🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russia says it is not trying to overthrow the Ukrainian government

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

But after massing 150,000 troops at the Ukrainian border, Russia also said it had no plans to invade the country. So.....if Putin's lips are moving, it is a good chance that he is lying.
So why did Putin invade Ukraine. This is like falling down the rabbit hole.

Guess going right for the capital from the onset was Russia not knowing how to read maps.

lmao
It seems to be a most inept army, for sure. I mean, they have a 40 mile long caravan, that is supposedly a supply unit, that is stalled. Russia is losing it's ability to continue to "control and command."

It seems to be a most inept army, for sure. I mean, they have a 40 mile long caravan, that is supposedly a supply unit, that is stalled. Russia is losing it's ability to continue to "control and command."

They aren't near as powerful as everyone makes out them to be. Ukraine is giving them hell right now....What would happen to them if they faced us.........They know we would beat them into the ground like tent stakes Conventionally.

So they just threaten NUCLEAR WAR ........it's a RERUN FROM THE COLD WAR.

They aren't near as powerful as everyone makes out them to be. Ukraine is giving them hell right now....What would happen to them if they faced us.........They know we would beat them into the ground like tent stakes Conventionally.

So they just threaten NUCLEAR WAR ........it's a RERUN FROM THE COLD WAR.
And it works.

And it works.
Never stopped us from getting up in their face before..........Just stopped us from pulling the trigger.....

Even with NUKES..........Putin must be told there is a line we WILL NOT ALLOW TO BE CROSSED......And that was Reagan style IN YOUR FACE DIPLOMACY.

I'm gonna go bury him in the pet cemetary and bring him back to get us out of this.

Hopefully it will not turn out like the movie.

Never stopped us from getting up in their face before..........Just stopped us from pulling the trigger.....

Even with NUKES..........Putin must be told there is a line we WILL NOT ALLOW TO BE CROSSED......And that was Reagan style IN YOUR FACE DIPLOMACY.

I'm gonna go bury him in the pet cemetary and bring him back to get us out of this.

Hopefully it will not turn out like the movie.
You really believe that the bluster from that senile old man worked?

You really believe that the bluster from that senile old man worked?
Yup. Sure do........Served under him. While he made mistakes he said it like it was.............He didn't take no shit but did it without trolling them.

Funny Sarcasm...........Anyway........the WALL CAME DOWN..........the USSR collapsed..........and then all these countries rebelled and became countries again.

I'd say that was a good thing......Wouldn't you? Or will you say OBAMA DID IT....LMAO

I mean, they have a 40 mile long caravan, that is supposedly a supply unit, that is stalled.
The valiant Russian army isn't "stalled" like the crazed media keeps saying.
Putin is a master tactician who has staged his armored units outside of Kyiv and other cities and is deploying them into the fighting when needed. ... :cool-45:

Forum List

Back