Russian spy: Boris Johnson warns Kremlin over Salisbury incident

Effect "Novichoka"
Россия рискует потерять миллиарды, а Европа — дешевый газ. Все из-за Скрипаля: Госэкономика: Экономика: Lenta.ru
'....Pomimo Pol'shi na otravlenii Skripaliia reshili sygrat' i SShA.
In addition to Poland, the United States decided to play on the poisoning of Skripal.

Gruppa senatorov ot Respublikanskoi i Demokraticheskoi partii potrebovala ot administratsii Donal'da Trampa zablokirovat' proekt rossiiskogo gazprovoda.
A group of senators from the Republican and Democratic parties demanded that the administration of Donald Trump block the project of the Russian pipeline.

"My dolzhny dat' poniat' nashim evropeiskim soiuznikam chto my polny reshimosti podderzhat' ikh energeticheskuiu nezavisimost' i uberech' ikh ot paglubnogo vliianiia "Severnogo potoka-2."
"We must make clear to our European allies that we are determined to support their energy independence and protect them from the harmful effects of Nord Stream 2." '

We have mentioned diazepam as being poorly metabolized by Chinese on another Skripal thread. The video above mentions "phentanylum' which translates to fentanyl. The fentanyl-diazepam connection is here:

Fentanyl
Fentanyl - Wikipedia
'....benzodiazepine....

The connection is Junagadh Agricultural University, India. The target compound produced by the fungus, of 36 listed in the article, is the only one which has a fluorine atom and the only one having a phosphorus atom. The Actinomycete-Streptomycetes connection to barley is also here, as well as the groundnut link to ebola in a Congo case:

Aug 2016 SRAP / Trichoderma
The SRAP based molecular diversity related to antifungal and antioxidant bioactive constituents for biocontrol potentials of Trichoderma against Sc... - PubMed - NCBI
'....Compound identified: N-(O--Ethyl fluorophosphoryl)-N',N'-diethyl-acetamidine C8HFN2O2P....'Different biocontrol agents can be used for the control of stem rot disease in groundnut including bacteria, fungi and actinomycetes. The most important biocontroller belongs to the genus Trichoderma....The unique antifungal and antioxidant constituents are released by dominant antagonists Tvs 12 and MTCC 796 to combat the test pathogen.'

The video at 6:47 shows NIST. In the Indian article, there is the column "NIST Similarity (%)". This column for the target compound shows that its NIST similarity is 33%.

One sees that in the video, the NIST chart, third line from the top, a number, '224', which may correspond to the molecular weight of the target compound shown in the Indian article, which is 224.

Dennis Rohrbaugh, U.S. Army Chemical Research, Edgewood, Md. would certainly not show up at Pubmed, and it is close to MIrzayanov's Rutgers.

Indeed, She Has Risen

2 Ap 2018 Sputnik News Yulia Skripal's Alleged Social Media Account Active While in Coma
Yulia Skripal's Alleged Social Media Account Active While in Coma
'....Julia logged in....three days after the attack....'

2 Ap 2018 Sputnik News Lavrov: Skripal Poisoning Could Play Into Hands of UK Intel, Government
Lavrov: Skripal Poisoning Could Play Into Hands of UK Intel, Government
'....U.S. servicemen are still in Syria without official permission of Damascus....'

The stabilizer for sarin comes from the Crataegus trees surrounding Damascus and Ghouta, and Assad has stated the fact that sarin can be homemade. Vandalism chron for the Glastonberry Thorn links to Clinton and Holbrooke.

The Genus Crataegus L.: An Ecological and Molecular Study
The genus Crataegus L.: An ecological and molecular study
'....of the species and genotypes of the genus Crataegus in Syria....'

Yes, @97, Lavrov would want us to investigate this interesting link to Ghouta and not be afraid of making mistakes (Kruschev, bang-the-shoe [udarit' obyv') translations.

From the time spent inside the Clinton mafia, we know who is involved in the Dorian Gray scenario, because the person was a big fan of Oscar Wilde. Unfortunately, we would have to tell Putin personally to make sure there were no imposters smuggled in along the way: Clinton mafia hired portrait-painter DNA, which is Joshua Reynolds familial DNA.

'minimal'noi reaktsiei Doriana Greia na perspketivu poiavleniia ego portreta v Moske v vide SASshnikov podvernutykh sudu....
the minimal reaction of Dorian Gray on the prospect of his portrait appearing in Moscow in the form of SAS agents subjected to trial....

Will Putin thank the author of this article for their being astute?

From the time spent inside the Clinton mafia, we know who is involved in the Dorian Gray scenario, because the person was a big fan of Oscar Wilde. Unfortunately, we would have to tell Putin personally to make sure there were no imposters smuggled in along the way: Clinton mafia hired portrait-painter DNA, which is Joshua Reynolds familial DNA.

'minimal'noi reaktsiei Doriana Greia na perspketivu poiavleniia ego portreta v Moske v vide SASshnikov podvernutykh sudu....
the minimal reaction of Dorian Gray on the prospect of his portrait appearing in Moscow in the form of SAS agents subjected to trial....

Will Putin thank the author of this article for their being astute?

Who knows, what Putin thinking now?

But I don't think, Dorian Gray is right analogue here, because it's not an usual spy scandal at style "we have sin you have sin too" :) English story is perfect as synthetic, which cannot be in reality - and have different sense... Which sense? To provocate war escalation? To mark Britain as "untalkable" in Russian sight? I don't know.. Half of Russia is laughting, because "Novichok" is a battle gas. If it really used - it should make a hundreds of deads around Skripal and nothing of trails after a some minutes - in different case how army could use it during offensive operations?
Another half of Russia is laughting because of Britain logic about "Evil Putin and poor Skripal"... Do you know, Skripal was catched here, in Russia, four years lived in Russian prison and got a Britain passport after it, when he became non-interesting to FSB. If Putin really wanted to kill him - you, me and anyone else couldn't know the fact of existence of Skripal now... :)

So, what Russia could make with Britain? If it was dialogue somewhere at street - a Britain behavior would be a signal to start a fighting :)

Forum List

Back