Russia

Do you support Trump's Russian Policy

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did Kiev fall while we were sleeping last nite?

Are Russian tanks and artillery on Poland's border as you post?

Well then....

No yet, one country/region at a time:

Annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation - Wikipedia

Of course Europe will become the test, but other offenses ought to awaken you, such as Syria & the ME; Venezuela and both S. and C. America, Africa and in our elections here at home.

5 years ago Kiev was supposed to fall right after Putin annexed Crimea.
So dazzle someone else with your 'not yet' comments.

Given that Russian is not invading and conquering countries across Europe as Hitler and Nazi Germany did when Neville Chamberlain was Prime Minister of England I would say no we are not seeing a repeat of that.

Gee, do we wait until Russian Tanks enter Eastern Europe? Trump's cold shoulder to NATO suggests he will do nothing to offend Putin.
That is what FDR did with Hitler we didn't enter the war with Germany until after Preal Harbor and that was after Hitler declared war on the U.S. on December 11th 1941. We did help Europe some with lend/lease and other things but because of the isolantist movement we stayed on the sidelines till Preal Harbor. If you want to dissuade Russia more than they are from taking military action in Europe you would have to have a major buildup of American military force in Europe I don't see the American public supporting that and I sure don't see Congress suporting it especially the Democrats and to be honest not a lot Republicans doing so either.

Given that Russian is not invading and conquering countries across Europe as Hitler and Nazi Germany did when Neville Chamberlain was Prime Minister of England I would say no we are not seeing a repeat of that.

Gee, do we wait until Russian Tanks enter Eastern Europe? Trump's cold shoulder to NATO suggests he will do nothing to offend Putin.

Do you realize that it was our cia that was overthrowing countries that border Russia? Do you realize what Syria is all about and the powerplay by the west to dominate the pipeline? Do you even question why russia is over in the western hemisphere right now? How many countries does russia have bases in? Can you even think critically and formulate what's transpiring? Or....are you anxious to get your neocon on?

Surely you know that Barry let Pootie have his way in Crimea.....

He convienently left that out.

He convienently left that out.

Of course he did.

Is Russia a friend or a foe? Is Russia a Communist County? Is Putin seeking to dominate Eastern Europe?

Are we seeing history repeat itself, is Trump's Foreign policy with Russia, a replay of Neville Chamberlain?

How is Trumps policies any different than your dear leaders were?

Last I hear there is no War there and really no threat of War there. So the OP is just fishing having a slow news day.

Is Russia a friend or a foe? Is Russia a Communist County? Is Putin seeking to dominate Eastern Europe?

Are we seeing history repeat itself, is Trump's Foreign policy with Russia, a replay of Neville Chamberlain?

Is Russia s friend or foe? Our criminal government has made them a foe. They need a boogie man to justify the enormous MIC, that greatly enriches the rich.

Is Russia a communist country? No.

Is Putin seeking to dominate Eastern Europe? No, but the US is.

Are we seeing history repeat itself, is Trump’s foriegn policy with Russia repeat of Neville Chamberlain? DUMBEST QUESTION I HAVE EVER READ AND REVEALS HOW ENTIRELY UNINFORMED YOU ARE.

Let me try to inform you, please.

Trump has pushed us closer to nuclear war than even BO did. He withdrew from the decades old INF Treaty, saying Russia cheated but offering no proof. He continued BO’s many economic sanctions and added to them. He currently is trying to overthrow the government’s of Iran and Venezuela, both client states of Russia. He demands NATO nations spend more on war. He has blown up the War Department budget even higher than did Big Ears. Donnie recently cancelled a planned meeting with Putin at the last minute, over Ukrainian sailors. He bombed Syria TWICE based on Deep State lies and over the objections of Putin.

Think. Please. Stop getting your information from Rachel Maddow. She is nothing more than a propagandist for the Ruling Class.

Where do you get your information? Do you believe Trump has won the hearts and minds of Chairman Kim, or XI or Putin? Trump's proved to be way out of his league when engaged in discussions with anyone of them.

Gee, I almost forgot, you learn from the same source that created the Deep State Conspiracy Theorists.

Sure he did (sarcasm); what else did you handlers tell you?

... and still no Russian connection

Sure he did (sarcasm); what else did you handlers tell you?

What did he do to stop it little boi?

Is Russia s friend or foe? Our criminal government has made them a foe. They need a boogie man to justify the enormous MIC, that greatly enriches the rich.

Is Russia a communist country? No.

Is Putin seeking to dominate Eastern Europe? No, but the US is.

Are we seeing history repeat itself, is Trump’s foriegn policy with Russia repeat of Neville Chamberlain? DUMBEST QUESTION I HAVE EVER READ AND REVEALS HOW ENTIRELY UNINFORMED YOU ARE.

Let me try to inform you, please.

Trump has pushed us closer to nuclear war than even BO did. He withdrew from the decades old INF Treaty, saying Russia cheated but offering no proof. He continued BO’s many economic sanctions and added to them. He currently is trying to overthrow the government’s of Iran and Venezuela, both client states of Russia. He demands NATO nations spend more on war. He has blown up the War Department budget even higher than did Big Ears. Donnie recently cancelled a planned meeting with Putin at the last minute, over Ukrainian sailors. He bombed Syria TWICE based on Deep State lies and over the objections of Putin.

Think. Please. Stop getting your information from Rachel Maddow. She is nothing more than a propagandist for the Ruling Class.

Where do you get your information? Do you believe Trump has won the hearts and minds of Chairman Kim, or XI or Putin? Trump's proved to be way out of his league when engaged in discussions with anyone of them.

Gee, I almost forgot, you learn from the same source that created the Deep State Conspiracy Theorists.
All you have to do is google each of the points I made. They are FACTS. Facts are things you clearly know nothing about. You CHOSE to believe propaganda spoon fed you by the Ruling Class.

Last edited:

That is what FDR did with Hitler we didn't enter the war with Germany until after Preal Harbor and that was after Hitler declared war on the U.S. on December 11th 1941. We did help Europe some with lend/lease and other things but because of the isolantist movement we stayed on the sidelines till Preal Harbor. If you want to dissuade Russia more than they are from taking military action in Europe you would have to have a major buildup of American military force in Europe I don't see the American public supporting that and I sure don't see Congress suporting it especially the Democrats and to be honest not a lot Republicans doing so either.

Do you see this?:

President Trump may have been involved with a change to the Republican Party campaign platform last year that watered down support for U.S. assistance to Ukraine, according to new information from someone who was involved.

Diana Denman, a Republican delegate who supported arming U.S. allies in Ukraine, has told people that Trump aide J.D. Gordon said at the Republican Convention in 2016 that Trump directed him to support weakening that position in the official platform.

POLITICS
Week Ahead: Trump Aims To Dismiss Russia Probe As Partisan; Can He Get His Taxes Win?

Ultimately, the softer position was adopted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Annex...d-change-to-party-platform-on-ukraine-support

We should have no quarrel with our brothers and sisters living in Russia.

Trump should seek cooperation with Putin.

Putin will outwit Trump on every issue.

My, aren't you just a patriotic penis with faith in your country's leader. You should expatriate yourself, IMHO.

We aren't worthy of your fucktarded allegedly superior intellect, I suppose, so GTFO! Go where you think the winner will be, faggot.

I suggest Honduras, Cuba, or Venezuela. More fitting to your Commie leanings.

My, aren't you just a patriotic penis with faith in your country's leader. You should expatriate yourself, IMHO.

We aren't worthy of your fucktarded allegedly superior intellect, I suppose, so GTFO! Go where you think the winner will be, faggot.

Gee Mary, it seems you're not only dumber than I thought, you're too stupid to write an opening topic sentence.

I wonder, why are you so focused on a penis? It is some fascination you have for Latino men?

Gee Mary, it seems you're not only dumber than I thought, you're too stupid to write an opening topic sentence.

I wonder, why are you so focused on a penis? It is some fascination you have for Latino men?

1aumad.gif

If Russia is such a foe, why did B. Hussein O allow them to seize Crimea?

Especially after his party under Slick Willy, convinced Ukraine to give up its nuclear arsenal with the promise that America would defend them back in 1993?

Forum List

Back