Russian Lawyer who met Trump Jr. had Russian Spy Agency As Client

Trump has hung out with all these guys. If you want to belI've that Don Jr is the architect of theservice relationships then you sir are a fool. BTW the meeting happneed in Trump Tower, with heads of the Trump Campaign, with Trump's son and son in law, to help Trump from Russia....

If you're saying this doesn't have anything to do with Trump, when the emails says exactly the opposite, you're playing a nice troll game because no one is that stupid.

I'm not playing any game at all, you people are playing the "guilt by association" game which is patently stupid. You have no evidence, nothing and yet he's guilty. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Anytime I hear "you people" I know what I'm dealing with.

LOL, you're dealing with someone who knows of what he speaks and isn't afraid to take on an entire group of people. Including you.

You didn't "take on" anyone except in cyber space by asking what does this have to do with Trump. Then you get an answer and start trolling people about fake Internet "battles".

LOL, another yappy little dog ;)
You play the guilt by association game and it makes you look stupid.

It's not a game when they actually have met several times.

Newsflash. Donald Trump Jr. Is the son of Donald Trump.

I'll try again. What does the subject of the story have to do with Trump? It's a very simple question.

Trump has hung out with all these guys. If you want to belI've that Don Jr is the architect of theservice relationships then you sir are a fool. BTW the meeting happneed in Trump Tower, with heads of the Trump Campaign, with Trump's son and son in law, to help Trump from Russia....

If you're saying this doesn't have anything to do with Trump, when the emails says exactly the opposite, you're playing a nice troll game because no one is that stupid.

I'm not playing any game at all, you people are playing the "guilt by association" game which is patently stupid. You have no evidence, nothing and yet he's guilty. You should be ashamed of yourself.

LOL, you're dealing with someone who knows of what he speaks and isn't afraid to take on an entire group of people. Including you.

I'm dealing with someone who watches too much corporate state TV and repeats it like a pet bird in a cage.

I'll try again. What does the subject of the story have to do with Trump? It's a very simple question.

How could anyone play a guilt by association game with a bunch of people who have actually met several times?

You're not a bright guy, I get it. You assume he is guilty by those he "met" with...the very definition of....never mind, you're an idiot.

Why do you believe anyone he met with is guilty of anything?

Lmao! They met and you keep saying guilty.?. Why?

Don't answer...lol

You didn't "take on" anyone except in cyber space by asking what does this have to do with Trump. Then you get an answer and start trolling people about fake Internet "battles".

Which is exactly what I meant, you're not very good at this.

How could anyone play a guilt by association game with a bunch of people who have actually met several times?

You're not a bright guy, I get it. You assume he is guilty by those he "met" with...the very definition of....never mind, you're an idiot.

Don't answer...lol

Nope they met and YOU are claiming he is guilty. Please do not procreate

I'm dealing with someone who watches too much corporate state TV and repeats it like a pet bird in a cage.

Nope, you're dealing with someone who is laughing at you because you yap like an ankle biter not knowing that I say it here almost every day....there is no Left or Right. They are two sides of the same coin. Now run along little boy.

Don't answer...lol

Review the posts. You're the only one who brought up guilt. Which begs the question...why do you keep saying someone is guilty of something?

Don't answer...it's obvious you think this doesn't look good or else you wouldn't attempt to separate Trump away from such a good thing.

Trump has hung out with all these guys. If you want to believe that Don Jr is the architect of these relationships then you sir are a fool. BTW the meeting happneed in Trump Tower, with heads of the Trump Campaign, with Trump's son and son in law, to help Trump from Russia....

This is what happens when your memory is as short as your dick kid. You clearly think Trump is "guilty" because he "met" with some people.

Don't answer...lol

Review the posts. You're the only one who brought up guilt. Which begs the question...why do you keep saying someone is guilty of something?

Don't answer...it's obvious you think this doesn't look good or else you wouldn't attempt to separate Trump away from such a good thing.

See above, I quoted you kid. Slink away.

Don't answer...lol

Thanks for quoting that. Your first response is about guilt.

Thanks again.

Don't answer...lol

Thanks for quoting that. Your first response is about guilt.

Thanks again.

Don't sweat it kid, you aren't the first one I've made look stupid. Remember what you post because I will.

Forum List

Back