Russian Lawyer who met Trump Jr. had Russian Spy Agency As Client

The plot thickens.

(Reuters) - The Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr. after his father won the Republican nomination for the 2016 U.S. presidential election counted Russia's FSB security service among her clients for years, Russian court documents seen by Reuters show.

The documents show that the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, successfully represented the FSB's interests in a legal wrangle over ownership of an upscale property in northwest Moscow between 2005 and 2013.

The FSB, successor to the Soviet-era KGB service, was headed by Vladimir Putin before he became Russian president.

Exclusive: Moscow lawyer who met Trump Jr. had Russian spy agency as client

What's your point?
White House accused of blocking information on bank's Trump-Russia links

The question was WHAT does the OP have to do with Trump?
Newsflash. Donald Trump Jr. Is the son of Donald Trump.

And?

The plot thickens.

(Reuters) - The Russian lawyer who met Donald Trump Jr. after his father won the Republican nomination for the 2016 U.S. presidential election counted Russia's FSB security service among her clients for years, Russian court documents seen by Reuters show.

The documents show that the lawyer, Natalia Veselnitskaya, successfully represented the FSB's interests in a legal wrangle over ownership of an upscale property in northwest Moscow between 2005 and 2013.

The FSB, successor to the Soviet-era KGB service, was headed by Vladimir Putin before he became Russian president.

What's your point?

Perhaps it harkens back to all the swamp draining?

Trump’s Watered-Down Ethics Rules Let a Lobbyist Help Run an Agency He Lobbied

Trump Campaigned Against Lobbyists, but Now They’re on His Transition Team

Is Donald Trump Draining the Swamp?

Donors and lobbyists already shaping Trump’s ‘drain the swamp’ administration

Trump Names Mortgage Industry Lobbyist to HUD Transition Team

Donald Trump Puts Coal Lobbyist in Charge of Prosecuting Environmental Crimes

Only Lobbyists Can Help Trump ‘Drain the Swamp’

Why are you guys afraid to answer the question? WHAT does the fact that Jr met with a lawyer who had a spy agency as a client?

You'll have to get the OP to address that. But speaking generally about how american society works, what does anything have to do with anything? Just create chaos, confusion, and incoherence so that the corporate state can continue economically cannibalizing society.

The plot thickens.

What's your point?

And?
Is just as sleazy and corrupt.

Your system is utterly corrupt. The "well yeah but the other guys are worse" shtick has worn incredibly thin.
They are simple questions FL:

If this woman was Putin's Lawyer and was so tied to the Russian Govt and putin then why did Barry do Putin such a HUGE favor by overriding his Immigration Dept's refusal to let her into this country? And why did Hillary's lawyer chaperone her around?
Because your entire system is corrupt.

IMG_0476.JPG
My point clearly is Junior got sucked into Putin's web,
Remember when you boneheads kept regurgitating " What Russian scandal? "
Well we have documented evidence of it now.

Because your entire system is corrupt.
I don't have a system, FL....

They are simple questions:

If this woman was Putin's Lawyer and was so tied to the Russian Govt and putin then why did Barry do Putin such a HUGE favor by overriding his Immigration Dept's refusal to let her into this country? And why did Hillary's lawyer chaperone her around

The 'system' under which Barry and Hillary's lawyer did this was BARRY'S SYSTEM.

Now try answering the question with some intellectual honesty....

The plot thickens.

What's your point?

I'll try again. What does the subject of the story have to do with Trump? It's a very simple question.

Trump has hung out with all these guys. If you want to believe that Don Jr is the architect of these relationships then you sir are a fool. BTW the meeting happneed in Trump Tower, with heads of the Trump Campaign, with Trump's son and son in law, to help Trump from Russia....

If you're saying this doesn't have anything to do with Trump, when the emails says exactly the opposite, you're playing a nice troll game because no one is that stupid.

Last edited:

You'll have to get the OP to address that. But speaking generally about how american society works, what does anything have to do with anything? Just create chaos, confusion, and incoherence so that the corporate state can continue economically cannibalizing society.

You'll get no argument from me, we have no say in this game at all. Our electoral process is a fraud.

I'll try again. What does the subject of the story have to do with Trump? It's a very simple question.

Trump has hung out with all these guys. If you want to belI've that Don Jr is the architect of theservice relationships then you sir are a fool. BTW the meeting happneed in Trump Tower, with heads of the Trump Campaign, with Trump's son and son in law, to help Trump from Russia....

If you're saying this doesn't have anything to do with Trump, when the emails says exactly the opposite, you're playing a nice troll game because no one is that stupid.

I'm not playing any game at all, you people are playing the "guilt by association" game which is patently stupid. You have no evidence, nothing and yet he's guilty. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Trump has hung out with all these guys. If you want to belI've that Don Jr is the architect of theservice relationships then you sir are a fool. BTW the meeting happneed in Trump Tower, with heads of the Trump Campaign, with Trump's son and son in law, to help Trump from Russia....

I'm not playing any game at all, you people are playing the "guilt by association" game which is patently stupid. You have no evidence, nothing and yet he's guilty. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Anytime I hear "you people" I know what I'm dealing with.

OK, what are you dealing with?

LOL, you're dealing with someone who knows of what he speaks and isn't afraid to take on an entire group of people. Including you.

FSB is the equivalent of our spy agencies also known as our intelligence agencies. OMG!

Come on you left wink wankers. The FSB is the Russian version of our intelligence agencies. Every country has intelligence agencies.

How could anyone play a guilt by association game with a bunch of people who have actually met several times?

How could anyone play a guilt by association game with a bunch of people who have actually met several times?

Partisanshitheadism and too much corporate state television.

LOL, you're dealing with someone who knows of what he speaks and isn't afraid to take on an entire group of people. Including you.

You didn't "take on" anyone except in cyber space by asking what does this have to do with Trump. Then you get an answer and start trolling people about fake Internet "battles".

You didn't "take on" anyone except in cyber space by asking what does this have to do with Trump. Then you get an answer and start trolling people about fake Internet "battles".

LOL, another yappy little dog ;)
You play the guilt by association game and it makes you look stupid.

You're not a bright guy, I get it. You assume he is guilty by those he "met" with...the very definition of....never mind, you're an idiot.

Forum List

Back