No again what you and the article is suggesting is to censor the internet from outside information on a candidate .. You and the article don't want the truth to be told to the public

All those leaked did was fulfill a campaign promise that Obama wouldn't do.

A transparent government.
Wrong again, but thanks for the insights into how your brain works. I'm sure your Young Pioneer meetings teach you that Russia is harmless, but the fact remains, it's been a danger to the Free World since 1917. It continued to be a threat after the Cold War. Why else did GW nullify the ABM treaty?

What the greatest threat to American National Security? Russia at the same time ISIS.

What's the Greatest Threat to U.S. National Security? - Room for Debate - NYTimes.com

IMO, the only way that Russia would be a threat to us is if we foolishly start a war with them.

For we have no conflict of interest. And several shared interests.

No.....the crimes of hilary are the real scandal........she has compromised the State Department, the FBI, and the Department of Justice.......and she isn't even President yet...she allowed the hackers access to an illlegal, unsecured server that she set up to conduct criminal activity and to launder money through a private charity foundation...

that is the scandal......
Disagreed. Yes, Hillary's incompetence and corruption are a scandal, but the most dangerous threat to the US is from Mother Russia. Put Hillary on trial and throw her ass in prison for all I care, but to focus so much on Hillary while Russia is undermining our country is far worse.
Except there has been no evidence released that it's Russia. It's highly likely that it was an independent hacker group and the DNC just blamed Russia.

Screw you.
Sorry, I'm not gay, but I expect you Putin-lovers might be. ;)

THis is not a time for humor.

As all you have posted in blather, my point stands.

You words make no sense, and have no connection to recent history.

If the Soviet Union had conquered Western Europe, that shift in economic and military power would have let the SU dominate the world.

If PUtin takes the Ukraine, it won't mean shit outside of the Ukraine.

Let us stop fucking with Russia.

Vote Trump!

THis is not a time for humor.
Wrong, there's always time for humor. Life is too short to be taken seriously.

Let us stop fucking with Russia.
Tell your comrades to stop fucking with us and I'll take it under advisement.

1. No. This is not a time for humor. Laughing in not called for.

2. GWBush sent the US military INTO the BLACK SEA. We have expanded NATO to include the BALTICS. We are treaty bound to global thermonuclear war if the Russians were to invade ESTONIA!

That is utter madness. We got in their face first. So it is up to US to step back, and to stop fucking with them.

Unless you think a global thermonuclear war would be a good thing?

2. GWBush sent the US military INTO the BLACK SEA. We have expanded NATO to include the BALTICS. We are treaty bound to global thermonuclear war if the Russians were to invade ESTONIA!

That is utter madness. We got in their face first. So it is up to US to step back, and to stop fucking with them.

You sound scared. Shitty your nappies thinking Russia will attack? Interesting.

You sound scared. Shitty your nappies thinking Russia will attack? Interesting.

Me? Scared of global thermonuclear war?

Yes. NOt just yes, but HELL YES.

ONly a fool would not be scared of conflict between the US and Russia. It could easily be the most destructive war ever.

ONly a fool would not be scared of conflict between the US and Russia. It could easily be the most destructive war ever.
No need for Russia to launch its missiles when yellow bellied cowards are so eager to surrender.

No need for Russia to launch its missiles when yellow bellied cowards are so eager to surrender.

Surrender what? Estonia? THe Crimea?

Why is this worth risking vast numbers of American lives and treasure?

This isn't a threat to US.

Why are you looking for a fight?

Oh, and as to your insults and smears, fuck off.

Sure, you want to whatever Putin wants. Isn't that how appeasers work?

The Med? The ME? The Atlantic? As long as Putin wants it, you are willing to give it to him, amirite? At what point do you think we should stop appeasing brutal dictators and stand up to them?

The Med? The ME? The Atlantic? As long as Putin wants it, you are willing to give it to him, amirite? At what point do you think we should stop appeasing brutal dictators and stand up to them?

BIg jump from Estonia to ALL OF central and western europe.

You seem to have missed the complete collapse of the Soviet Union.

BIg jump from Estonia to ALL OF central and western europe.

You seem to have missed the complete collapse of the Soviet Union.
You've conveniently forgotten that not only is Putin trying to rebuild the Soviet Union, but with enough people like you, he will succeed.

The present administration seems perfectly willing to tell every secret they hear to anyone willing to listen. What's left to hack?

The present administration seems perfectly willing to tell every secret they hear to anyone willing to listen. What's left to hack?
LOL. Funny, but we still have some secrets.

In addition, it's not just hacking, but spreading disinformation. Virtual muddying of the waters. Congress is focusing on this problem and I bet the President-elect will soon realize it too.

Congressional Calls Grow for a Probe of Russian Hacking in U.S. Election
Republican and Democratic lawmakers say they plan to investigate Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election, including the hacking of emails from Democratic political organizations andHillary Clinton’s campaign staff.

But their efforts face a strong headwind from President-elect Donald Trump, who has continued to deny that there is proof of Russia’s involvement.

U.S. intelligence and homeland security officials said in a rare public statement in October that the computer intrusions were directed by “Russia’s senior-most officials” in an unprecedented effort to interfere with the election. For some lawmakers, significant questions remain about how the Russian government transferred stolen emails to WikiLeaks, where they were published in the homestretch of the campaign, as well as Moscow’s role in the production of fabricated news stories that have littered the internet and appear intended to mislead voters.

LOL. Funny, but we still have some secrets.

In addition, it's not just hacking, but spreading disinformation. Virtual muddying of the waters. Congress is focusing on this problem and I bet the President-elect will soon realize it too.

Congressional Calls Grow for a Probe of Russian Hacking in U.S. Election
Republican and Democratic lawmakers say they plan to investigate Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential election, including the hacking of emails from Democratic political organizations andHillary Clinton’s campaign staff.

But their efforts face a strong headwind from President-elect Donald Trump, who has continued to deny that there is proof of Russia’s involvement.

U.S. intelligence and homeland security officials said in a rare public statement in October that the computer intrusions were directed by “Russia’s senior-most officials” in an unprecedented effort to interfere with the election. For some lawmakers, significant questions remain about how the Russian government transferred stolen emails to WikiLeaks, where they were published in the homestretch of the campaign, as well as Moscow’s role in the production of fabricated news stories that have littered the internet and appear intended to mislead voters.
The US government's war on the American intellect rages on.

Look up Operation Mockingbird.

Understand that the US government is pushing for Mockingbird 2.0 right now; HB5181.

Of course they do, the MSM lies to them and they don't do enough actual research into the subject(s) to know any better.

Forum List

Back