🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Russian troll factory flooding internet with propaganda...anyone ?

Chen is a great journalist; his language is so eloquent and perfect. I almost forgot how the real journalism needs to look like but Adrian Chen brought it to the new level. Awesome investigation. I hope there will be more similar articles in future.

Adrian Chen is this century's Walter Duranty.

You and Stratford are excellent examples of Russian trolling.
How is Leningrad nowadays?

Chen is a great journalist; his language is so eloquent and perfect. I almost forgot how the real journalism needs to look like but Adrian Chen brought it to the new level. Awesome investigation. I hope there will be more similar articles in future.

I agree, Adrian Chen is an excellent journalist, and I hope the Russian/Putin A-hole Mafia oligarchs go to hell.

QUOTE="PK1, post: 11705299, member: 54974"] QUOTE="tinydancer, post: 11702320, member: 25451"] QUOTE="Jack London, post: 11702008, member: 54994"]Chen is a great journalist; his language is so eloquent and perfect. I almost forgot how the real journalism needs to look like but Adrian Chen brought it to the new level. Awesome investigation. I hope there will be more similar articles in future.[ QUOTE]

Adrian Chen is this century's Walter Duranty.[/QUOTE]

How is Leningrad nowadays?[/QUOTE]

You, PK1, have just joined USMB on Friday, right? FYI, neither Tinydanser nor myself live in Russia and we are not Russian citizens (we do love Russia, that's true).

I wonder, why so many "New Arrivals" to USMB (Lisitsyn, Amigo, Jack London) have been posting basically the same message about "Russian trolls" same day they all joined USMB for a few days in a row (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)? I don't believe in such kind of coincidence, you?

Oh, Leningrad (it's St. Petersburg now, by the way) is doing just great, I hope it will make you happy.

Last edited:
Oh, that one's EASy...
Nazism is the extermination of man by man, whereas Stalinism is the inverse.

Huh, how many died at Stalin's hands?

How many at Hitler's?

Much more... Stalin never ended the nazism on Western Ukraine by the foolish mercy...

At least you admit you're a troll, although your poor English is a RED flag.

I'm a private troll :) That's a reason I can talk with open visor and try to improve my english anywhere..

I think, "Jack London" is too thick.

Have you heard about new book "50 Shades of GrAy"? It's really about st. Petersburg's weather :)

Jack London - is a name of famous american writer, aren't any doubts, it not a real name :)

here

I'm third generation Ukrainian (half Irish too). I live in a real place in a real town called Sundown, Manitoba.

We are seriously Uk out here. As a matter of fact there's a huge festival coming up in Gardenton in early July.

Being a Uk kid gives me a unique perspective on the bullshit that the west has perpetrated on the Ukraine.

It was a coup. I know what our governments did and who they backed.

I know who all the fucking players are. Even though I am just a sweet old woman planting out her garden when I hit the boards I am making sure that anyone who is willing to listen knows damn well that our fucking leaders backed a coup. Gave the keys to the Ukraine to the EU to fuck up another country.

I agree, Adrian Chen is an excellent journalist, and I hope the Russian/Putin A-hole Mafia oligarchs go to hell.

Chen is an asshole.

Why don't you hate the new oligarchs in charge of the Ukraine then?

Pinchuk and Poroschenko among others. Do you only hate Russian one percenters?

Such a newbie. Who drove you here?

Jack London - is a name of famous american writer, aren't any doubts, it not a real name :)
This is also old news that was just reported again recently, dates back to 2013: Russia s Online-Comment Propaganda Army - The Atlantic
Russian news site the St. Petersburg Times describes the story of one woman, Natalya Lvova, who said she attended a job interview in August at a “posh cottage with glass walls” in a village near St. Petersburg:

“To my question about a technical task—what exactly should be written in the comments—a young guy, a coordinator, told me, briefly and clearly, that they were having busy days at the moment and that yesterday they all wrote in support of [Moscow acting mayor Sergei] Sobyanin, while ‘today we shit on Navalny,’” she wrote on her VKontakte [ed: a Russian social network] page.
Plenty of people have reported similar stories about it.

Russian propaganda seems a newborn child to compare with French, German and American vets. Chinese have a real chance just to flood the whole internet with paid and controlled info. These russkih unprofessional householders do not deserve a quick look.

QUOTE="PK1, post: 11705299, member: 54974"] QUOTE="tinydancer, post: 11702320, member: 25451"] QUOTE="Jack London, post: 11702008, member: 54994"]Chen is a great journalist; his language is so eloquent and perfect. I almost forgot how the real journalism needs to look like but Adrian Chen brought it to the new level. Awesome investigation. I hope there will be more similar articles in future.[ QUOTE]

How is Leningrad nowadays?[/QUOTE]

You, PK1, have just joined USMB on Friday, right? FYI, neither Tinydanser nor myself live in Russia and we are not Russian citizens (we do love Russia, that's true).

I wonder, why so many "New Arrivals" to USMB (Lisitsyn, Amigo, Jack London) have been posting basically the same message about "Russian trolls" same day they all joined USMB for a few days in a row (Thursday, Friday, Saturday)? I don't believe in such kind of coincidence, you?

Oh, Leningrad (it's St. Petersburg now, by the way) is doing just great, I hope it will make you happy.[/QUOTE]

---
It's not difficult to smell Russian nationalist propaganda trolls, so your claims otherwise will need more convincing.
I don't know the others you cited, but i wouldn't be surprised if DHS/NSA along with the British & Germans are already tracking you & counterparts that spread disinformation to honor Putin's rear end deposits, as well as his oligarch friends.
Myself, i joined USMB a couple days ago for philosophical & scientific discussions, but stumbled on this & other political threads for additional fun.

Oh, that one's EASy...
Nazism is the extermination of man by man, whereas Stalinism is the inverse.

Huh, how many died at Stalin's hands?

How many at Hitler's?

Much more... Stalin never ended the nazism on Western Ukraine by the foolish mercy...

At least you admit you're a troll, although your poor English is a RED flag.

I'm a private troll :) That's a reason I can talk with open visor and try to improve my english anywhere..

---
You claim to be a private troll. So, what's your opinion of Putin vs Boris Nemtsov and Gary Kasparov?

here

I'm third generation Ukrainian (half Irish too). I live in a real place in a real town called Sundown, Manitoba.

We are seriously Uk out here. As a matter of fact there's a huge festival coming up in Gardenton in early July.

Being a Uk kid gives me a unique perspective on the bullshit that the west has perpetrated on the Ukraine.

It was a coup. I know what our governments did and who they backed.

I know who all the fucking players are. Even though I am just a sweet old woman planting out her garden when I hit the boards I am making sure that anyone who is willing to listen knows damn well that our fucking leaders backed a coup. Gave the keys to the Ukraine to the EU to fuck up another country.

---
You're a 3rd gen Uki living in Canada?
And you support the Russian aggression in Ukraine?
Love to hear your reasons that don't sound like the typical trolling Russian propaganda!
I know there are lots of Uki Canadians, and you don't sound like one.
Surprise me with your integrity!

Chen is an asshole.

Why don't you hate the new oligarchs in charge of the Ukraine then?

Pinchuk and Poroschenko among others. Do you only hate Russian one percenters?

---
Please enlighten me.
Why do you think Chen is an "asshole"?

Forum List

Back