Russian Assassination Units Against US Soldiers

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Trump is silent.
Why isn't Trump putting a stop to this?
Trump is owned by Putin is the headline.

"President Donald Trump was harshly criticized on Friday after a bombshell New York Times report on Russia offering bounties for the killing of U.S. troops in Afghanistan."

“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there,” the newspaper reported,”

Trump knew.
Back in March he was briefed about it. On the day Barr ordered the gassing of protesters, July 1st, he talked to that Russian POS. Invited Putin to the WH. Damn right Trump knew. Talk about a bitch to Putin. That's Trump. 100%.
Trump is a traitor to this country and his supporters are no better
Trump is denying he was briefed on the matter. If someone mentioned a hit on you wouldn't you even care to know who and why? I call BS that the guy had no idea.

And Trump is silent.

"President Donald Trump was harshly criticized on Friday after a bombshell New York Times report on Russia offering bounties for the killing of U.S. troops in Afghanistan."

“American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there,” the newspaper reported,”

Trump knew.
How do you know?

And Trump is silent.

Trump knew.
Back in March he was briefed about it. On the day Barr ordered the gassing of protesters, July 1st, he talked to that Russian POS. Invited Putin to the WH. Damn right Trump knew. Talk about a bitch to Putin. That's Trump. 100%.
Trump is denying he was briefed on the matter. If someone mentioned a hit on you wouldn't you even care to know who and why? I call BS that the guy had no idea.
They were not putting a hit on Trump, dumbass.

You do realize that Saddam Hussein was paying terrorist's families who martyred themselves by attacking Jews.

Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.

What are you wanting him to do? Start a war with Russia?

We did the same towards Russia. Should Russia have attacked the US?
Trump should at the very least not be pulling troops from Germany and weakening NATO, campaigning for Russia's re-entry into G-7, and re-install sanctions he has eliminated. He has a long list of options if he would stand up and stop being a Putin ass kisser.

We should be pulling troops from everywhere or are you suggesting Russia do the same and if not, why not?
We are the world superpower. We earned it. We use our military for protecting our commercial interests all over the world. If you wish to change 85 years of American policy, go for it, but you will have to earn it.

It's coming.
This story about Russia paying for dead American troops is likely a CIA false flag. The story is bogus bull shit. Per Max Blumenthal...A dubious story about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan appeared in the New York Times. It was sourced entirely to "American intelligence officials."

It could be bogus. It wouldn't surprise me but still, we did it to them so..........
When the US does something evil, it’s not reported as evil but as good. Orwell lives.

And Trump is silent.

Trump knew.
Define "gassing of protestors". My money is on the fact that you have no clue as to what you are bitching about!

Gee didnt he try to withdraw them.....but nnnooooo you said they needed to stay cause the Generals said so and stupid Trump better listen
Watch how many more cowardly and lame excuses our USMB posters will post in this thread to defend their monster.
Who is defending Putin?

Trump is always defending Putin. He has yet to utter a single word of criticism of Putin.

That is so true.

Pelosi had it right. All roads with trump lead to putin.

And yet Mueller said - Nope

Gee didnt he try to withdraw them.....but nnnooooo you said they needed to stay cause the Generals said so and stupid Trump better listen
Watch how many more cowardly and lame excuses our USMB posters will post in this thread to defend their monster.
Who is defending Putin?

Trump is always defending Putin. He has yet to utter a single word of criticism of Putin.

LIAR.

And Trump is silent.

Trump knew.

You do realize that Saddam Hussein was paying terrorist's families who martyred themselves by attacking Jews.
Do you have any sense of what I posted, or is it all you want is to bitch?

And Trump is silent.

Trump knew.

You said:
If someone mentioned a hit on you wouldn't you even care to know who and why?

Who the fuck were you talking about? Trump has stated that neither he, Pence, or his Chief of Staff know anything about this. Who was this supposed person who said he was briefed? Oh, the article doesn't say because it is fake news.

And Trump is silent.

Trump knew.

You said:

Who the fuck were you talking about? Trump has stated that neither he, Pence, or his Chief of Staff know anything about this. Who was this supposed person who said he was briefed? Oh, the article doesn't say because it is fake news.
Did I say it was on Trump? No. Go change your diaper.
Try reading this:

And Trump is silent.

Obama said nothing why?

And Trump is silent.

Trump knew.

You said:

Try reading this:

It is the first fucking line in your linked source you ignorant piece of shit!

Who are you talking about?

BTW, you still haven't answered what "gassing the protestors" means.

And Trump is silent.

Trump knew.

You said:

Try reading this:

Oh fuck you. You are so lost. On ignore.

daveman will avoid this thread like COVID!
Why?

Your irrational hatred for US Servicemembers is well known. Plus, you're a leftist, and thus support both Russia and the Taliban.

Therefore, if this report is true, you support Russia paying terrorists to kill Americans. However, as has been pointed out, there's no reason to take this report at face value, unless you're a leftist moron.

Or were you hoping I'd ignore this thread so I wouldn't point out the truth about you?
Now, that’s just sad. :lol:
Your track record of being right is sad. You said I'd avoid this thread.

Yet here I am, proving you wrong yet again.
You’re still not here. Avoiding the OP is exactly like you not even being here.
It's funny when you leftists make shit up to try to salvage the shreds of your tattered egos.

Shameful that potus betrays america over and over, for personal payback after shady personal deals he had with the russians...

1593390523637.png
1593390586297.png

And Trump is silent.

Trump knew.

You said:

Try reading this:

Oh fuck you. You are so lost. On ignore.

Your posts are so confusing and make no sense. If you put everyone on ignore who is confused as I am, you have a few mentally retarded liberals like your self to converse with!

And Trump knew since March and did nothing

Bounties were paid...which means US soldiers were killed by Trump's buddy
There is no evidence that “bounties were paid”. These are stories from a few captured terrorists. Nothing concrete has been found.

If Putin is funding them and giving them weapons why would he pay a bounty?

This ad needs to be run in every county that voted for trump. Non stop over and over so those who voted for him know what they voted for.

IF what the conservatives/republicans have said about the military for the last 40 years is true, IF what they said and did about Benghazi is true, WHY IN THE HELL ARE THEY SUPPORTING TRUMP?

This man has allowed putin to murder our troops. Yet trump has done absolutely NOTHING about it. He is allowing putin to put bounties on the heads of our troops.

Yet the republicans are silent on this. You all were and still throw fits about Benghazi. You all lie through your teeth about it, Obama and Hillary yet when trump allows putin to put bounties on the heads of our troops, you are silent.

You voted for a man who doesn't give a flying fig about America. He doesn't care about our troops. He has put putin before our troops and our nation.

This whole thing is sickening and disgusting.

Excellent ad, shitolini went too far in his treason to our country, he is a filthy scumbag, his deplorable cult followers still dont give a shit, any one that follows trump is a traitor to our country just like trump...

1593393248121.png
1593393270062.png
1593393308227.png

Even when we catch Russians paying to murder Americans and Trump doing nothing about it, sucking slurping tea bagger trumpoholics will defend fellow traitor Liar in Chief Trump.

What are you wanting him to do? Start a war with Russia?

We did the same towards Russia. Should Russia have attacked the US?
Trump should at the very least not be pulling troops from Germany and weakening NATO, campaigning for Russia's re-entry into G-7, and re-install sanctions he has eliminated. He has a long list of options if he would stand up and stop being a Putin ass kisser.

We should be pulling troops from everywhere or are you suggesting Russia do the same and if not, why not?
We are the world superpower. We earned it. We use our military for protecting our commercial interests all over the world. If you wish to change 85 years of American policy, go for it, but you will have to earn it.

It's coming.
This story about Russia paying for dead American troops is likely a CIA false flag. The story is bogus bull shit. Per Max Blumenthal...A dubious story about Russia paying bounties to the Taliban to kill US soldiers in Afghanistan appeared in the New York Times. It was sourced entirely to "American intelligence officials."

It could be bogus. It wouldn't surprise me but still, we did it to them so..........
Our intelligence confirmed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back