Russians and Germans hard to deal with

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Russians - super abrupt , aggressive, very thuggish and pugnacious. Many are impossible to be around !! Very brusque

Germans - ( not German American). Very unique and odd personality?? They are often very charming and sophisticated and nice . However, the slightest inconvenience and they erupt like a Volcano. They go from very nice “ Hans”to “Himmler “

Just observation

Russians - super abrupt , aggressive, very thuggish and pugnacious. Many are impossible to be around !! Very brusque

Germans - ( not German American). Very unique and odd personality?? They are often very charming and sophisticated and nice . However, the slightest inconvenience and they erupt like a Volcano. They go from very nice “ Hans”to “Himmler “

Just observation
In My dealings with Austrians ("We're all Austrian" or at least the Teutonic side of Austria is Dutch), We are very sophisticated and cosmopolitan. I've had nothing but nice dealings, at Oktoberfest, at the Volksfest, traveling through Vienna, Linz, Kufstein, and Salzburg, and Munich, and Stuttgart. Haven't visited Prussia yet. Or Upper or Lower Saxony. The Dutch people of Amsterdam are particularly nice. I'm such they are inconvenienced by many coming to their country and not speaking the Deutsch Sprache.

But, I can see how We can get angered when disrespected. I always attributed that to My Irish and Scottish temper, but then again; We're Kelts. I'll say that the Nazi regime did turn many into monsters...

But why are you pointing out Russians and Teutons in particular? We Irish and Scots are known for Our temper, there's the Italian, and Hispanic passionate temper, also shared by Greeks. American people, how many road rage instances are there?

Just observation
In My dealings with Austrians ("We're all Austrian" or at least the Teutonic side of Austria is Dutch), We are very sophisticated and cosmopolitan. I've had nothing but nice dealings, at Oktoberfest, at the Volksfest, traveling through Vienna, Linz, Kufstein, and Salzburg, and Munich, and Stuttgart. Haven't visited Prussia yet. Or Upper or Lower Saxony. The Dutch people of Amsterdam are particularly nice. I'm such they are inconvenienced by many coming to their country and not speaking the Deutsch Sprache.

But, I can see how We can get angered when disrespected. I always attributed that to My Irish and Scottish temper, but then again; We're Kelts. I'll say that the Nazi regime did turn many into monsters...

But why are you pointing out Russians and Teutons in particular? We Irish and Scots are known for Our temper, there's the Italian, and Hispanic passionate temper, also shared by Greeks. American people, how many road rage instances are there?
I only picked those 2 based on my encounters over the years
Many British are drunks

I will never understand this obsession some people have in categorizing people according to nationality, race, or some other arbitrary classification.

There isn't a person alive that fits completely into the tiny little compartments you folks seem to want to push them.

This is obviously a very sensitive topic, especially at this time in our country's tortured history.

I personally agree with a comment that I once read from one Richard Seid:

"We have heard the expression, 'You can't generalize.' Not true. Anyone who has had more than a little exposure to other countries and nationalities knows that peoples as a whole have distinct personalities."

how many Germans do you know???!!! 2?
hahhahahahahah
Hans to Himmler?---you are out of your mind

Just observation
I have always found them easy to deal with. Just be very direct and 'adult.'

This is obviously a very sensitive topic, especially at this time in our country's tortured history.

I personally agree with a comment that I once read from one Richard Seid:

"We have heard the expression, 'You can't generalize.' Not true. Anyone who has had more than a little exposure to other countries and nationalities knows that peoples as a whole have distinct personalities."
Far less useful than understanding the distinct personalities of individuals.

I will never understand this obsession some people have in categorizing people according to nationality, race, or some other arbitrary classification.

There isn't a person alive that fits completely into the tiny little compartments you folks seem to want to push them.
If more people understood this, there would be so much less bullshit in the world.

Just observation

I only picked those 2 based on my encounters over the years
Many British are drunks
You can find drunks anywhere.

Forum List

Back