Russians Love Donald Trump, Hate Hillary Clinton

I have to admit I didn't understand all the democrat generated Russian BS. The democrats have to destroy the relationship. What the democrats don't realize that the more they try the more the Russian will hate them

Seems kinda wrong though. After all one would think they would be in love with Crooked Hillary after here Uranium deal.

From The Daily Caller:
Donald Trump is pretty popular in Russia -- at least, for an American.

Twenty-eight percent of Russians believe that a Trump presidency would benefit U.S.-Russia relations, while only one percent said they approved of U.S. leadership, according to a new poll conducted by the Interfax News Agency. Only 9 percent believe the same for Hillary Clinton.

"I like Donald Trump the best. He is a good looking man," a young Russian woman told BBC News in April. "His attitude towards Russia is better than Hillary Clinton's."

Funny. Russians want to rebuild the old Soviet Union - with help from Trump.

trump_putin_girl.jpg

That's so stupid, you're a blithering idiot, Tonto. Tonto's the right term for you
I like shittingbull better

Thank you, Felonious. BTW, are you still on probation after being released from prison?

I have to admit I didn't understand all the democrat generated Russian BS. The democrats have to destroy the relationship. What the democrats don't realize that the more they try the more the Russian will hate them

Seems kinda wrong though. After all one would think they would be in love with Crooked Hillary after here Uranium deal.

From The Daily Caller:

Twenty-eight percent of Russians believe that a Trump presidency would benefit U.S.-Russia relations, while only one percent said they approved of U.S. leadership, according to a new poll conducted by the Interfax News Agency. Only 9 percent believe the same for Hillary Clinton.

"I like Donald Trump the best. He is a good looking man," a young Russian woman told BBC News in April. "His attitude towards Russia is better than Hillary Clinton's."

trump_putin_girl.jpg

That's so stupid, you're a blithering idiot, Tonto. Tonto's the right term for you

Thank you, Felonious. BTW, are you still on probation after being released from prison?

Since you're a pretendian, you probably don't get it, but it's a play on "Sitting Bull." You know your bull, you should have gotten that one

From The Daily Caller:

trump_putin_girl.jpg

Since you're a pretendian, you probably don't get it, but it's a play on "Sitting Bull." You know your bull, you should have gotten that one

Duh, yeah, I got that - soon after I came to USMB...

From The Daily Caller:

So what......like it matters..........

THAT'S my point. The democrats are trying to make up an imaginary issue. They are liars and now we know why they are liars. Well we know why they are lying about Trump and the Russians.

why is anyone complaining, when we have a president trump, then he can make some great trade deals on Vodka! that means those 25.00 bottles of russian vodka will go down to 10.00 !!!

Forum List

Back