Russia should be in G7

lets see what happens as the TRUMP does his good works DLady ~~

Getting all reset buttony and flexible
Ha, which equals nothing...

Pulling missile defense from eastern Europe.
So not putting missiles on a country's borders = kissing their ass? Haha, I see you're working overtime now....

I will await your praise for Obama's stregth, when he ended up placing missiles on Russia's border. I am sure you will be falling over yourself to praise his trength...and, go!
Letting Putin build bases in Syria
And this is "kissing ass", too? In what universe?

Just face it, you said something stupid.
Do you miss Obama's ass kissing and all around weakness? I don't.
You mean the sanctions he imposed on Russia that the orange anus is removing ...and welcoming russia into G7?
Something was removed? Link?

Search Results
Trump's Attitude Toward Russia Sanctions Makes a Mockery of the ...
foreignpolicy.com/.../trumps-attitude-toward-russia-sanctions-makes-a-mockery-of-th...
Mar 1, 2018 - The White House claimed there was no need for newsanctions, ... of the Trump administration, it sought to remove sanctions on Russia.
Trump Fundraiser Offered to Help Lift Sanctions on Russian Firms ...
https://www.bloomberg.com/.../trump-fundraiser-offered-to-help-lift-sanctions-on-rus...
Mar 23, 2018 - Elliott Broidy, a top fundraiser for President Donald Trump, offered last year to help a Moscow-based lawyer get Russian companiesremoved from a U.S. sanctions list. Broidy made the offer after an inquiry from Andrei Baev, an energy lawyer at Chadbourne & Parke LLP, both men ...

if PRESIDENT Trump decides that there in no need for new or existing Sanctions i think that thats HIS decision Edward .

Last I heard this wasn't a NATO meeting..............And in that meeting Russia is most definitely not allowed there. In regards to Economics they are a player on the world and Europe whether we like it or not. And the Europeans negotiate and do deals with them all of the time. So yes I believe they should be invited.

And...............gang up on Russia behind the scenes for pressure against them regarding Ukraine and Crimea..............Coordinated effort...........then if Russia gets butt hurt they leave on their own. Or they concede when the other countries show unity on those positions regarding Ukraine and Crimea.

Russia’s economy is only 10th in the world, so no they don’t belong there.
Ok........point taken............So do they get to go to the G12 meetings................or does the world put them on ignore and Caller I.D. block............

Unless and until Putin stops meddling in elections, invading our allies, and murdering citizens in G7 countries, the answer is NO!!!

if PRESIDENT Trump decides that there in no need for new or existing Sanctions i think that thats HIS decision Edward .
And you will bow down to all his decisions? I think he's rarely right and now he's looking for a devastating trade war

Last I heard this wasn't a NATO meeting..............And in that meeting Russia is most definitely not allowed there. In regards to Economics they are a player on the world and Europe whether we like it or not. And the Europeans negotiate and do deals with them all of the time. So yes I believe they should be invited.

And...............gang up on Russia behind the scenes for pressure against them regarding Ukraine and Crimea..............Coordinated effort...........then if Russia gets butt hurt they leave on their own. Or they concede when the other countries show unity on those positions regarding Ukraine and Crimea.

Ok........point taken............So do they get to go to the G12 meetings................or does the world put them on ignore and Caller I.D. block............

Unless and until Putin stops meddling in elections, invading our allies, and murdering citizens in G7 countries, the answer is NO!!!
Should we do the same.............We have a history of doing the same thing............And yet again.............did they really change this election........I think not.

And you will bow down to all his decisions? I think he's rarely right and now he's looking for a devastating trade war
-------------------------------------------- devastating trade war for WHOM . USA is All that matters to me . As The TRUMP says , the USA is like the piggy banks that is always being robbed and he is correct Edward . [MAGA]

-------------------------------------------- devastating trade war for WHOM . USA is All that matters to me . As The TRUMP says , the USA is like the piggy banks that is always being robbed and he is correct Edward . [MAGA]
The countries we ship goods to now will find other suppliers They'll make other pacts other treaties maybe with China Trump will have huge job losses on his hands

The countries we ship goods to now will find other suppliers They'll make other pacts other treaties maybe with China Trump will have huge job losses on his hands
Surely pismoe you don't think mexico Canada Europe etc etc will just tell trump "give us another?? They'll be sticking it to mostly red states

Should we do the same.............We have a history of doing the same thing............And yet again.............did they really change this election........I think not.
---------------------------------- don't think that anyone changed the election . And heck , changing an election is normal if Russians or 'brit wankers' can do it . Just have to guard against Russians changing the election results . Heck , the 'brit wankers' and probably some 'canooks' tried to change the election in 2000 as they wrote letters telling YANKS to vote for 'algore' rather than 'gwb' . And 'mrobama' tried to influence Israeli elections a couple of years ago , just a comment and some history . These people just have a hardon for the RUSSIANS who may someday be Americas returning old friend from ww2 days as 'canooks' and western euros are zhitcanned or forced to beg Trump for help Eagle .

Donald Trump says Russia should be at the negotiating table in the G7 meeting whether the world powers “like it or not.”

“Russia Should Be in G7” – Trump
------------------

Yeah because working out peace with another Country just isn't plausible, yet the LIB TARDS always screaming no more war in the same pathetic breath.

Yeah...Europe could lease the Ukraine to Russia ...collect rent .. maybe do a renovation and upgrade...flip it to China...sure...that could work.

Trump has just handed Europe to Putin, and the Asian/Pacific nations to Xi. He’ll give Kim trillions to disarm and Kim will take it. It’ll be put on the Chinese credit card.

Trump is creating a New World Order ruled by strong men. He sees himself as one of them. He wasn’t joking when he said he’d like to be President for life.

Donald Trump says Russia should be at the negotiating table in the G7 meeting whether the world powers “like it or not.”

------------------

Yeah because working out peace with another Country just isn't plausible, yet the LIB TARDS always screaming no more war in the same pathetic breath.
Russia invades Crimea, wars against Ukraine, meddles in our election and is run by a kleptocracy headed up by Putin.

And Trump wants to reward them by including them in the G8? All while starting a tariff trade war with Canada, our closest ally.

Trump truly is a moron, or Putin's bitch, and his supporters can't see the forest for the trees.

------------------

No. And at the rate he's going, he's gonna get us kicked out too.

Trump has just handed Europe to Putin, and the Asian/Pacific nations to Xi. He’ll give Kim trillions to disarm and Kim will take it. It’ll be put on the Chinese credit card.

Trump is creating a New World Order ruled by strong men. He sees himself as one of them. He wasn’t joking when he said he’d like to be President for life.
You are a ding bat.

Not after we lose 100's of 1000's of jobs ,,not after our cost of living shoots way up But we'll have plenty of soybeans to eat

---------------------------------- maybe 'europe' will go for Putin , i don't care . 'euros' are ruining 'europe' with their immigration and any admiration i ever had for the 'euros' or brits is gone . Maybe Putin will straighten Europe out DLady .

and this New World Order . I hope that it is TRUMPIAN rather than the New World Order that the 'bush's , obamas , clintons , trudeau , merkle and 'teresa may' and others were building DLady .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back