yourself?
Hmmm, no. It describes morons like you. I do more than call you idiots morons. I prove you are morons.

No doubt, dumbfuck.....
Hmmm, no. It describes morons like you. I do more than call you idiots morons. I prove you are morons.
Oh yeah tough guy? Well guess what...you are the biggest moron, the best. Lots of people are talking about it, the best people, smart people. In fact a friend called the other day, a very smart friend, the greatest, and he said Wheelie bipat is a massive moron, the biggest, just tremendous.

Oh yeah tough guy? Well guess what...you are the biggest moron, the best. Lots of people are talking about it, the best people, smart people. In fact a friend called the other day, a very smart friend, the greatest, and he said Wheelie bipat is a massive moron, the biggest, just tremendous.
iu

Seems to me there's another possibility, and that's that Mueller could do with Trump as Comey did with Hillary - come out, read a laundry list of stuff that doesn't look good, but then say "and that's that". He can just say the evidence of obstruction isn't good but doesn't warrant indictment.

We'll find out soon enough.

Many legal scholars doubt a U.S. vs. Trump case is possible, but two attorneys who have dealt with special counsel Robert Mueller's team disagree. One expects Mueller to move as early as this spring.

Special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation has gathered enough steam that some lawyers representing key Donald Trump associates are considering the possibility of a historic first: an indictment against a sitting president.

While many legal experts contend that Mueller lacks the standing to bring criminal charges against Trump, at least two attorneys working with clients swept up in the Russia probe told POLITICO they consider it possible that Mueller could indict the president for obstruction of justice.

Neither attorney claimed to have specific knowledge of Mueller’s plans. Both based their opinions on their understanding of the law; one also cited his interactions with the special counsel’s team, whose interviews have recently examined whether Trump tried to derail the probe into his campaign’s Russia ties.

“If I were a betting man, I’d bet against the president,” said one of the lawyers.

Much More: Russia probe lawyers think Mueller could indict Trump

My money is on Mueller! There is plenty of evidence that has already been made public - which is only the tip of the iceberg of what Mueller knows.

Lol, dream on you butthurt snowflakes.

No doubt Mueller is more tempted to do what it takes to nail Trump, after the way he/the GOP/Talk Radio have been acting towards the FBI.

Not unlike what the press has done in response to Trump's words.

That's just human nature. Ignore human nature at your peril.

RUSSIA! RUSSIAH! RUSSIA! RUSSIAH!!

Damn, the denial about the memo must be strong.

This is one reason Bob is holding grand juries outside of DC and sharing information with several State AG's If he makes a compelling obstruction case (which my dog could do based on the tiny fraction of what we know vs what Mueller knows) and the House does nothing (which they won't at least for another year) then he's gonna be in hot water after he mercifully makes his exit in early 2021.

Forum List

Back