Russian athlete doesn't praise homosexuality

sheikquick1_zpsf2e2d011.jpg

Perhaps the libtards want all competitions limited to gays only.

Limited to HAPPY people.... ?

OOoooohh... I get it.... HOMOS... you're talking about QUEERS... I got it. That "gay" stuff, I don't get why faggots are always referred to as being "happy." It's a disgusting, perverted, immoral choice to act out butt fucking and such. If anything, it should be called "SAD," not gay.

OOoooohh... I get it.... HOMOS... you're talking about QUEERS... I got it. That "gay" stuff, I don't get why faggots are always referred to as being "happy." It's a disgusting, perverted, immoral choice to act out butt fucking and such. If anything, it should be called "SAD," not gay.

HAPPY as in Pole Rider would be HAPPY to live in Russia....with Russian laws. :D

Do people I. Russia get destroyed, fired for saying politically incorrect things like happens here? If you don't praise buggery here you get fired

HAPPY as in Pole Rider would be HAPPY to live in Russia....with Russian laws. :D

Hey slut, lap any fishy tasting pussy lately?

Yeah those darn Russians, they just aren't warming up to your PERVERSION are they? Aaaaaww... want a tissue, clam licker?

Last edited:
You know what's the best thing about all this? 10 years ago...if I were to be discussing this on political message boards like....let's say....Hannity....it would be me against the world so to speak....now the gay haters are fewer and fewer and shriller and shriller. It's boiled down to personal attacks which is usually the last refuge of the failures. That is a good good thing. :D

You know what's the best thing about all this? 10 years ago...if I were to be discussing this on political message boards like....let's say....Hannity....it would be me against the world so to speak....now the gay haters are fewer and fewer and shriller and shriller. It's boiled down to personal attacks which is usually the last refuge of the failures. That is a good good thing. :D

REEAAALLLY... well imagine that... you mean kind of like THIS...

Well now... aren't you just the little hypocrite... naughty, naughty... now go sit in the corner and see if you can wake up your brain.

Well now... aren't you just the little hypocrite... naughty, naughty... now go sit in the corner and see if you can wake up your brain.

You wouldn't like being HAPPY, Pole Rider? You don't like Russia's laws on Homosexuality, Pole Rider?

Could have fooled me....seriously.

You wouldn't like being HAPPY, Pole Rider? You don't like Russia's laws on Homosexuality, Pole Rider?

Could have fooled me....seriously.

Poor bodey... no **** to lap today? All your homie gir'friends on the rag? Well, I'm sure you can find some bearded clam to lick down at the local homo bar. Go ahead now, we won't miss your hypocrisy. Maybe you can find that girl with the 12" strap on. Make sure she ties a 2x4 to her ass though, we wouldn't want her to fall in your gaping hole and disappear.

Only in America aye slit licker? Those darn Russians... maybe you should go there and have one of your nasty, perverted parades. That will make them love you I'm sure... pfft... :lol:

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Thats not a personal attack. Go change your tampon sally.

Thats not a personal attack. Go change your tampon sally.

He does seem a tad delicate, doesn't he?

Forum List

Back