Russia reports river turning blood red experts searching for cause

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A Russian-government owned news agency has reported that the Molchanka River in Russia’s Tyumen region has turned a blood red color, describing it as a “biblical bombshell,” with experts investigating the possible reason. TASS news agency reported Tuesday on photos and videos on social media that have been documenting the strange pigmentation of the river that runs between the villages of Novotarmansky and Molchanovo, with local administration officials alerted as well. “Rosprirodnadzor

Russia Reports River Turning Blood Red, Experts Searching for Cause
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mother Nature keeps sending messages and powerful ones, most of the American population and other parts of the world won't see or notice a thing until when and if it happens in their own neck of the woods and even then it's often written off as " chit like this always happens".
Afghanistan just had a 6.3 earthquake too.

This happened a year or two ago as well. Different river i think though. Something happened with a nickel factory.

The oceans locally often have algae blooms that cause the water to turn blood red.

It isn't biblical.

I found this article on another blood red river in Russia from a couple of years ago, that I remember seeing a Discovery Channel documentary on....

PERHAPS this river in your article has the same pollution from mining?

Why is this Russian river blood red?

Likely a mine waste leak
By Alessandra Potenza@ale_potenza Sep 7, 2016, 6:30pm EDT

1280.0.jpg

The residents of the Russian city of Norilsk, inside the Arctic Circle, have been posting photos on social media of an alarming sight: a bright red river. Is it the End Times, a chemical leak, or something else?

The Russian authorities have already started an investigation into the matter, and they’re looking at a local metals plant as the possible culprit. Norilsk is a heavily polluted industrial city and it’s home to Norilsk Nickel, a mining giant that has a nickel smelting plant upstream.

Russia’s natural resources and environment ministry said that the blood red color was possibly caused by a "break in a Norilsk Nickel slurry pipe," according to The Guardian’s translation of the Russian press release. And experts say the Russian authorities are probably looking in the right direction.

Why is this Russian river blood red?

Forum List

Back