🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

S.F. Bay conservatives keep meetups secret, fearing threats to their safety

You need a safe space. Sad!

Way back in the day we left our doors unlocked out in the sticks but not these days. My place is insured by Smith and Wesson.
I can still leave my doors unlocked at my house while nobody is there.
Of course, I dont live around liberals at all, and those of us back in the woods where I live know who is coming and going.
As a matter of fact, we are so protected back there that I would be able to bury an intruders body in my woods and nobody would ever even question what I was doing.
I dont mind giving a liberal a semi-Christian burial.Ok, there nothing Christian about rolling a still breathing yet well ventilated body into a 12 ft deep hole (thats the limit to my little personal backhoe) while saying Fuck you as the dirt compresses their chest until they just can breath anymore.
But Im a friendly sort of guy, I welcome all intruders.

You are a risk taker by leaving your doors unlocked even if you live far away from criminals. Their old rattle trap car might break down in front of your place and ask to use your telephone to call the tow truck, home invasion.
Yes redneck methheads are a thing be careful

How many knife fights have you been in? I have been in two knife fights and more gun fights than I care to remember.
^Likely a criminal, often in knife fights, Sad!

Way back in the day we left our doors unlocked out in the sticks but not these days. My place is insured by Smith and Wesson.
Of course, I dont live around liberals at all, and those of us back in the woods where I live know who is coming and going.
As a matter of fact, we are so protected back there that I would be able to bury an intruders body in my woods and nobody would ever even question what I was doing.
I dont mind giving a liberal a semi-Christian burial.Ok, there nothing Christian about rolling a still breathing yet well ventilated body into a 12 ft deep hole (thats the limit to my little personal backhoe) while saying Fuck you as the dirt compresses their chest until they just can breath anymore.

You are a risk taker by leaving your doors unlocked even if you live far away from criminals. Their old rattle trap car might break down in front of your place and ask to use your telephone to call the tow truck, home invasion.

How many knife fights have you been in? I have been in two knife fights and more gun fights than I care to remember.
So, you brought a stick, and lost.....huh......

Can't even get his own safe space and has to steal one. Sad!
No, I am just going to vacate yours of you....:lol:
Cant even make your own safe space. Sad!
Where will you go?
Poor cuck wants me to leave so she can have a safe space. Sad!
View attachment 110920
So called president Donald didn't serve. Sad!

Sometimes fighting is done with fists, sometimes fighting is done with knives and sometimes fighting is with guns. That is the way it is in the adult world. Like it or not!

edit: rich men feud and poor men fight

Last edited:
The world would be a better place if holding the beliefs that Trump supporters do was dangerous everywhere
Uh huh!

Would you have that same attitude were you to be attacked for disagreeing with those who would assault you and torch your property?

Don't forget the extra starch on your Brownshirt.

Sometimes fighting is done with fists, sometimes fighting is done with knives and sometimes ighting is done with guns. That is the way it is in the adult world. Like it or not!

^cuck brings a knife to a fistfight to compensate. Sad!

People are starting to realize that the things "protesters" are doing in places like Ferguson MO, Washington DC, and Berkeley CA, aren't materially different from what middle East terrorists are doing on both middle Eastern countries, and Western countries like France, Germany etc.

Today when you hear reports of people dressing in black, wearing black ski masks, and rioting in city streets, throwing firebombs, shouting slogans that their way is the only way and anyone who opposes them is evil, setting vehicles on fire etc., you have to stop and study the reports further before you can know whether the events were occurring in the middle East, or in the streets of middle America.

Today's liberal "protesters" are indistinguishable from middle East terrorists. They haven't actually killed anyone yet, but you can probably chalk that up to incompetence - which can be changed in time with enough training.

And the few normal Americans living in those areas, are under no illusions that they would be "treated nicely" by these people roving in large mobs through the cities, destroying millions of dollars of property, attacking police etc.

-------------------------------------------------

Bay Area Conservatives Keep Meetups Secret Fearing For Their Safety

February 4, 2017 11:01 PM

SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) — Some East Bay conservatives say they live a secret life. They can never tell anyone what they really feel like in fear of their safety.

Robert Ward is coming out conservative, but in a place he says is risky for those who share his beliefs.

“If you witness what happened in Berkeley, actually they are so violent on top of it. I mean being a conservative in the Bay Area is like being a heretic,” says Ward. “You lead a double life. You can never tell your friends and co-workers.”

Robert says several Bay Area conservatives have secret meet ups like the one KPIX 5 was invited to visit in the East Bay.

Organizers asked not to disclose their location or the faces of anyone who attended, but insist this is the way it has to be in a liberal state.

“They seem to pride themselves on being diverse, and they are diverse about everything but their ideology,” says Ward.

Conservatives are such pussies. Afraid of everything and anything, even their own farts.
^^^ As he types his nonsense from the security of his Mother's basement.^^^

The world would be a better place if holding the beliefs that Trump supporters do was dangerous everywhere

And that mindset is a big part of why the left wrong is in decline. Unable to defend their positions through honest and rational debate, they now fall to violence and force to promote their agenda. There is an awakening going on in America, and the people are seeing this LIbEral filth for what it is.
The 'awakening' is from American liberals who didn't think this country was actually stupid enough to vote for Trump. They stayed home on election day and were proven wrong (despite amassing 3,000,000 more votes than the idiots). Now they're awake, and you dumb shits better be looking over your shoulder.
Oh no.

It's easier to confront those like you face to face.

I'm not a Republican nor a Conservative, but there will be no need to live in fear.

It would be easier to drop the Brownshirts before you get too damned cocky.

You need to be looking over your shoulder, as you attack those who may not be looking over theirs.

I'm the one you should be looking for as you won't see me coming.

No, I am just going to vacate yours of you....:lol:
Cant even make your own safe space. Sad!
Where will you go?
Poor cuck wants me to leave so she can have a safe space. Sad!
View attachment 110920
So called president Donald didn't serve. Sad!
I doubt you did either, but as far as presidents go, the filthy shit stained whore you were hoping would win didnt serve and either did the coward negro that was good for nothing but riling up those indigenous to the slums of the inner city.

And that mindset is a big part of why the left wrong is in decline. Unable to defend their positions through honest and rational debate, they now fall to violence and force to promote their agenda. There is an awakening going on in America, and the people are seeing this LIbEral filth for what it is.
The 'awakening' is from American liberals who didn't think this country was actually stupid enough to vote for Trump. They stayed home on election day and were proven wrong (despite amassing 3,000,000 more votes than the idiots). Now they're awake, and you dumb shits better be looking over your shoulder.
Oh no.

It's easier to confront those like you face to face.

I'm not a Republican nor a Conservative, but there will be no need to live in fear.

It would be easier to drop the Brownshirts before you get too damned cocky.

You need to be looking over your shoulder, as you attack those who may not be looking over theirs.

I'm the one you should be looking for as you won't see me coming.
agree, obama put a false sense of bravery in those worthless bastards.
Fact is, they could never win an all out war against real U.S citizens, who would buy them their guns and ammo? they certainly cant buy their own, they cant even buy their own food and health insurance.
Its going to be a much better world once all of the pond scum liberals are eradicated

Sometimes fighting is done with fists, sometimes fighting is done with knives and sometimes ighting is done with guns. That is the way it is in the adult world. Like it or not!

We played fair and they did not want to fist fight me because I had already proved that I could duck and dodge with only a faint wind on my face. I boxed Golden Gloves and knew Brown Belt Judo but never got wild unless slightly tapped on the shin. If you see a Marine with one ear...

How ironic....people who want gays to go back in the closet have created their own closet...based on nothing.

We played fair and they did not want to fist fight me because I had already proved that I could duck and dodge with only a faint wind on my face. I boxed Golden Gloves and knew Brown Belt Judo but never got wild unless slightly tapped on the shin. If you see a Marine with one ear...
^cuck with knife, doesn't fight fair.

What would you do when surrounded by knives with no escape? I politely asked the criminals if I can pull my knife out and they said yes. I then asked if I can unfold and they said yes. I was skilled in martial arts way back in the day. Nobody got cut and they ran away.

What would you when surrounded by knives with no escape? I politely asked the criminals if I can pull my knife out and they said yes. I then asked if I can unfold and they said yes. I was skilled in martial arts way back in the day. Nobody got cut and they ran away.
Alright I'm sorry for being harsh on you. I carry a knife when I go on extended hikes in the Adirondacks. Unfortunate you live in an area where you need your knife daily, maybe think about moving.

People are starting to realize that the things "protesters" are doing in places like Ferguson MO, Washington DC, and Berkeley CA, aren't materially different from what middle East terrorists are doing on both middle Eastern countries, and Western countries like France, Germany etc.

Today when you hear reports of people dressing in black, wearing black ski masks, and rioting in city streets, throwing firebombs, shouting slogans that their way is the only way and anyone who opposes them is evil, setting vehicles on fire etc., you have to stop and study the reports further before you can know whether the events were occurring in the middle East, or in the streets of middle America.

Today's liberal "protesters" are indistinguishable from middle East terrorists. They haven't actually killed anyone yet, but you can probably chalk that up to incompetence - which can be changed in time with enough training.

And the few normal Americans living in those areas, are under no illusions that they would be "treated nicely" by these people roving in large mobs through the cities, destroying millions of dollars of property, attacking police etc.

-------------------------------------------------

February 4, 2017 11:01 PM

SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) — Some East Bay conservatives say they live a secret life. They can never tell anyone what they really feel like in fear of their safety.

Robert Ward is coming out conservative, but in a place he says is risky for those who share his beliefs.

“If you witness what happened in Berkeley, actually they are so violent on top of it. I mean being a conservative in the Bay Area is like being a heretic,” says Ward. “You lead a double life. You can never tell your friends and co-workers.”

Robert says several Bay Area conservatives have secret meet ups like the one KPIX 5 was invited to visit in the East Bay.

Organizers asked not to disclose their location or the faces of anyone who attended, but insist this is the way it has to be in a liberal state.

“They seem to pride themselves on being diverse, and they are diverse about everything but their ideology,” says Ward.
Those people wearing black with masks are terrorists and if somebody dies from their actions should be shot on sight.
You know I grew up in a time when they would SHOOT looters/arsonists. Back then getting stupid and THAT is what it is would get you dead. We are going to RE-visit the riots just like democrats brought us in the 60s.

MLK never brought us a riot. He was a Republican a Christian AND peaceful. The sh#t heads we are dealing with are Atheist Communist. Far more like Bill Ayers or Bernadine Dorn. These are democrats and their Communist connections run DEEP.
Perhaps to protect their meetings, conservatives had a group of well-trained men unafraid to take-on protestors. They could put the fear of God once they were seen ready to protect conservative speakers. What do you think of that?

brown-shirts_zpsyvlioj11.jpg

Disciplined young men to protect speakers at public meetings -- photo for illustration only

What would you when surrounded by knives with no escape? I politely asked the criminals if I can pull my knife out and they said yes. I then asked if I can unfold and they said yes. I was skilled in martial arts way back in the day. Nobody got cut and they ran away.
Alright I'm sorry for being harsh on you. I carry a knife when I go on extended hikes in the Adirondacks. Unfortunate you live in an area where you need your knife daily, maybe think about moving.

I have a combat cane made of treated Hickory wood and know how to use and kill. Aim for the Solar Plexus because head shots are illegal.

Last edited:

I have a combat cane made of treated Hickory wood and know how to use it to kill.

Forum List

Back