Russian athlete doesn't praise homosexuality

I don't praise the lifestyle either, when a man/woman unity is the only way to replenish this planet like the Lord wants us to, but I don't praise those who act on their hatred of homosexuality either.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
^^^ I don't know if you mean me or not when you say that, but I don't hate anyone.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. I do sleep alone until I am married though. :) :) :)

You know what's the best thing about all this? 10 years ago...if I were to be discussing this on political message boards like....let's say....Hannity....it would be me against the world so to speak....now the gay haters are fewer and fewer and shriller and shriller. It's boiled down to personal attacks which is usually the last refuge of the failures. That is a good good thing. :D

REEAAALLLY... well imagine that... you mean kind of like THIS...

HAPPY as in Pole Rider would be HAPPY to live in Russia....with Russian laws. :D

Well now... aren't you just the little hypocrite... naughty, naughty... now go sit in the corner and see if you can wake up your brain.
Thats not a personal attack. Go change your tampon sally.

Well now... aren't you just the little hypocrite... naughty, naughty... now go sit in the corner and see if you can wake up your brain.

He does seem a tad delicate, doesn't he?

Welchers typically are.

Welchers typically are.

Around here that certainly seems to be the case, eh?
Aaaaww look, a couple fag pervert lovers giving each other a reach around... how cute.

Maybe you two should vacation in Russia.

I see pole has dick on the brain again. Its ok welcher..we all know you love the dick.

Welchers typically are.

Around here that certainly seems to be the case, eh?
Aaaaww look, a couple fag pervert lovers giving each other a reach around... how cute.

Maybe you two should vacation in Russia.

You are such a delicate flower, Pole Rider. :D

Forum List

Back