🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russian lawyer was a democrat plant

defies logic and common sense. Not that conservatives are well endowed with either.

ROFL! If logic and common sense were dynamite, Democrats wouldn't have enough to blow their nose.

I would bet that somewhere in your half brain, you "thought" that your cute little post would impress your fellow right wing morons......and it probably will.......

defies logic and common sense. Not that conservatives are well endowed with either.

ROFL! If logic and common sense were dynamite, Democrats wouldn't have enough to blow their nose.

I would bet that somewhere in your half brain, you "thought" that your cute little post would impress your fellow right wing morons......and it probably will.......

Damned dood, I must have touched a sore spot!

MY half-brain? You are so smart that you were on the Dean's List every semester you were in college like I was (provable that I matriculated with a 3.76 GPA), right?

If you're male, you can only count to 22. Female, you can count to 23.

I know your brain is going to lock up try to figure out what I'm talking about. But work on it, the answer MIGHT come to you this time next year.

In other news: Trumpsters in these desparate times will uncritically repeat any god damn stupid fucking thing they happen to run across on the internetz.

In other news: Trumpsters in these desparate times will uncritically repeat any god damn stupid fucking thing they happen to run across on the internetz.

Well, my friend, what can these nitwits do when Trump's house of cards is............

photorealistic-3d-render-of-a-house-of-cards-collapsing-B79JFX.jpg

Forum List

Back