🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

S.F. Bay conservatives keep meetups secret, fearing threats to their safety

We played fair and they did not want to fist fight me because I had already proved that I could duck and dodge with only a faint wind on my face. I boxed Golden Gloves and knew Brown Belt Judo but never got wild unless slightly tapped on the shin. If you see a Marine with one ear...
^cuck with knife, doesn't fight fair.

What would you when surrounded by knives with no escape? I politely asked the criminals if I can pull my knife out and they said yes. I then asked if I can unfold and they said yes. I was skilled in martial arts way back in the day. Nobody got cut and they ran away.
Alright I'm sorry for being harsh on you. I carry a knife when I go on extended hikes in the Adirondacks. Unfortunate you live in an area where you need your knife daily, maybe think about moving.

I have a combat cane made of treated Hickory wood and know how to use it to kill.
Use your sheleighly resposibly.

MLK never brought us a riot. He was a Republican a Christian AND peaceful. The sh#t heads we are dealing with are Atheist Communist. Far more like Bill Ayers or Bernadine Dorn. These are democrats and their Communist connections run DEEP.
No MLK was not a Republican

No, Martin Luther King was not a Republican | PolitiFact

images

1918468_1295124797180209_3064786731845302695_n.jpg

The world would be a better place if holding the beliefs that Trump supporters do was dangerous everywhere

And that mindset is a big part of why the left wrong is in decline. Unable to defend their positions through honest and rational debate, they now fall to violence and force and threats thereof to promote their agenda. There is an awakening going on in America, and the people are seeing this LIbEral filth for what it is.
upload_2017-2-6_8-15-54.jpeg
fox-nation-20110516.jpg

7230124.jpg

So now Liberals need safe spaces from free speech and conservatives need safe spaces from swinging metal poles and baseball bats.

Forum List

Back