Russia sending 40 mile convoy

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

Yikes
. UKraine is doing well but Russia is sending it all

It's either waiting for go sign or out of fuel.

Take your pick. :laughing0301:

Well I hope this whole things ends quickly, either way it shakes out, before Tater puts a lot of hard working people here in the poor house using it as a excuse.

Yeah, me too. I've been following the arfcom thread, the Nemico Youtube page, and flightradar for three days straight. My head is full of fuck already.

Many “American leftist kids “ are saying they want USA to use stealth bombers to take out convoy

😂 😆

That would guarantee Russian warheads in route to US cities

Yeah, me too. I've been following the arfcom thread, the Nemico Youtube page, and flightradar for three days straight. My head is full of fuck already.
Yeah, you can already see the abrupt turn to the left's old warmongering ways by sending weapons into the area. It's like they want to see thousands upon thousands of Ukrainians die through their favorite gambit, asymmetric engagement.

Yeah, you can already see the abrupt turn to the left's old warmongering ways by sending weapons into the area. It's like they want to see thousands upon thousands of Ukrainians die through their favorite gambit, asymmetric engagement.

Russians aren't supermen. They can die just as easy as any other soldiers.

Russians aren't supermen. They can die just as easy as any other soldiers.
Well sure but it's all fun and games till the Russians bring the full weight of their airpower to bear.

They have already started using limited cluster munition strikes (land rocket launcher based) in built-up areas and even a report that a thermobaric weapon was used.

To be honest I'm surprised that the Russians have restrained themselves as much as they have up to now.

Then again we really don't know how badly the Russians have hurt the Ukrainian formations.....The leftist media has seen to that. Ukraine is the size of Texas with a standing army so it's not like it was going to be over in a few days at any rate.

Yikes
. UKraine is doing well but Russia is sending it all
Just take out the engine blocks of the lead vehicles at a chokepoint. Column stopped. Yes I know that may be easier said than done.

How about makes an awfully sweet target, lined up on heavy-duty hardstand main avenue of approach. You could pay dearly for a line-up like that, from what I have seen on satellite photos.

How about makes an awfully sweet target, lined up on heavy-duty hardstand main avenue of approach. You could pay dearly for a line-up like that, from what I have seen on satellite photos.

Could be a trap for the Ukraine air force too.

Or the satellite imaging company sent it to a private intel corp. for image doctoring for propaganda purposes.

:dunno:

Folks really love this, "The Russian Military is inept," narrative. . . it sure gets lots of clicks and sells lots of ads. Is it really true?

I dunno. Truth is the first causality of war.

Could be a trap for the Ukraine air force too.
Always can be. War is a very fluid environment, full of pluses and minuses to any move or battle configuration. Three things though. 1. That is not a tactical battle configuration by any stretch of the imagination and they are located inline extending up to and through the border officially the FEBA. 2. The Russians have not established air supremacy, due to Stingers and other surface-to-air Ukrainian assets.
3. Anti-tank and anti vehicle assets of the Ukrainians have been every effective up to now.

. . . which. . . makes one question the credibility of the photo, no?

:dunno:

Forum List

Back