Russian ridicules US over Navy Yard shooting

The Russians do not like us , is Obama the reason ?

Somewhat. Certainly any rational people despise American Imperialism and Obama as the current spokesman for the zionist agenda. But in contrast to most America dumbasses who hate Russians as a result MSM brainwashing, Russians do not all hate American individuals.

Except Russia was is and will be in the forceable future the most imperialistic nation on Earth

No, obama is NOT the reason.

Russians do not like us because of inferiority issue.

True for the last several decades but it would now appear with little obie as president we now have the inferiority issue.

Obies come and go, inferiority issues of Russia remain. Those are not several decades, those are several centuries old

Russian ridicules US over Navy Yard shooting | World News | Comcast

A prominent member of Russia's parliament has exploited the deadly shooting at the Navy Yard in Washington to ridicule the United States.

Alexei Pushkov, who heads the international affairs committee, tweeted Monday that "nobody's even surprised anymore" by such an attack, which he called "a clear confirmation of American exceptionalism."

In an opinion piece published last week in The New York Times, Russian President Vladimir Putin criticized America for seeing itself as exceptional. He was referring to a speech by President Barack Obama in which he said America's ideals and principles made it want to hold the Syrian government accountable for a chemical weapons attack and, "That's what makes us exceptional."[/B

I'm just trying to figure out who Republicans will protect more? Crazy white mass murderers or crazy black mass murderers.

Two elected officials recently lost their jobs simply because they wanted "background checks". But that would mean crazy mass murderers would lose the ability to "buy weapons" and that's a "no no".

Hey, you know what's really hilarious? At gun shows, you aren't allowed to carry a loaded weapon. Couldn't ya just die? No only do they throw you out, they prosecute you if you have a loaded weapon of any type.

Didn't 300 plus people die in a rescue attempt when militants took hostages in a Russian school a few years back? I'm not sure this asshole has any business running his mouth it would be nice if someone in our government would remind the Russian leadership of little things like this.

Timing is everything.

Militants! Say what it was, Islamic jihadists and they were slaughtered, the same way Islamic jihadists were slaughtered when they took over a movie theater. No political correctness, no show trials where they get to drag their ideology out in public. There's no payoff so muslims haven't tried those tactics again. There's no publicity, just pictures of their shot up bodies.

It would be nice if someone in our government would remind everyone of how jihadists should be treated.

The Russians and Americans will NEVER be close allies like we are with the British, Canadians and Australians. There has always been and always will be some very hostile feelings for America in Russia. Believe it or not, the US sent troops to help out the White Russians during the October revolution, and they've never forgiven us. And they likely won't, since there history books make a HUGE deal out of it. But likewise, they've always been very cautious and very suspicious of outsiders. Napolean invaded them and killed thousands. Hitler invaded them and they lost millions. Generally, I found in my travels to Russia that overall Russian citizens like American citizens. They don't understand us, but they like us. Course, the British, Canadians and Australians don't understand some of our motivations either.

As for the comments of this one Russian beaurocrat/politician, I could care less about his thoughts. I could care less about Vladimir's thoughts. Let's remember that Vlad's greatest wish is to make Russia a superpower again. He's doing everything in his power to do so...

Russian ridicules US over Navy Yard shooting | World News | Comcast

A prominent member of Russia's parliament has exploited the deadly shooting at the Navy Yard in Washington to ridicule the United States.

Alexei Pushkov, who heads the international affairs committee, tweeted Monday that "nobody's even surprised anymore" by such an attack, which he called "a clear confirmation of American exceptionalism."

In an opinion piece published last week in The New York Times, Russian President Vladimir Putin criticized America for seeing itself as exceptional. He was referring to a speech by President Barack Obama in which he said America's ideals and principles made it want to hold the Syrian government accountable for a chemical weapons attack and, "That's what makes us exceptional."[/B

I'm just trying to figure out who Republicans will protect more? Crazy white mass murderers or crazy black mass murderers.

Two elected officials recently lost their jobs simply because they wanted "background checks". But that would mean crazy mass murderers would lose the ability to "buy weapons" and that's a "no no".

Hey, you know what's really hilarious? At gun shows, you aren't allowed to carry a loaded weapon. Couldn't ya just die? No only do they throw you out, they prosecute you if you have a loaded weapon of any type.

Two elected officials recently lost their jobs simply because they wanted "background checks".

wasnt that in a Blue State?.....mmm.....did someone yell out....."Let Them Die!".....

The Russians and Americans will NEVER be close allies like we are with the British, Canadians and Australians. There has always been and always will be some very hostile feelings for America in Russia. Believe it or not, the US sent troops to help out the White Russians during the October revolution, and they've never forgiven us. And they likely won't, since there history books make a HUGE deal out of it. But likewise, they've always been very cautious and very suspicious of outsiders. Napolean invaded them and killed thousands. Hitler invaded them and they lost millions. Generally, I found in my travels to Russia that overall Russian citizens like American citizens. They don't understand us, but they like us. Course, the British, Canadians and Australians don't understand some of our motivations either.

As for the comments of this one Russian beaurocrat/politician, I could care less about his thoughts. I could care less about Vladimir's thoughts. Let's remember that Vlad's greatest wish is to make Russia a superpower again. He's doing everything in his power to do so...

The most realistic and level headed analysis

I doubt Napoleon cared about his enemies. They can't say he did. Russian emissaries wouldn't either no matter what you say, and even during transition, there can be opportunity for improvements.

Didn't 300 plus people die in a rescue attempt when militants took hostages in a Russian school a few years back? I'm not sure this asshole has any business running his mouth it would be nice if someone in our government would remind the Russian leadership of little things like this.
You're talking about an attack on Russians by Chechens, not an attack on Russians by Russians. Nor did the Russians respond to it by attacking some completely unrelated, non-provocative, virtually defenseless foreign nation.

Evading reality will not dismiss it.

Screw the Russians and their opinions!

After the beatings they have given Obama, I wished we had a leader that would stand up to them.

They need to be put in their place and this administration, does nothing.
"Stand up to them?" In what way? What would you suggest?

Forum List

Back