S T F U About Covid and Vaccines

Meathead

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2012
Prague, Czech Republic
Seriously people, I am tired of going to USMB and seeing half the topics about Covid and vaccines, replete with all kinds of kooky conspiracy theories. Que sera, sera.

Enough already!

Let's go back to the main topics, Trump and "Let's Go Brandon". LOL

Seriously people, I am tired of going to USMB and seeing half the topics about Covid and vaccines, replete with all kinds of kooky conspiracy theories. Que sera, sera.

Enough already!

Let's go back to the main topics, Trump and "Let's Go Brandon". LOL

They are not conspiracy theories—COVID vaccine doom reports. In fact, not believing in reports of COVID vaccine deaths, already into the millions and climbing worldwide, is the conspiracy theory. Believing for one more moment COVID vaccines aren't causing outbreaks of some chemical or biological weapon is also a conspiracy theory. CNN is not your god. You are free to do your own research.

In other news, who really gives damn one what you do and do not want to read about on USMB? You see a thread title that bothers you . . . hmm . . maybe don't click on it? Maybe you're just another human ostrich with his head buried in sand or maybe you're a shill for big pharma. Or maybe, just maybe you've already rolled up your sleeve and been double jabbed and talk of adverse reactions to the vaccines is scaring you shitless.

They are not conspiracy theories—COVID vaccine doom reports. In fact, not believing in reports of COVID vaccine deaths, already into the millions and climbing worldwide, is the conspiracy theory. Believing for one more moment COVID vaccines aren't causing outbreaks of some chemical or biological weapon is also a conspiracy theory. CNN is not your god. You are free to do your own research.

In other news, who really gives damn one what you do and do not want to read about on USMB? You see a thread title that bothers you . . . hmm . . maybe don't click on it? Maybe you're just another human ostrich with his head buried in sand or maybe you're a shill for big pharma. Or maybe, just maybe you've already rolled up your sleeve and been double jabbed and talk of adverse reactions to the vaccines is scaring you shitless.
I did in fact roll up my sleeve for two jabs and had zero reaction, only the fleeting pain of of the tiny needle. So fuck off.

Forum List

Back