Russian TV Uses Tucker Carlson and Tulsi Gabbard to Sell Putin’s War

The GOP has been swinging on Putin's nuts for years now. Today at CPAC there were chants of support for Russia attacking Ukraine. These people will need to be defeated in the streets one day.
Russia isn't densely populated. They would probably be happier in Russia.

Putin has threatened to use battle nukes. Their rocket launchers are enough, e.g. each fire 15 missiles in 15 secs. What should Biden and EU respond with if he uses nukes to test them out? What's the policy on that?

R.cdf17827a838b6b453a137528dbe92f5

More nukes and bigger nukes.

The US and NATO must be putting missiles, rockets and troops right now in NATO countries near Ukraine and/or Russia. They have to be prepared for anything else crazy from Putin or more military and troops excursion into Ukraine. But with Biden, one does not know. He can't be that naive or can he?

It seems to me that lefties are trying desperately to sell Biden's war. It scares me that the doddering old fool has his finger on the nuclear trigger.

“Why shouldn’t I root for Russia? Which, by the way, I am.”
Some cons are openly rooting for Russia because it was the only way to force Biden into sanctions and to starting drilling for oil in the US again. Biden's emphasis on green energy has triggered the rise in gas prices and global inflation and more dependence on gas from Russia.

This explains the weird shit going on with Biden promoting sanctions and at the same time Biden saying the US will continue to buy gas from Russia.

More nukes and bigger nukes.
Strategic nukes wouldn't be an answer despite US and Russia being pretty even. More battleground nukes could be an answer if YOU want to directly help Ukraine. But they haven't joined NATO or supported US/EU politics. The US would have to move these limited nukes into the NATO countries with other military weapons and troops, but Biden won't do that. The US/EU or even NATO are not police for the world. Biden's focus is on green energy over Ukraine. In contrast, the cons will focus against global inflation, buying gas from Russia and eventually force Biden to start drilling in the US again.

Forum List

Back