🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

S.F. Bay conservatives keep meetups secret, fearing threats to their safety

The world would be a better place if holding the beliefs that Trump supporters do was dangerous everywhere
The world would be a better place if other countries treated their people well enough to keep them from invading the U.S and allow us to live in peace in our own communities.
It would be a better place if people decided that working and supporting themselves was a better alternative to being worthless sacks of skin that want to live off of the labor of others
It would be a better place if filthy goat humping sand monkeys would just learn to live in their own country instead of trying to convert the rest of the world in to filthy goat humping extremists.
" filthy goat humping sand monkeys".....Wish I could give that TEN WINNERS!

Poor cucks are afraid someone may disagree with them. Someone get these delicate republicans a safe space.

People are starting to realize that the things "protesters" are doing in places like Ferguson MO, Washington DC, and Berkeley CA, aren't materially different from what middle East terrorists are doing on both middle Eastern countries, and Western countries like France, Germany etc.

Today when you hear reports of people dressing in black, wearing black ski masks, and rioting in city streets, throwing firebombs, shouting slogans that their way is the only way and anyone who opposes them is evil, setting vehicles on fire etc., you have to stop and study the reports further before you can know whether the events were occurring in the middle East, or in the streets of middle America.

Today's liberal "protesters" are indistinguishable from middle East terrorists. They haven't actually killed anyone yet, but you can probably chalk that up to incompetence - which can be changed in time with enough training.

And the few normal Americans living in those areas, are under no illusions that they would be "treated nicely" by these people roving in large mobs through the cities, destroying millions of dollars of property, attacking police etc.

-------------------------------------------------

Bay Area Conservatives Keep Meetups Secret Fearing For Their Safety

February 4, 2017 11:01 PM

SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) — Some East Bay conservatives say they live a secret life. They can never tell anyone what they really feel like in fear of their safety.

Robert Ward is coming out conservative, but in a place he says is risky for those who share his beliefs.

“If you witness what happened in Berkeley, actually they are so violent on top of it. I mean being a conservative in the Bay Area is like being a heretic,” says Ward. “You lead a double life. You can never tell your friends and co-workers.”

Robert says several Bay Area conservatives have secret meet ups like the one KPIX 5 was invited to visit in the East Bay.

Organizers asked not to disclose their location or the faces of anyone who attended, but insist this is the way it has to be in a liberal state.

“They seem to pride themselves on being diverse, and they are diverse about everything but their ideology,” says Ward.

Remember the Julius Caesar play by Shakespeare and when the conspirators when holding a treasonous meeting in a cave. I forget the exact words after 50 years but says something similar to hide not your conspiracy in a cave and use smiles and affability.

Poor cucks are afraid someone may disagree with them. Someone get these delicate republicans a safe space.
seems to me that the pansy ass liberals are the ones running around wetting themselves right now.
or did you miss all the crying, and riots, and marches and protests over the last year from the party of the lazy.
Conservatives were somehow able to maintain dignity while the liberals lost their damn minds (well, what little they have to start with)
And come to think of it, wasn't it the liberals that had to have "safe space" afforded them in schools and colleges to try and come to terms with the fact that the country on a whole did not agree with their agenda? I believe those spaces even came with coloring books, coloring books are a great way to pacify young children in times of personal stress.
So go ahead and make those comments, but the actual proof of who really needs these "safe spaces" points 100% at the left.
Don't recall the Conservatives requiring such accommodations when you all elected a baggage carrier as president.
It must really be difficult to live with such a delicate and easily disrupted mind. I almost feel sorry for you all. Almost.. would be easier to feel sorry if I could just stop laughing at you.

You liberals going to lynch us....again.....
You need a safe space. Sad!
I'll take yours from you snowflake....:lol:
Can't even get his own safe space and has to steal one. Sad!
No, I am just going to vacate yours of you....:lol:

Way back in the day we left our doors unlocked out in the sticks but not these days. My place is insured by Smith and Wesson.
I can still leave my doors unlocked at my house while nobody is there.
Of course, I dont live around liberals at all, and those of us back in the woods where I live know who is coming and going.
As a matter of fact, we are so protected back there that I would be able to bury an intruders body in my woods and nobody would ever even question what I was doing.
I dont mind giving a liberal a semi-Christian burial.Ok, there nothing Christian about rolling a still breathing yet well ventilated body into a 12 ft deep hole (thats the limit to my little personal backhoe) while saying Fuck you as the dirt compresses their chest until they just can breath anymore.
But Im a friendly sort of guy, I welcome all intruders.

Cant even make your own safe space. Sad!

Way back in the day we left our doors unlocked out in the sticks but not these days. My place is insured by Smith and Wesson.
Of course, I dont live around liberals at all, and those of us back in the woods where I live know who is coming and going.
As a matter of fact, we are so protected back there that I would be able to bury an intruders body in my woods and nobody would ever even question what I was doing.
I dont mind giving a liberal a semi-Christian burial.Ok, there nothing Christian about rolling a still breathing yet well ventilated body into a 12 ft deep hole (thats the limit to my little personal backhoe) while saying Fuck you as the dirt compresses their chest until they just can breath anymore.

You are a risk taker by leaving your doors unlocked even if you live far away from criminals. Their old rattle trap car might break down in front of your place and ask to use your telephone to call the tow truck, home invasion.

Worried about something that likely won't happen, fetishes about killing someone,. Sad!

You are a risk taker by leaving your doors unlocked even if you live far away from criminals. Their old rattle trap car might break down in front of your place and ask to use your telephone to call the tow truck, home invasion.
Yes redneck methheads are a thing be careful

People are starting to realize that the things "protesters" are doing in places like Ferguson MO, Washington DC, and Berkeley CA, aren't materially different from what middle East terrorists are doing on both middle Eastern countries, and Western countries like France, Germany etc.

Today when you hear reports of people dressing in black, wearing black ski masks, and rioting in city streets, throwing firebombs, shouting slogans that their way is the only way and anyone who opposes them is evil, setting vehicles on fire etc., you have to stop and study the reports further before you can know whether the events were occurring in the middle East, or in the streets of middle America.

Today's liberal "protesters" are indistinguishable from middle East terrorists. They haven't actually killed anyone yet, but you can probably chalk that up to incompetence - which can be changed in time with enough training.

And the few normal Americans living in those areas, are under no illusions that they would be "treated nicely" by these people roving in large mobs through the cities, destroying millions of dollars of property, attacking police etc.

-------------------------------------------------

February 4, 2017 11:01 PM

SAN FRANCISCO (KPIX 5) — Some East Bay conservatives say they live a secret life. They can never tell anyone what they really feel like in fear of their safety.

Robert Ward is coming out conservative, but in a place he says is risky for those who share his beliefs.

“If you witness what happened in Berkeley, actually they are so violent on top of it. I mean being a conservative in the Bay Area is like being a heretic,” says Ward. “You lead a double life. You can never tell your friends and co-workers.”

Robert says several Bay Area conservatives have secret meet ups like the one KPIX 5 was invited to visit in the East Bay.

Organizers asked not to disclose their location or the faces of anyone who attended, but insist this is the way it has to be in a liberal state.

“They seem to pride themselves on being diverse, and they are diverse about everything but their ideology,” says Ward.

Such snowflakes.

Yes redneck methheads are a thing be careful

How many knife fights have you been in? I have been in two knife fights and more gun fights than I care to remember.

Where will you go?
Poor cuck wants me to leave so she can have a safe space. Sad!

Where will you go?
Poor cuck wants me to leave so she can have a safe space. Sad!
image.jpeg

Forum List

Back