🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russia wasn't trying to help Trump win

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Russia, like most everyone else, believed Hillary was going to win. Russia hacked the DNC and aired their dirty laundry to undermine what they assumed would be a Hillary presidency as revenge for what they perceived as interference from Hillary in their 2011 elections.

This is not my theory but one I heard on Meet The Press and I do believe it to be true. When you reflect on the history between Hillary & Russia it all adds up.

Sounds plausible.
My question is, if they didn't know about Hillary's email server for years, how did they find the Russians hacked in a few weeks?

And they don't know if any of her emails were compromised by hackers?

Something smells fishy on this rush to Russia.

If Putin did alter the election, he likes America more than liberals do. That says a lot.
Even McCain knows russia hacked giving an advantage to chump AND Russia a country of thieves would rather deal with chump Afraid of a Hill presidency

Neon.png

If Putin did alter the election, he likes America more than liberals do. That says a lot.
I don't think they "altered" the election. There is no evidence nor proof that they in any fashion, interfered with the actual physical vote.
They just exposed the Democrats for the double talk hypocrites they are and the house of Cards fell.

I don't think they "altered" the election. There is no evidence nor proof that they in any fashion, interfered with the actual physical vote.
They just exposed the Democrats for the double talk hypocrites they are and the house of Cards fell.
I agree I was just making a statement on how liberals really hate a free America .

Even McCain knows russia hacked giving an advantage to chump AND Russia a country of thieves would rather deal with chump Afraid of a Hill presidency
Yeah I know, Putin already told Obama and Hillary to kiss his ass.
Yeah know it all Thats why sanctions on russia are killing them AND it's gonna get worse if obama can make the move before putins ass kisser gets into our wh Right now its Dems AND America vs russia repubs and chump

Yeah know it all Thats why sanctions on russia are killing them AND it's gonna get worse if obama can make the move before putins ass kisser gets into our wh Right now its Dems AND America vs russia repubs and chump
How many years has it been? You say they altered our elections, how could they do that if they are close to collapse?

Russia, like most everyone else, believed Hillary was going to win. Russia hacked the DNC and aired their dirty laundry to undermine what they assumed would be a Hillary presidency as revenge for what they perceived as interference from Hillary in their 2011 elections.

This is not my theory but one I heard on Meet The Press and I do believe it to be true. When you reflect on the history between Hillary & Russia it all adds up.
It's a good story, however, given the amount of propaganda we are subjected to on a daily basis I am going to hold true to the American ideal of innocence until proven guilty.

Perhaps you are correct but we may never know.

I believe that the whole Russian interference and especially the "fake news" narrative is being pushed by establishment Democrats and the MSM for a number of reasons.

1. To deflect blame for their epic loss, crappy candidate and lousy campaign.

2. To discredit Trumps win. (Not to try to oust him, though) They want formal investigations so they can keep the narrative going as long as possible.

3. Censorship. And this I believe is the primary goal. You currently have virtually all MSM outlets and establishment Democrats (And a few Republicans) demanding that Facebook and Google "filter" trending topics that a specially appointed "task force" determines to be "fake news". Fake news most likely being anything the MSM doesn't want you to know about.

Here, Hillary is calling for censorship in order to save, of all things, democracy:

Hillary Clinton cites ‘fake news’ as urgent threat to democracy

Last edited:
Your post is proof positive that Russia has been successful in their version of the cold war.
We defeated them in the first cold war & broke their backs. They took notes and now are trying to do the same to us. As evidenced by your post you are turning against your own countryman because of their actions.
Romney was right about Russia and you fools mocked him.
I say you give the new president the opportunity to right the ship & level the playing field.
You and your ilk say fight Trump. Thereby Russia wins

How many years has it been? You say they altered our elections, how could they do that if they are close to collapse?

Not collapse but hurt ,,AND anyone who doesn't think there should be an investigation into what russia did with our election is a pos a traitor a scumbag and a republican ,BUT I repeat myself

Your post is proof positive that Russia has been successful in their version of the cold war.
We defeated them in the first cold war & broke their backs. They took notes and now are trying to do the same to us. As evidenced by your post you are turning against your own countryman because of their actions.
Romney was right about Russia and you fools mocked him.
I say you give the new president the opportunity to right the ship & level the playing field.
You and your ilk say fight Trump. Thereby Russia wins
Trump is Russias best friend Putin his buddy Trump doesn't want an investigation Doesn't that speak volumes to you??

Forum List

Back