RW Media Ignores Rubio Win In Puerto Rico

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Marco picked up 23 delegates in one of the best-kept secrets by the Trump-scammed media. Drudge didn't even give it a tiny headline. Today, the limey twerp Mark Steyn subbing for Rush was doing his mocking spanish dialect voice calling it Rubio's only win. Rubio also won Minnesota and has 5 seconds. Not that any of it matters to the "anti-esablishment" crowd that's determined to get Hillary elected by default. But when Marco wins Florida, he'll have moved pretty much into a flat-footed tie with Creepshow Cruz.

marco-rubio-water.jpg

Rubio wont even win his own state. I suspect Kasich wont, either.

Fox had a lot to say about it. Maybe if you tuned into RW media instead of assuming you might learn something. The delegates he picked up do not have a vote.

I like Rubio but unless he gets on a major winning streak he won't get the nomination if he and Kasich stay in and win Ohio and Florida respectfully and pick up a few more states along the way they might get a brokered convention and have a chance that way but that also seems unlikely. Of course nothing happening in this race would surprise me at this point.

• Banned
Fox had a lot to say about it. Maybe if you tuned into RW media instead of assuming you might learn something. The delegates he picked up do not have a vote.

Wrong...Puerto Ricans can't vote in our elections but his electors can surely vote at the convention.

The "Republican" Puerto Rican vote in Florida is quite small, especially considering they have low turnout anyways.

The one and only thing Rubio really has going for him in Florida is the Cuban vote. Virtually everything else is being won by Trump and Cruz overall.

Less then 20 thousand voted and 6000 were CONVICTS!

Liar....

Kevin Romero-Díaz at the Republican Party of Puerto Rico described to me the current vote count as an “overwhelming result” for Marco Rubio, who is pulling in over 70 percent of the vote with 49 out of 220 precincts counted. He stopped short of calling the race for Rubio, but indicated that it was fairly certain that Rubio would not only win, but would capture all 20 at-large delegates in play.

Official party estimates give a turnout of between 22,000 and 30,000 voters and provide more context on the number of inmates who voted. Romero says that 6,000 or so people did vote Friday, but some of those votes may have come from people at hospitals, in addition to the ballots cast by inmates.

Rubio and Sanders Deliver the Results They Promised

Less then 20 thousand voted and 6000 were CONVICTS!

Liar....

Kevin Romero-Díaz at the Republican Party of Puerto Rico described to me the current vote count as an “overwhelming result” for Marco Rubio, who is pulling in over 70 percent of the vote with 49 out of 220 precincts counted. He stopped short of calling the race for Rubio, but indicated that it was fairly certain that Rubio would not only win, but would capture all 20 at-large delegates in play.

Official party estimates give a turnout of between 22,000 and 30,000 voters and provide more context on the number of inmates who voted. Romero says that 6,000 or so people did vote Friday, but some of those votes may have come from people at hospitals, in addition to the ballots cast by inmates.

Rubio and Sanders Deliver the Results They Promised
YOUR own reply mentions the CONVICTS. I admit I forgot the folks in mental hospitals voted for him as well.

if Rubio loses Florida and fails to drop out, he is committing political suicide

if Rubio loses Florida and fails to drop out, he is committing political suicide

That's Trump supporters talking......if he doesn't win the presidency he'll be Florida's next governor.

Forum List

Back