Russian ridicules US over Navy Yard shooting

Nova78

Gold Member
Dec 19, 2011
Colorado
Russian ridicules US over Navy Yard shooting | World News | Comcast

A prominent member of Russia's parliament has exploited the deadly shooting at the Navy Yard in Washington to ridicule the United States.

Alexei Pushkov, who heads the international affairs committee, tweeted Monday that "nobody's even surprised anymore" by such an attack, which he called "a clear confirmation of American exceptionalism."

In an opinion piece published last week in The New York Times, Russian President Vladimir Putin criticized America for seeing itself as exceptional. He was referring to a speech by President Barack Obama in which he said America's ideals and principles made it want to hold the Syrian government accountable for a chemical weapons attack and, "That's what makes us exceptional."[/B

The Russians do not like us , is Obama the reason ?

No, obama is NOT the reason.

Russians do not like us because of inferiority issue.

Somewhat. Certainly any rational people despise American Imperialism and Obama as the current spokesman for the zionist agenda. But in contrast to most America dumbasses who hate Russians as a result MSM brainwashing, Russians do not all hate American individuals.

Russian ridicules US over Navy Yard shooting | World News | Comcast

A prominent member of Russia's parliament has exploited the deadly shooting at the Navy Yard in Washington to ridicule the United States.

Alexei Pushkov, who heads the international affairs committee, tweeted Monday that "nobody's even surprised anymore" by such an attack, which he called "a clear confirmation of American exceptionalism."

In an opinion piece published last week in The New York Times, Russian President Vladimir Putin criticized America for seeing itself as exceptional. He was referring to a speech by President Barack Obama in which he said America's ideals and principles made it want to hold the Syrian government accountable for a chemical weapons attack and, "That's what makes us exceptional."[/B

Does this one Russian represent all Russians?

I would hate to think that Nancy Pelosi would be representative of the thought process and opinions of all Americans.

:eusa_angel:

Remember the days before Obama when Americans used to ridicule the stodgy, sometimes funny, corrupt regimes in Russia? Now that Vlad has become Barry's de-facto secretary of state and a op-ed writer for the NY Times, America has suddenly become the dream of the radical left.

Remember. The Russians are the Good Guys now.
And the reason for that is our display of unnecessary and unlawful aggression in recent years. We have given the world cause to fear us -- and fear is the natural precursor of hatred. We are seen as war mongers. The Russians are not.

Candidate Obama promised to alleviate that impression but all he's done is maintain it. His current pounding of the war drum has justified Pushkov's critical comment.

Didn't 300 plus people die in a rescue attempt when militants took hostages in a Russian school a few years back? I'm not sure this asshole has any business running his mouth it would be nice if someone in our government would remind the Russian leadership of little things like this.

No, obama is NOT the reason.

Russians do not like us because of inferiority issue.

True for the last several decades but it would now appear with little obie as president we now have the inferiority issue.

Screw the Russians and their opinions!

After the beatings they have given Obama, I wished we had a leader that would stand up to them.

They need to be put in their place and this administration, does nothing.

And btw he's not a member of Russia's parliament.

He is a member of PACE. If it's the same Pushkov I've dug up.

Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe

Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be a member of PACE, you must be a member of your country's Parliament.

Alexei Pushkov is both a member of the Parliament of the Russian Federation, AND a member of PACE.

From your link:

Each State member selects its method of designating its representatives to the parliamentary assembly; however, they must be chosen from among the members of the respective Parliaments. Moreover, the political composition of each national delegation must reflect the representation of the different parties within the respective parliaments.

No .......... this is an attempt on the Russian government to save their own asses.
Putin stood his ground .............. and was victorious.
Putin did this in plain view of the Russian people and the world.
This is merely an attempt to make the Russian people forget the whole standing your ground issue for a better life thing ........... but their was just too much media coverage on this.
Putin knows now he made a mistake standing his ground with the entire Russian Nation watching.
The Russian people will now set their MALE purses aside, whipe the tears from their pussies of BITCHood from the past, and Stand Their Ground against Putin and the Russian Government.
Putin and the Russian Government will soon face something like this brought on by it's own people & politicians:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdNn5TZu6R8&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Putin & Russian Government standing their gound against the Russian Bio Mass[/ame]
This further display of standing your ground will only provoke the Russian Bio Mass to fight even harder and stronger, eventually the Russian Bio Mass will defeat Putin by War of Attrition, as the Russian Bio Mass are educated in basic math ......... they know they can win.
Towards the end of the struggle, the Russian Bio Masses will offer Putin a job to be their PUPPET like an American President ........ as in this video:
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxmQLkYgf3s&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Russian Bio Mass offers a deal to Putin[/ame]
I would like to suggest to Putin ......... remain on your knees & except the deal.
Mr. Putin, if you somehow manage to win and force the Russian Bio Masses to collect their MALE purses and SUBMIT to your will, there is what is called an Iron Curtin you can implement the next time you decide to Stand Your Ground .......... I am sure you remember it from the Soviet days ............. as I am sure now you fully understand WHY it was implemented.

The moral of my post is this:
Standing your ground is bad ............. it just creates a blood bath, instead, conform ...... give up the guns, board the rail cars ........... and everything will be alright.

Didn't 300 plus people die in a rescue attempt when militants took hostages in a Russian school a few years back? I'm not sure this asshole has any business running his mouth it would be nice if someone in our government would remind the Russian leadership of little things like this.

Timing is everything.

Forum List

Back