🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russian Troll-Bot Account Identified on Twitter, Guess What USMB Member Used it as a Reference

Again, out of the MILLIONS of pro-Trump supporters they picked just these accounts to do a witch hunt on?
It will probably be shown eventually that most of DoTard Trump's twitter, facebook and snapchat followers are Russian BOTS.

The part that a presidential candidate liked to be peed on by whores, and that he was being controled by Putin was totally true, I'm sure.
It just might be, after all Tramp has had a lifelong reputation of being a sexual pervert. You don't get a reputation like that if there was nothing to it.

The part that a presidential candidate liked to be peed on by whores, and that he was being controled by Putin was totally true, I'm sure.

Strawman. I never said that part was. But by no means is it a "fake dossier."
But then again, whether some or not it is true is totally irrelevant, that is, if we're going by what Democrats are accusing Trump of doing, of which zero evidence has been shown so far.

It's Hillarious that the side that actually colluded, paid 12 fucking million dollars for fake info from the Russians and then secretly disseminated it to their lackeys in the media, is accusing the other side of "colluding". But then again, we do know that they have no shame.

Again, do you understand what the word FAKE means?

SOME of the dossier has been confirmed, thus not making it FAKE.

The dossier was originally paid for by REPUBLICAN backers.
Dang, do you understsnd they paid 12 million for info by Russian spies, some of which has proven to be fake, just so they can secretly spread it to the media? Oh but wait, when Dems are caught totally red handed, it's "opposition" research. And they wonder why they lost the election. They assumed that Americans will fall for their bullshit.

Glad to see you be at least honest enough to backtrack somewhat on your stance of it being a "FAKE DOSSIER" to one some of which has been proven fake. I think what you fail to grasp in this is, just because some of it has been confirmed, doesn't mean the rest is proven fake... it just means that part has yet to be confirmed.
Again, that any of it was fake or not is irrelevant, I thought this was all about one side "colluding" with the evil Russians or other outsiders with the intention of interfering with the elections. Here we have all the components of collusion, exchanging of money for info, even an admission by one side that they did it. Yet the Democrats and the media are still freaking out over meetings with Russians that nothing came out of them. What a bunch of delusional clowns. Wait till they see the consequences of this behavior come the 2018 and 2020 elections.

There is no hint it was? Based on what source of your's? You've provided nothing other than an opinion that keeps changing each time you're proven wrong.
Somebody claiming this or that account is Russian troll proves what?

Well you know... say Twitter, the company that KNOWS where the account originated shut it down. You think you know more about the origin of the account than they do?
At request of your government. Claim of your government and nothing else. We all know how credible your government is.

"Congressional investigators working with social-media companies have since confirmed that Abrams wasn’t who she said she was."

You keep digging yourself an even bigger hole. Keep posting. The more you do, the more credibility you lose. Of course you didn't have much in the first place...

Again, out of the MILLIONS of pro-Trump supporters they picked just these accounts to do a witch hunt on?

What do you think radicalized these people into raving idiots over the last 4 to 6 years?
Obama

Several high-level Democrats, including ex-DNC head Donna Brazile, confirmed that President Trump and Infowars were right about how Hillary Clinton stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders, which in itself confirms an Infowars prediction that Democrats would soon sacrifice Clinton.

High-Level Dems Confirm Trump, Infowars Right About Hillary Stealing Nomination
Wow, and yet the crooked, corrupt theif is accusing others of stealng the election! It's truly comical.

Yet another major election goes by and the Dems are up to their usual election fraud ACORN shenanigans. Is there ever an election that these assholes DON'T commit fraud? I can't think of one.

It just might be, after all Tramp has had a lifelong reputation of being a sexual pervert. You don't get a reputation like that if there was nothing to it.
Wow, a wealthy good looking man who was a womanizer and a "player" when he was young. Astonishing!

It just might be, after all Tramp has had a lifelong reputation of being a sexual pervert. You don't get a reputation like that if there was nothing to it
That's his PRIVATE life. Nothing to do with the great job he's doing as your president. -, James Carville

The Twitter and Google accounts of "Jenna Abrams" were actually just a creation of the Russian troll farm.

"A divisive alt-right blogger with thousands of Twitter followers has been unmasked as a product of Russia’s infamous “troll farm”.

Twitter troll Jenna Abrams, who had amassed more than 70,000 followers, was exposed following an investigation into Russian interference in last year’s presidential election by the US senate Intelligence Committee.

The Daily Beast reports that Abrams, whose account was created in 2014, was the brainchild of the Russian government-funded Internet Research Agency in St Petersburg."

Alt-right Twitter blogger Jenna Abrams unmasked as creation of Russian 'troll factory'

...and guess which USMB member referenced this account to support their argument...

I already guessed it,but looked anyway..:laugh2::laugh::laugh2::laugh::laugh2:

MindWars

Isn't this great Trump hate, such mature snowflakes. Act like five year old big babies.

Jenna Abrams on Twitter
FK U and your wrong a.h.

Why am I wrong... ? Put Jenna Abrams in the search upper right corner and see what posts come up.

The Twitter and Google accounts of "Jenna Abrams" were actually just a creation of the Russian troll farm.

"A divisive alt-right blogger with thousands of Twitter followers has been unmasked as a product of Russia’s infamous “troll farm”.

Twitter troll Jenna Abrams, who had amassed more than 70,000 followers, was exposed following an investigation into Russian interference in last year’s presidential election by the US senate Intelligence Committee.

The Daily Beast reports that Abrams, whose account was created in 2014, was the brainchild of the Russian government-funded Internet Research Agency in St Petersburg."

Alt-right Twitter blogger Jenna Abrams unmasked as creation of Russian 'troll factory'

...and guess which USMB member referenced this account to support their argument...

MindWars

Isn't this great Trump hate, such mature snowflakes. Act like five year old big babies.

Jenna Abrams on Twitter
FK U and your wrong a.h.

Why am I wrong... ? Put Jenna Abrams in the search upper right corner and see what posts come up.

Two posts come up... her's and someone that responded to her's using a quote tag.

Out of ALL the members on this forum, she is the ONLY one gullible enough to fall for the fake account. That's quite surprising really.

MindWars

Jenna Abrams on Twitter
FK U and your wrong a.h.

Two posts come up... her's and someone that responded to her's using a quote tag.

Out of ALL the members on this forum, she is the ONLY one gullible enough to fall for the fake account. That's quite surprising really.

So what do you think Lewdog,

Did Pence, Flynn, Trump Jr. and others have these trolls on their twitter accounts by coincidence ? Could they have re-twittered these fake troll posts by accident..

In my opinion:

upload_2017-11-4_19-13-17.jpeg

MindWars

Jenna Abrams on Twitter
FK U and your wrong a.h.

So what do you think Lewdog,

Did Pence, Flynn, Trump Jr. and others have these trolls on their twitter accounts by coincidence ? Could they have re-twittered these fake troll posts by accident..

In my opinion:

View attachment 158676

No, I just think they are so stupid and arrogant they retweeted anything that had a lot of followers that either made them look good or their opponent look bad without verifying it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back