Rutherford Institute Challenges Virginia Over Its Cancellation, Revocation and Recall of License

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
The Confederacy was a worthy opponent. We should honor them as such.

Agree. I plan on getting my SCV tag soon probably around same time my membership is confirmed. Loved finding out I had a 3x great grandfather that fought for the CSA in so many battles. I live in Georgia but am moving to Va and I will keep my Ga tag as long as possible once we do move if Va doesn't allow new drivers there to get a SCV tag.

I know at least one guy who would disagree:

sherman2.gif

sherman2.gif
Nice to see you turned Republican...
Republicans were awesome once. Here's to hoping they are again someday :beer:
Good...

Then pay attention and ditch the racist Democrats...
Oh I absolutely can't stand the economic and fiscal policies of the Democrat party. I can't WAIT to be a republican! But until the GOP stops its hatred of every single type of minority group, and stops embracing religious fanaticism, I can't do that.

sherman2.gif
Your definition of awesome, does it include the extremist agenda to punish the South after the war?

Reconstruction Era - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lincoln's death was a tragedy of monsterous proportions, mostly because had he been President, the horrors of Reconstruction might have been avoided, and the North and the South may have healed their differences.

Rutherford Institute Challenges Virginia Over Its Cancellation, Revocation and Recall of License Plates Displaying the Confederate Flag

Good. The fact that ONLY 187 of I believe 1700 people that have the tags have turned them in Virginia won't win this. Maybe they think they will legally. But what ya gonna do? Use a SWAT team to assault people for not giving up a tag they paid for? I bet they would. Especially with this piece of shit governor they have.
Not only that, but it helps keep the negroes under control

Rutherford Institute Challenges Virginia Over Its Cancellation, Revocation and Recall of License Plates Displaying the Confederate Flag

Good. The fact that ONLY 187 of I believe 1700 people that have the tags have turned them in Virginia won't win this. Maybe they think they will legally. But what ya gonna do? Use a SWAT team to assault people for not giving up a tag they paid for? I bet they would. Especially with this piece of shit governor they have.
What does? Are you saying car tags keep negroes under control? Shit even rifles and riot police can't do that. Apes are gonna ape!

sherman2.gif
Your definition of awesome, does it include the extremist agenda to punish the South after the war?

Lincoln's death was a tragedy of monsterous proportions, mostly because had he been President, the horrors of Reconstruction might have been avoided, and the North and the South may have healed their differences.
Lol fuck man. IMO the biggest mistake the north made was to not finish the job! You're complaining about reconstruction because it punished the south? Well I complain about reconstruction because it threw the south a bone in the first place!

'“No matter what the U.S. Supreme Court might say about the matter, the First Amendment is unmistakably clear about the fact that the government has no right to dictate how we should act, what we should believe or what we should say, nor should it be in the business of determining what is or is not offensive, whether such expression appears on a license plate, a T-shirt, or a protest sign,” said John W. Whitehead, president of The Rutherford Institute...'

Nonsense.

The Supreme Court is the only and final authority of what the Constitution means.

License plates are government speech, government is at liberty to manifest its speech as it sees fit, where deciding to not engage in certain types of speech in no way 'violates' the First Amendment.

Whitehead also exhibits his ignorance of the law, as his statement fails as a false comparison fallacy: T-shirts and protest signs are private speech, immune from unwarranted government restriction; government issued license plates are not.

sherman2.gif

Lol fuck man. IMO the biggest mistake the north made was to not finish the job! You're complaining about reconstruction because it punished the south? Well I complain about reconstruction because it threw the south a bone in the first place!
Yeah, you're probably right...

They should have just shot all the Democrats and been done with it...

AFTER they took their shit for reparations for the Blacks...

Agreed???

sherman2.gif

Had Lincoln lived, he would have rounded up every black in the country and sent them all back to Africa. As it was, he sent back thousands.

What does? Are you saying car tags keep negroes under control? Shit even rifles and riot police can't do that. Apes are gonna ape!
You tell em!

Nothing let's them negroes know they are not our equals as proudly displaying the rebel flag on your license plate

sherman2.gif

Had Lincoln lived, he would have rounded up every black in the country and sent them all back to Africa. As it was, he sent back thousands.
Total bullshit

sherman2.gif

Yeah, you're probably right...

They should have just shot all the Democrats and been done with it...

AFTER they took their shit for reparations for the Blacks...

Agreed???
They certainly shouldn't have left them with the feeling that their desire for slavery was a legitimate cause to fight for.

sherman2.gif
Good...

Then pay attention and ditch the racist Democrats...
Oh I absolutely can't stand the economic and fiscal policies of the Democrat party. I can't WAIT to be a republican! But until the GOP stops its hatred of every single type of minority group, and stops embracing religious fanaticism, I can't do that.
So are a "fiscal conservative" which means you will go along with reckless government spending because you love abortion so much.

Forum List

Back