🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russian Troll-Bot Account Identified on Twitter, Guess What USMB Member Used it as a Reference

The Twitter and Google accounts of "Jenna Abrams" were actually just a creation of the Russian troll farm.

"A divisive alt-right blogger with thousands of Twitter followers has been unmasked as a product of Russia’s infamous “troll farm”.

Twitter troll Jenna Abrams, who had amassed more than 70,000 followers, was exposed following an investigation into Russian interference in last year’s presidential election by the US senate Intelligence Committee.

The Daily Beast reports that Abrams, whose account was created in 2014, was the brainchild of the Russian government-funded Internet Research Agency in St Petersburg."

Alt-right Twitter blogger Jenna Abrams unmasked as creation of Russian 'troll factory'

...and guess which USMB member referenced this account to support their argument...

I have a funny feeling this board has a few Leningrad Trolls and no I am not one!
Spacibo! For not spilling the beans!

There is no hint it was? Based on what source of your's? You've provided nothing other than an opinion that keeps changing each time you're proven wrong.
Somebody claiming this or that account is Russian troll proves what?

Well you know... say Twitter, the company that KNOWS where the account originated shut it down. You think you know more about the origin of the account than they do?
At request of your government. Claim of your government and nothing else. We all know how credible your government is.

"Congressional investigators working with social-media companies have since confirmed that Abrams wasn’t who she said she was."

You keep digging yourself an even bigger hole. Keep posting. The more you do, the more credibility you lose. Of course you didn't have much in the first place...

Again, out of the MILLIONS of pro-Trump supporters they picked just these accounts to do a witch hunt on?

What do you think radicalized these people into raving idiots over the last 4 to 6 years?
Watching Obama inspired Black Lives Matter riots?

Did he finance a Russian fake dossier? I know someone who did.

Parts of the dossier have been confirmed true...
The part that a presidential candidate liked to be peed on by whores, and that he was being controled by Putin was totally true, I'm sure.

Strawman. I never said that part was. But by no means is it a "fake dossier."
But then again, whether or not any of it is true is totally irrelevant, that is, if we're going by what Democrats are accusing Trump of doing, of which zero evidence has been shown so far.

It's Hillarious that the side that actually colluded, paid 12 fucking million dollars for fake info from the Russians and then secretly disseminated it to their lackeys in the media, is accusing the other side of "colluding". But then again, we do know that they have no shame.

Last edited:

The part that a presidential candidate liked to be peed on by whores, and that he was being controled by Putin was totally true, I'm sure.

But then again, whether some or not it is true is totally irrelevant, that is, if we're going by what Democrats are accusing Trump of doing, of which zero evidence has been shown so far.

It's Hillarious that the side that actually colluded, paid 12 fucking million dollars for fake info from the Russians and then secretly disseminated it to their lackeys in the media, is accusing the other side of "colluding". But then again, we do know that they have no shame.

Again, do you understand what the word FAKE means?

SOME of the dossier has been confirmed, thus not making it FAKE.

The dossier was originally paid for by REPUBLICAN backers.

But then again, whether some or not it is true is totally irrelevant, that is, if we're going by what Democrats are accusing Trump of doing, of which zero evidence has been shown so far.

Dang, do you understsnd they paid 12 million for info by Russian spies, some of which has proven to be fake, just so they can secretly spread it to the media? Oh but wait, when Dems are caught totally red handed, it's "opposition" research. And they wonder why they lost the election. They assumed that Americans will fall for their bullshit.

Dang, do you understsnd they paid 12 million for info by Russian spies, some of which has proven to be fake, just so they can secretly spread it to the media? Oh but wait, when Dems are caught totally red handed, it's "opposition" research. And they wonder why they lost the election. They assumed that Americans will fall for their bullshit.

Glad to see you be at least honest enough to backtrack somewhat on your stance of it being a "FAKE DOSSIER" to one some of which has been proven fake. I think what you fail to grasp in this is, just because some of it has been confirmed, doesn't mean the rest is proven fake... it just means that part has yet to be confirmed.

If Russia unleashes a wave of trolls, it is ok because everyone does. What we have here is a wich hunt and there is no hint this account was made in Russia, though.

There is no hint it was? Based on what source of your's? You've provided nothing other than an opinion that keeps changing each time you're proven wrong.

Well you know... say Twitter, the company that KNOWS where the account originated shut it down. You think you know more about the origin of the account than they do?
At request of your government. Claim of your government and nothing else. We all know how credible your government is.

"Congressional investigators working with social-media companies have since confirmed that Abrams wasn’t who she said she was."

You keep digging yourself an even bigger hole. Keep posting. The more you do, the more credibility you lose. Of course you didn't have much in the first place...

Again, out of the MILLIONS of pro-Trump supporters they picked just these accounts to do a witch hunt on?
So the more of your bullshit I debunk the less credible I become? Ok, then.

Just the same type of "arguing" like some others do. Your troll academy is certainly not professional.

The Twitter and Google accounts of "Jenna Abrams" were actually just a creation of the Russian troll farm.

"A divisive alt-right blogger with thousands of Twitter followers has been unmasked as a product of Russia’s infamous “troll farm”.

Twitter troll Jenna Abrams, who had amassed more than 70,000 followers, was exposed following an investigation into Russian interference in last year’s presidential election by the US senate Intelligence Committee.

The Daily Beast reports that Abrams, whose account was created in 2014, was the brainchild of the Russian government-funded Internet Research Agency in St Petersburg."

Alt-right Twitter blogger Jenna Abrams unmasked as creation of Russian 'troll factory'

...and guess which USMB member referenced this account to support their argument...

I already guessed it,but looked anyway..:laugh2::laugh::laugh2::laugh::laugh2:

MindWars

Isn't this great Trump hate, such mature snowflakes. Act like five year old big babies.

Jenna Abrams on Twitter
FK U and your wrong a.h.

I already guessed it,but looked anyway..:laugh2::laugh::laugh2::laugh::laugh2:

MindWars

Isn't this great Trump hate, such mature snowflakes. Act like five year old big babies.

Jenna Abrams on Twitter
:happy-1::haha::asshole::fu:

Just the same type of "arguing" like some others do. Your troll academy is certainly not professional.

You've not debunked a single thing, and in fact only kept backtracking and trying over and over to get another foot hole, only to fail again.

If Russia unleashes a wave of trolls, it is ok because everyone does. What we have here is a wich hunt and there is no hint this account was made in Russia, though.
So typical of Trumpist rationalizations, first claim it doesn't exist, then when it is proven to exist claim it wasn't Russia.

You've not debunked a single thing, and in fact only kept backtracking and trying over and over to get another foot hole, only to fail again.
So you continue that way. How I am so wrong and all :popcorn:

Forum List

Back