Russian Separatist morons caught on video: we shot down the Malaysian plane

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
This is an absolute must-hear:

Intercepted Audio of Ukraine Separatists - Video - NYTimes.com

Audio as a vid-file at the link. Translation is provided. 2:14.

On, CNN, a freelance American journalist said he saw people going through the wreckage. I am thinking that could very well be the separatists that the one man on the audio mentions as having done this.

This is going to lead to a very tense time between the Ukraine and Russia, to be sure.

I wonder how many TWA airliners flew over German airspace in late 1944.
Obviously something dysfunctional about Malaysian Airlines.

This is an absolute must-hear:

Intercepted Audio of Ukraine Separatists - Video - NYTimes.com

Audio as a vid-file at the link. Translation is provided. 2:14.

On, CNN, a freelance American journalist said he saw people going through the wreckage. I am thinking that could very well be the separatists that the one man on the audio mentions as having done this.

This is going to lead to a very tense time between the Ukraine and Russia, to be sure.

Putin has the support of many who post here, he won a "poll" over the US President. Thus, will he will be appauded for any Russian involvement?

Yet the ICAO, I believe is the right agency, didn't have a warning for that area, which is the agency Asia looks to. Personally I think Malaysian Airlines should have known what had happened in that area in the last 4 days and warned their pilots any way. There was bad weather along their regular flight path and the pilot, more than likely diverted its path and made a fatal error, according to pilots I have heard from.

Forum List

Back