Ruth Bader Ginsburg Dead

And the left has been acting like savages...........BLM.........Antifa........murdering police.....as the MSM and DNC politicians hype it...................

Given that I have fallen victim to the savagery of my own emotions, I know for a fact that raw unfettered emotions drive people to action. Just like it already has with the groups you mentioned. Hatred and contempt are inherently savage emotions. I am seeing those savage emotions on display, right now. In this thread.

better here then the local family dollar.

Better it exists nowhere. So no action can be motivated by it.
It EXISTS..........FACE REALITY or not.........that is your choice...........

This is amazing news...the twisted old troll spearheaded the Lefts movement. America is better now.
Attrition works.

Yes it does. And the attrition is on the white conservative side. You won't have to be voted out of power, you're going to be generationally cleansed out of it.

You better pray that doesn’t happen..who’s going to feed you dark pet humans? Have you looked around the globe at brown/black nations?
Fucking racist. Quit embarrassing your fellow conservatives

I suspect this is what will happen:

1) President Trump will nominate a new Supreme Court justice by mid October. Probably the woman who was reportedly the highest on the Federalist Society's list after Kavanaugh.
2) McConnell will announce that the Senate will not hold hearings on the nomination until after the election.
3) If Trump wins or Trump loses but the Republicans retain control of the Senate, they will not hold an actual confirmation vote until well into 2021. Enough for McConnell to make at least some claim of upholding the principle he suggested

4) If the Republicans lose control of the Senate in the election McConnell will proceed to ram through a vote in December. After all, at that point what has the GOP to lose?

I cannot say I am sad. She should have been out years ago. I hope Trump brings a strict constitutionalist to the bench.

He won't bring in anybody. Remember, McConnell wouldn't allow Obama to appoint and that should have happened a long time before the 2016 election. This election is only 7 weeks away. No time to appoint.

And the left has been acting like savages...........BLM.........Antifa........murdering police.....as the MSM and DNC politicians hype it...................

Given that I have fallen victim to the savagery of my own emotions, I know for a fact that raw unfettered emotions drive people to action. Just like it already has with the groups you mentioned. Hatred and contempt are inherently savage emotions. I am seeing those savage emotions on display, right now. In this thread.

i agree, but i a day and age where its fine to roll up on a parked cop car and do a mag dump on two unsuspecting cops, here is much, much better.

When the hell have the DNC played Fair in recent history.............they set up the rules of engagement and now cry when KARMA comes a calling.

Karma works both ways...
And.............they drew first blood on this going nuclear.....now they are saying play fair by the rules.........

Have they gaslighted this country to mass Chaos and destruction or not........................

I cannot say I am sad. She should have been out years ago. I hope Trump brings a strict constitutionalist to the bench.

He won't bring in anybody. Remember, McConnell wouldn't allow Obama to appoint and that should have happened a long time before the 2016 election. This election is only 7 weeks away. No time to appoint.

McConnell already said he is doing it.

This is amazing news...the twisted old troll spearheaded the Lefts movement. America is better now.
Attrition works.

Yes it does. And the attrition is on the white conservative side. You won't have to be voted out of power, you're going to be generationally cleansed out of it.

You better pray that doesn’t happen..who’s going to feed you dark pet humans? Have you looked around the globe at brown/black nations?

Thanks for your concern but I’m DEFINITELY not a nutless conservative. I fancy myself as a NATIONALIST. Scary huh?

CNN just reported that RBG told her granddaughter before she died that she did not want Trump picking her successor.

I guess that's just tough shit, because Donald J Trump is President, and will be making an appointment.

Since Sleepy Joe doesn't like the Biden Rule that McConnell honored last time, we can expect the appointment for replacement immediately.

Remember Merrick Garland? The American people should make that decision in the upcoming election - which is only 45 days away. Remember Mitch McConnell's words for not allowing a Senate vote on Merrick Garland?

I do remember the big fuss about Merrick Garland, and I'm sure that Sen. McConnell does as well.

He took a lot of heat, a lot of senators felt that the sitting President should have been allowed to have a justice confirmed in his last year.

He isn't going to take that kind of heat again, especially as the author of the Biden Doctrine is now leader of the Dem Party.
You mean the McConnell doctrine. He set a precedent.

He deserved to take heat. But he is a hypocrite. What he does now has nothing to do with taking heat.

They call it the "Biden Rule" not McConnell's at all, and McConnell was obligated to follow it in 2016 and did.

And even though he followed the liberal rule, he was still literally crucified over it.

The point is, McConnell isn't going to go through that ordeal again.

Actually, the libs are the hypocrites if they don't agree to fast track the Trump nominee.
There was no “rule” until McConnell decide there was.

And now, conveniently...there isn’t.
biden said you can't do the vote in a lame duck year.

then he didn't.

funny, these politics.

i agree, but i a day and age where its fine to roll up on a parked cop car and do a mag dump on two unsuspecting cops, here is much, much better.

Actually, what a person says on this board can act as a warning sign. It makes me afraid for what a person might do outside this board.

Of course, the American Taliban has ben civil and willing to work with President Trump up until now, amiright?
Indeed they have. They have been his enablers too spineless to remember their principles and stand up to him.
Sorry.....the psy ops aren't gonna work..........we know what your side has done.........RAMMING SPEED.....you now have to play your normal games to stop it..........Start lining up the donors for your favorite RINOS..........they will want a mint from you.

When the hell have the DNC played Fair in recent history.............they set up the rules of engagement and now cry when KARMA comes a calling.

Karma works both ways...
And here is the problem.

PRECEDENTS GET SET.

and then what?

Both sides do it, but it has become far more extrenpme in recent years with an utter trashing of norms and standards.

CNN just reported that RBG told her granddaughter before she died that she did not want Trump picking her successor.

I guess that's just tough shit, because Donald J Trump is President, and will be making an appointment.

Since Sleepy Joe doesn't like the Biden Rule that McConnell honored last time, we can expect the appointment for replacement immediately.

Remember Merrick Garland? The American people should make that decision in the upcoming election - which is only 45 days away. Remember Mitch McConnell's words for not allowing a Senate vote on Merrick Garland?

I do remember the big fuss about Merrick Garland, and I'm sure that Sen. McConnell does as well.

He took a lot of heat, a lot of senators felt that the sitting President should have been allowed to have a justice confirmed in his last year.

He isn't going to take that kind of heat again, especially as the author of the Biden Doctrine is now leader of the Dem Party.
You mean the McConnell doctrine. He set a precedent.

He deserved to take heat. But he is a hypocrite. What he does now has nothing to do with taking heat.
Just wait til after the election to appoint someone

Actually, what a person says on this board can act as a warning sign. It makes me afraid for what a person might do outside this board.
Haven’t ‘Conservatives’ been nutless long enough?

Attrition works.

Thanks for your concern but I’m DEFINITELY not a nutless conservative. I fancy myself as a NATIONALIST. Scary huh?
Is that your code word for racist?

Karma works both ways...
And here is the problem.

PRECEDENTS GET SET.

and then what?

Both sides do it, but it has become far more extrenpme in recent years with an utter trashing of norms and standards.
And your side would play nice if in the same position.........LOL.........

That car was only driven to church on Sundays and garage kept.....lmao

Karma works both ways...
And here is the problem.

PRECEDENTS GET SET.

and then what?

Both sides do it, but it has become far more extreme in recent years with an utter trashing of norms and standards.

Precisely what I meant. If one side takes the initiative of breaking that precedent, a new precedent would take its place. But our politicians lack any personal or moral integrity.

Karma works both ways...
And here is the problem.

PRECEDENTS GET SET.

and then what?

then what precedent was set when your side was setting the fires and using violence to get their way?

Forum List

Back