Russia Targets Civilians, Lefts Precious UN Remains Silent

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
I’ll vote for anyone who moves to withdraw from the UN and evict them from US soil.

“The October 10 Russian attacks wasted some of Russia’s dwindling precision weapons against civilian targets, as opposed to militarily significant targets.”

I’ll vote for anyone who moves to withdraw from the UN and evict them from US soil.

The only part of the UN with UN Charter authority over use of force or sanctions is the security counsel. And with Russia as one of the 5 permanent members with VETO power, it is doubtful Russia would sanction UN actions against itself.

It is not a perfect system. And just because it doesn't offer a solution to every problem, doesn't mean give up, and preclude security counsel actions like the Gulf war.

WHO IS understanding war dot org. You can find it at the link. you might want to rethink.

The U.N.

If American authorities haven't been paying attention and reassessing accordingly, that's on them. I'd say the same to U.S authorities when speaking about Canada and probably a few other so-called allies.

So much is at stake and so many (and their media cheerleaders) have been asleep.

The only part of the UN with UN Charter authority over use of force or sanctions is the security counsel. And with Russia as one of the 5 permanent members with VETO power, it is doubtful Russia would sanction UN actions against itself.

It is not a perfect system. And just because it doesn't offer a solution to every problem, doesn't mean give up, and preclude security counsel actions like the Gulf war.
There’s been a number of genocides in thd past 6 decades, none with veto power.

All wars target civilians.
The US doesnt target civilians, with very rare exceptions, like if a terrorists are hiding in a bunker with family members. The US has certainly accidentally killed civilians, like when Obama bombed a wedding, but it isnt on purpose.

The US doesnt target civilians, with very rare exceptions, like if a terrorists are hiding in a bunker with family members. The US has certainly accidentally killed civilians, like when Obama bombed a wedding, but it isnt on purpose.
That's a recent innovation in "limited" warfare.
In WWII we firebombed Tokyo, and of course A-bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
In Vietnam, there was operation rolling thunder.

When you bomb a city you are bombing civilians. It is on purpose. We like to make excuses for what we do when we condemn others for it.

That's a recent innovation in "limited" warfare.
In WWII we firebombed Tokyo, and of course A-bombed Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
In Vietnam, there was operation rolling thunder.
Tough to drop bombs accurately without laser giidence. I dont fault them for bombings cities back then. That was how wars were won.

When you bomb a city you are bombing civilians. It is on purpose. We like to make excuses for what we do when we condemn others for it.
So when soldiers are in a city, how do you suggest that we get rid of them?

So when soldiers are in a city, how do you suggest that we get rid of them?

That would depend on the situation. If we are talking Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, I suggest we go home.

That would depend on the situation. If we are talking Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen, I suggest we go home.
Then remove those situations from this debate. What would you do in other situations?

“The October 10 Russian attacks wasted some of Russia’s dwindling precision weapons against civilian targets, as opposed to militarily significant targets.”

So retard what do you expect out of a body in which both China and Russia have veto power? Lol, you are a retard. NATO on the other hand will have billions of answers. You are aretard.

Infrastructure and military targets in Ukraine are surrounded by civilians. War is hell.

The left doesn't support the UN - liberals do.

Confusing liberals with the left is like thinking the Nazis were Jewish.

Forum List

Back