Rutherford Institute Challenges Virginia Over Its Cancellation, Revocation and Recall of License

I know at least one guy who would disagree:

sherman2.gif
Nice to see you turned Republican...
Republicans were awesome once. Here's to hoping they are again someday :beer:
Your definition of awesome, does it include the extremist agenda to punish the South after the war?

Reconstruction Era - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lincoln's death was a tragedy of monsterous proportions, mostly because had he been President, the horrors of Reconstruction might have been avoided, and the North and the South may have healed their differences.
Had Lincoln lived, he would have rounded up every black in the country and sent them all back to Africa. As it was, he sent back thousands.
Total bullshit
Look it up. Educate yourself. Lincoln was a member of the American Colonization Society. If Africa would not take the blacks, he was going to dump them in Central America. There have been several books written about his plans. The Fiery Trial by Eric Fonor. I believe, was an excellent historical treatise. Look it up yourself. This was never hidden.

Your definition of awesome, does it include the extremist agenda to punish the South after the war?

Lincoln's death was a tragedy of monsterous proportions, mostly because had he been President, the horrors of Reconstruction might have been avoided, and the North and the South may have healed their differences.
Had Lincoln lived, he would have rounded up every black in the country and sent them all back to Africa. As it was, he sent back thousands.
Total bullshit
Look it up. Educate yourself. Lincoln was a member of the American Colonization Society. If Africa would not take the blacks, he was going to dump them in Central America. There have been several books written about his plans. The Fiery Trial by Eric Fonor. I believe, was an excellent historical treatise. Look it up yourself. This was never hidden.
Well that never happened and Lincoln will forever be remembered for preserving the union and ending slavery.

Go ahead and suck history's collective dick you old whore. :fu:

I know at least one guy who would disagree:

sherman2.gif
Good...

Then pay attention and ditch the racist Democrats...
Oh I absolutely can't stand the economic and fiscal policies of the Democrat party. I can't WAIT to be a republican! But until the GOP stops its hatred of every single type of minority group, and stops embracing religious fanaticism, I can't do that.
So are a "fiscal conservative" which means you will go along with reckless government spending because you love abortion so much.
No. I'm confident in saying I've done more for the pro-life movement than you ever have you despicable bastard. Go fuck yourself.

Total bullshit
There was a movement looking into it at the time. It had even been tried under James Monroe. It proved to be infeasible

To claim that Lincoln was a strong advocate is ridiculous

Forum List

Back