Rutgers to Relax Grammar Standards for Blacks. Math Next?

Relax the law and relax the facts and relax education so that the dysfunctional can gain more social altitude
Lib 101

Borrowing lingo from Black folks probably happens so easily because everyone is constantly sharing our language with the world on social media. For all of my decent grammar and commas on this website, my personal tweets sometimes require a translator for anyone who is not Black and from the Southside of Chicago.

I don't recognize ebonomics nor people too fckn lazy or stupid to use proper grammar

Well we got an affrimative action Negro President a few years ago that was dumber than a door knob so why not turn out a whole generation of the dumb fucks?

Isn't discrminating on the basic of race against the 1964 Civil Right Act or does that only apply to Whites?

Well we got an affrimative action Negro President a few years ago that was dumber than a door knob so why not turn out a whole generation of the dumb fucks?

Isn't discrminating on the basic of race against the 1964 Civil Right Act or does that only apply to Whites?
Much one way streetism on the Dark Side of the Farce

That university's decision is an example of genuine racism.

It is telling African Americans that they are incapable of speaking standard English.

It is an insult to many African Americans whose English is better than that of many Caucasians.

Are you referring to people of colour?

I do not understand your question.

I assume that you are being humorous, since you spelled "color" the British way.

Have a nice weekend!

Why didn't you correct Vanilla Ices grammar?

I assume that you are being humorous, since you spelled "color" the British way.
Have a nice weekend!
From that I assume that PM Boris Johnson would fail english grammar.

Despite the old punchline - We invented the language.

It is an insult to many African Americans whose English is better than that of many Caucasians.
Yeah, well, that's because there are hundreds of millions of Caucasians that don't speak English at all.

I do not understand your comment.

When I say "Caucasian," I am referring to Americans who are White. I do not like the word "White." I prefer the longer word, which is -- to me -- less harsh. Although the media do not capitalize "White," I have decided to do so since the media have announced that they are now capitalizing "Black."

Have a nice day!

We have to ax ourselves where this is going. Hasn't America dumbed down enough?:

Rutgers University will deemphasize the use of traditional grammar in an attempt to stand in 'solidarity with Black Lives Matter'; reaction from Dr. Carol Swain, author and former professor at Princeton and Vanderbilt Universities.

It's amazing isn't it. Blacks complain they are paid less, and then excuse low quality throughout everything they do.

Have a nice weekend!
From that I assume that PM Boris Johnson would fail english grammar.

Despite the old punchline - We invented the language.

Sorry! I did not know that you were British.

And since I still do not understand your question in post #15, I guess that I do not understand British humor, either. Apparently, it is too understated for me to comprehend.

This is the White Guilt Pukes and BLM type terrorists admitting that Blacks are too dumb to make it on their own.

Actually extreme racism. They agree with the White Supremacists that say Negroes are dumb.

Maybe NASA can hire a bunch of Affirmative Action Negroes that couldn't pass a math test to save their lives to do the Engineering to get us to Mars. LOL!

Better yet hire then to run HHS to figure out how to do the welfare checks. That will be a hoot and a half.

Sorry! I did not know that you were British.

And since I still do not understand your question in post #15, I guess that I do not understand British humor, either. Apparently, it is too understated for me to comprehend.

I was just pointing out that the "standard" english you refer to is a consensus of usage. The standard english of today, was wrong just 50 years ago.

Maybe NASA can hire a bunch of Affirmative Action Negroes that couldn't pass a math test to save their lives to do the Engineering to get us to Mars. LOL!

Do you know about NASA's Mars Climate Orbiter in 1999?

Math should not be taught at all. Math is completely racist, white supremacist and patriarchal.
14 + 45 needs to equal whatever they want it to otherwise it's racist.
Listening to Reverend Al struggle with the English language is one thing, but soon we'll have engineers "of color" that can't count designing bridges.
Even recent engineering graduates are as dumb as posts regardless of race, color or creed. Few know how to think or solve problems must less apply themselves.

Even recent engineering graduates are as dumb as posts regardless of race, color or creed. Few know how to think or solve problems must less apply themselves.

Let me guess. Back in your day running fortran on punch cards, you did much better.

Dey be doin der maff at nappy head universibility
mofugga1.png

That university's decision is an example of genuine racism.

It is telling African Americans that they are incapable of speaking standard English.

"better" is a Caucasian construct specifically created to show White Supremacy.

Forum List

Back