Russia should be in G7

Donald Trump says Russia should be at the negotiating table in the G7 meeting whether the world powers “like it or not.”

“Russia Should Be in G7” – Trump
------------------

Yeah because working out peace with another Country just isn't plausible, yet the LIB TARDS always screaming no more war in the same pathetic breath.

Men of good will have the motivation to work together to solve differences;

Putin and Trump are not men of good will;

Thus, they have no motivation to make the compromises which lead to peace.

Donald Trump says Russia should be at the negotiating table in the G7 meeting whether the world powers “like it or not.”

“Russia Should Be in G7” – Trump
------------------

Yeah because working out peace with another Country just isn't plausible, yet the LIB TARDS always screaming no more war in the same pathetic breath.
No. And at the rate he's going, he's gonna get us kicked out too.
BUT he'll know if UN is for real after the first minute ,,,That's what he does lol besides grab pussy

Last I heard this wasn't a NATO meeting..............And in that meeting Russia is most definitely not allowed there. In regards to Economics they are a player on the world and Europe whether we like it or not. And the Europeans negotiate and do deals with them all of the time. So yes I believe they should be invited.

And...............gang up on Russia behind the scenes for pressure against them regarding Ukraine and Crimea..............Coordinated effort...........then if Russia gets butt hurt they leave on their own. Or they concede when the other countries show unity on those positions regarding Ukraine and Crimea.

Russia’s economy is only 10th in the world, so no they don’t belong there.
Ok........point taken............So do they get to go to the G12 meetings................or does the world put them on ignore and Caller I.D. block............

Unless and until Putin stops meddling in elections, invading our allies, and murdering citizens in G7 countries, the answer is NO!!!
Should we do the same.............We have a history of doing the same thing............And yet again.............did they really change this election........I think not.

Two wrongs don’t make a right. Yes, the US has propped up dictators who did terrible things to their people. That doesn’t excuse abandoning your friends, Allies and trading partners who YOU have screwed over for decades, in trade.

there is no such things as Friends Forever in negotiations or war between 'nations' DLady

lets see what happens as the TRUMP does his good works DLady ~~

Trump has just handed Europe to Putin, and the Asian/Pacific nations to Xi. He’ll give Kim trillions to disarm and Kim will take it. It’ll be put on the Chinese credit card.

Trump is creating a New World Order ruled by strong men. He sees himself as one of them. He wasn’t joking when he said he’d like to be President for life.
Not after we lose 100's of 1000's of jobs ,,not after our cost of living shoots way up But we'll have plenty of soybeans to eat
------------------------------ soybeans , soy milk , some soy based pretend meats is good but soy products should be limited in a males diet from what i HEAR Edward .

there is no such things as Friends Forever in negotiations or war between 'nations' DLady
And Trump didn't need any preparation for meeting with UN He's been preparing all his life or so he said A complete fn dufus

upload_2018-6-9_15-42-2.png

Fuck The Great Douche Russia First program. DrumpF LLC =A Russian MOB Front!

Last edited:
I'D be fine if it was the 'G2' made up of Russia and USA to begin with . Then we can invite Japan , the Eastern Europeans , S.Korea and many others and exclude these W. euro wankers EDward .
With the Russian sanctions in place, the/a G2 can't happen.
Congress will pass more sanctions if the Great Douche tries to do that.
All Russian got to trade...

At the more granular four-digit Harmonized Tariff System code level, the most valuable Russian export product is crude oil followed by refined petroleum oils.

1. Mineral fuels including oil: US$173.3 billion (48.5% of total exports)
  2. Iron, steel: $18.8 billion (5.3%)
  3. Gems, precious metals: $11 billion (3.1%)
  4. Machinery including computers: $8.5 billion (2.4%)
  5. Wood: $7.9 billion (2.2%)
  6. Cereals: $7.5 billion (2.1%)
  7. Fertilizers: $7.2 billion (2%)
  8. Aluminum: $6.7 billion (1.9%)
  9. Copper: $4.7 billion (1.3%)
  10. Electrical machinery, equipment: $4.3 billion (1.2%)
upload_2018-6-9_16-26-11.png

Russia NOTHANG in the Bigger Picture of thangs!

pis is now a philosopher, LOL
------------------------------------------------- just common sense , heck , the 'canooks' as english or brits or 'pre canookian ' or whatever sought to kill Americans in 1812 . The 'english , brits' tried to kill and stop us from becoming Americans during the American Revolution. Same for 'merkle' of Germany , same for the Italians of Italy and same for the Japanese and all during ww2 WryCatcher .

I'D be fine if it was the 'G2' made up of Russia and USA to begin with . Then we can invite Japan , the Eastern Europeans , S.Korea and many others and exclude these W. euro wankers EDward .
With the Russian sanctions in place, the/a G2 can't happen.
Congress will pass more sanctions if the Great Douche tries to do that.
All Russian got to trade...

At the more granular four-digit Harmonized Tariff System code level, the most valuable Russian export product is crude oil followed by refined petroleum oils.

1. Mineral fuels including oil: US$173.3 billion (48.5% of total exports)
  2. Iron, steel: $18.8 billion (5.3%)
  3. Gems, precious metals: $11 billion (3.1%)
  4. Machinery including computers: $8.5 billion (2.4%)
  5. Wood: $7.9 billion (2.2%)
  6. Cereals: $7.5 billion (2.1%)
  7. Fertilizers: $7.2 billion (2%)
  8. Aluminum: $6.7 billion (1.9%)
  9. Copper: $4.7 billion (1.3%)
  10. Electrical machinery, equipment: $4.3 billion (1.2%)
View attachment 197502

Russia NOTHANG in the Bigger Picture of thangs!
------------------------------------------------------ well Russia was big enough or powerful enough to have been in the 'g7 plus Russia' which made it the 'G8' until 'mrobama' . And knowing the TRUMP as i do there is also the possibility that the Trump is just messing with YOU People by mentioning Russia Baz .

so , my point of , there is no such thing as Friends Forever is an accurate observation Ladies and Gents !!

so , my point of , there is no such thing as Friends Forever is an accurate observation Ladies and Gents !!
But you have to go with the cards you're dealt and right now our allies are winners,,,been with us thru thick and thin Russia CAN NOT be trusted either can Trump who's only thoughts are how he can increase his wealth

But you have to go with the cards you're dealt and right now our allies are winners,,,been with us thru thick and thin Russia CAN NOT be trusted either can Trump who's only thoughts are how he can increase his wealth
-------------------------------------- well , thats your opinion . I say that the Trump is a 72 year old billionaire with capable kids , a nice wife and any material thing that he wants . I trust the Trump concerning money as i figure that he doesn't need any more money Edward .

---------------------------------------- its easy to give these 'euro' friends the boot . As the Trump says , too the 'euros' America is the piggy bank thats always being robbed Edward .

Last edited:
Last I heard this wasn't a NATO meeting..............And in that meeting Russia is most definitely not allowed there. In regards to Economics they are a player on the world and Europe whether we like it or not. And the Europeans negotiate and do deals with them all of the time. So yes I believe they should be invited.

And...............gang up on Russia behind the scenes for pressure against them regarding Ukraine and Crimea..............Coordinated effort...........then if Russia gets butt hurt they leave on their own. Or they concede when the other countries show unity on those positions regarding Ukraine and Crimea.

Russia’s economy is only 10th in the world, so no they don’t belong there.
Ok........point taken............So do they get to go to the G12 meetings................or does the world put them on ignore and Caller I.D. block............

Unless and until Putin stops meddling in elections, invading our allies, and murdering citizens in G7 countries, the answer is NO!!!
Should we do the same.............We have a history of doing the same thing............And yet again.............did they really change this election........I think not.

Two wrongs don’t make a right. Yes, the US has propped up dictators who did terrible things to their people. That doesn’t excuse abandoning your friends, Allies and trading partners who YOU have screwed over for decades, in trade.
More like the other way around. We import 3.6 TRILLION in goods and we have been getting screwed by their policies. High time for Fair Trade. And in the Sanctions if you remember Europe was screaming bloody hell as they had contracts with Russia. What about Merkle.............she caught us spying on her under Obama. Want to talk respect......caught in the act.

Even with that............our countries spy on each other...........try to influence elections............and so on............It has been going on forever.

Forum List

Back