RUSSIAN official confirms Cohen's emails to Kremlin for Trump Tower Moscow have disappeared

centerleftFL

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2018
I'm surprised they would have ever ADMITTED there were emails nevertheless KEPT THEM. Somehow I'm betting Mueller has at least the SENT versions.

Russian official confirms contacts between Cohen and Kremlin but says emails have ‘disappeared’: NBC News

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR
01 DEC 2018 AT 20:12 ET

A Russian official has confirmed that Donald Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen talked to Kremlin officials but says the records have disappeared,
reports NBC News.

Russian spokesman Dmitry Peskov claims only two emails and a phone call took place between Cohen and Russian officials about the planned project.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/12/ru...kremlin-says-emails-disappeared-nbc-news/link
Peskov told NBC that there were “two emails and one telephone call, returned telephone call, asking what they wanted and why they wanted to be in contact with [the Russian] presidential administration” but that “they did disappear.”

Read the full report here.

I'm surprised they would have ever ADMITTED there were emails nevertheless KEPT THEM. Somehow I'm betting Mueller has at least the SENT versions.

Russian official confirms contacts between Cohen and Kremlin but says emails have ‘disappeared’: NBC News

default.gif

MARTIN CIZMAR
01 DEC 2018 AT 20:12 ET

A Russian official has confirmed that Donald Trump’s personal attorney Michael Cohen talked to Kremlin officials but says the records have disappeared,
reports NBC News.

Russian spokesman Dmitry Peskov claims only two emails and a phone call took place between Cohen and Russian officials about the planned project.

Peskov told NBC that there were “two emails and one telephone call, returned telephone call, asking what they wanted and why they wanted to be in contact with [the Russian] presidential administration” but that “they did disappear.”

Read the full report here.
Why are ewe talking to Russians? You know it’s not allowed!

Forum List

Back