RW’s: because children have freedom of speech, does that mean kids should own guns too?

:banghead:
At the age of 11 I walked into a Western Auto store and legally purchased a 20ga shotgun and a box of ammo, walked the 6 blocks home and no one thought a damn thing about it, how's that for a legal precedent, It should be like that today.

:bang3:

So you got nothing when I answered your stupid question in the OP? Let children have guns and let darwin sort them out. No reason to just let the little gang bangers have them.

How else can this be explained to you? Your personal experience with guns means DICK when it comes to creating laws.

Hey stupid! We are citing personal experience to demonstrate that the law is bull shit and it quite correctly debunks your entire OP. just because you don't like that doesn't mean our post is invalid.
That is so stupid. You’re basicsllly saying it should be legal to give any 5 year old a gun. How do you think that would pan out if it was legal nation wide to just let kids buy guns? It astounds me you people struggle with such basic logic.
A 5 year old cannot buy a gun but a parent can give a 5 year old a gun.

Now I don't know anyone who had a BB gun at age 5, never mind a rifle. You see most parents know that a child isn't responsible enough to be unsupervised with a BB gun or any kind of gun for that matter.

So you got nothing when I answered your stupid question in the OP? Let children have guns and let darwin sort them out. No reason to just let the little gang bangers have them.

How else can this be explained to you? Your personal experience with guns means DICK when it comes to creating laws.

Hey stupid! We are citing personal experience to demonstrate that the law is bull shit and it quite correctly debunks your entire OP. just because you don't like that doesn't mean our post is invalid.
That is so stupid. You’re basicsllly saying it should be legal to give any 5 year old a gun. How do you think that would pan out if it was legal nation wide to just let kids buy guns? It astounds me you people struggle with such basic logic.
A 5 year old cannot buy a gun but a parent can give a 5 year old a gun.

Now I don't know anyone who had a BB gun at age 5, never mind a rifle. You see most parents know that a child isn't responsible enough to be unsupervised with a BB gun or any kind of gun for that matter.
I was given a BB gun when I was six. A .22 when I was eight.
Most of my classmates where given he same.
NO ONE EVER had an 'accident' with a gun.
Kids who were known as intelligent normal were given all the freedom they wanted. NO PROBLEMS!

It is against the law to murder someone. That crime could see you executed by the State. Yet those words on paper do not prevent crime. It is against the law to rape, rob, assault, or threaten someone. Yet these crimes happen everyday. So if none of those laws are enough to prevent these crimes how will one more do it?

In other words, if he's not a child. If he is a child, then his right to vote doesn't exist.

You invalidated your own argument.
Um no. All this goes back to my original point about arbitrary gun control laws being constitutional because the 2nd amendment makes no mention of it.
Right, it undermines your original point.
Nope, not at all.
Yes it did. Another poster just demonstrated that children in public schools have no 4th Amendment rights. Yet here you are claiming precisely the opposite.
Oh they definitely do. A police officer cant go to the kid’s house and search his shit without a warrant. Duh.
Kids don’t own houses.....

Now, I know your answer to that is “no”, but think about this: what does that say about the 2nd amendment’s limitations? Doesn’t that mean gun control already has a legal precedent? If you think current gun control laws are illegal, then WHY would giving guns to kids be an exception when we think about the legal bounds of the constitution? After all kids are not at all mentioned in the amendment.

Where the Hell do you come from that children have freedom of speech? I know we most certainly did not have freedom of speech as children when and where i come from.

Um no. All this goes back to my original point about arbitrary gun control laws being constitutional because the 2nd amendment makes no mention of it.
Right, it undermines your original point.
Nope, not at all.
Yes it did. Another poster just demonstrated that children in public schools have no 4th Amendment rights. Yet here you are claiming precisely the opposite.
Oh they definitely do. A police officer cant go to the kid’s house and search his shit without a warrant. Duh.
Kids don’t own houses.....
It doesn’t matter. He would still need a warrant you doofus.

Now, I know your answer to that is “no”, but think about this: what does that say about the 2nd amendment’s limitations? Doesn’t that mean gun control already has a legal precedent? If you think current gun control laws are illegal, then WHY would giving guns to kids be an exception when we think about the legal bounds of the constitution? After all kids are not at all mentioned in the amendment.

Where the Hell do you come from that children have freedom of speech? I know we most certainly did not have freedom of speech as children when and where i come from.
Freedom of speech means you can’t be charged with a crime. That’s all it boils down to.

Freedom of speech means you can’t be charged with a crime. That’s all it boils down to.

LOL. There are far worse potential consequences to opening ones mouth ehen it should stay shut thsn getting arrested. I learned that at an early age.

It means the government can't punish you in any way, dumass.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

God you’re dumb. No shit.

America definitely needs more toddlers with guns.

This Wisconsin Bill Would Let Toddlers Hunt With Guns

Why on earth wouldn't you teach your child how to defend themselves?

Says the person who wants children defenseless victims

Says the person who wants children defenseless victims
Don’t you realize how insane you sound?

Forum List

Back