Sad Inauguration Workers Prepare To Celebrate A Man They Despise

This is historical.
I'd be willing to bet this in the first time in history someone helping to set up for the inauguration didn't like the incoming CiC.
(and I'd probably lose the bet)
Did I say historical?
I meant hysterical.
Little Lakota is just happy to find someone as whiny and deluded as he is, and he's plastering it all over the place.

:itsok:

This is historical.
I'd be willing to bet this in the first time in history someone helping to set up for the inauguration didn't like the incoming CiC.
Did I say historical?
I meant hysterical.
Little Lakota is just happy to find someone as whiny and deluded as he is, and he's plastering it all over the place.

Would you rather I bashed Obama and Hillary? Hilarious...

It would be easier to honor the office of the President of the United States if the soon-to-be President honored that office himself.

Some federal workers have no choice but to be at inauguration for Donald Trump.

WASHINGTON ― As soon as she found out Donald Trump had won the presidential election, Diane* began applying for a new job. As a federal employee, she just couldn’t imagine sticking around and working for a man she worried would mistreat government workers and pursue dangerous, unethical policies.

But she’s not quite done with the president-elect yet. Diane is also a member of the National Guard and has been assigned to work at inauguration.

“Oh for heaven’s sake,” she sighed.

“Hopefully we show our best for this inauguration, despite who is being inaugurated,” she added. “You’re no better than you are on your worst day, I guess I would say. We have a job to do, and I support our troops doing that job.”

Plenty of federal workers, service members and others who come to to participate in the festivities always have to take part in an inauguration for a president for whom they may not have voted. But this year seems a bit different.

The 2016 campaign was particularly acrimonious, and Trump has had trouble attracting entertainers to perform at his big day. At least one D.C.-area marching band has participated in the past five inaugural parades, but not a single one applied for this year’s.

Federal employees or service members who have no choice but to be there are trying to make the best out of the uncomfortable situation.

More: Sad Inauguration Workers Prepare To Celebrate A Man They Despise

I feel sorry for inauguration workers who are required to be there. Glad it isn't me!
Oh, the po witto babeeees! I feel so sorry for them!

WASHINGTON ― As soon as she found out Donald Trump had won the presidential election, Diane* began applying for a new job. As a federal employee, she just couldn’t imagine sticking around and working for a man she worried would mistreat government workers and pursue dangerous, unethical policies.

But she’s not quite done with the president-elect yet. Diane is also a member of the National Guard and has been assigned to work at inauguration.

“Hopefully we show our best for this inauguration, despite who is being inaugurated,” she added. “You’re no better than you are on your worst day, I guess I would say. We have a job to do, and I support our troops doing that job.”

Plenty of federal workers, service members and others who come to to participate in the festivities always have to take part in an inauguration for a president for whom they may not have voted. But this year seems a bit different.

The 2016 campaign was particularly acrimonious, and Trump has had trouble attracting entertainers to perform at his big day. At least one D.C.-area marching band has participated in the past five inaugural parades, but not a single one applied for this year’s.

Federal employees or service members who have no choice but to be there are trying to make the best out of the uncomfortable situation.

I feel sorry for inauguration workers who are required to be there. Glad it isn't me!
They can always find a new job.

Why don't they quit their jobs in protest? That would be the honorable thing to do. And American Taxpayers would save a few bucks. So what are they waiting for? Just quit.
Didn't whiny government workers already promise to do this? What are they waiting for?

Were there any federal workers that had to attend both Obama inaugurations, or does every single solitary federal employee only support Democrats?

The military is primarily Republican and shut up and do their jobs. Democrats like to cry and whine and get more emotional when they don't get their way.

giphy.gif

Were there any federal workers that had to attend both Obama inaugurations, or does every single solitary federal employee only support Democrats?
The entire country is democrats, it's why they lost! You can't write their kind of stupid

Last edited:
This is historical.
Did I say historical?
I meant hysterical.

Would you rather I bashed Obama and Hillary? Hilarious...
It'd be more accurate

You can bet your ass that so-called "inauguration workers" get paid pretty well for what they do and even if radical democrats tried to enact another fantasy they would still do what they are paid to do and the celebration would still be a credit to the American people. Too bad Hollywood celebs are intimidated by the new McCarthyism that promises to end their careers or blacklist them if they contribute their talents to Trump's inauguration but that's another issue. .

The military is primarily Republican and shut up and do their jobs. Democrats like to cry and whine and get more emotional when they don't get their way.
They love to go nuclear

They love to be drama queens, they are some of the dumbest people on earth. They need to get a life.

You get paid to do a job, you either shut up and do the job or quit. Being a whiney little bitch gets you disrespect.

It would be easier to honor the office of the President of the United States if the soon-to-be President honored that office himself.
As though the office has been honored for the last eight years. Or twenty, for that matter.

Why don't they quit their jobs in protest? That would be the honorable thing to do. And American Taxpayers would save a few bucks. So what are they waiting for? Just quit.
Didn't whiny government workers already promise to do this? What are they waiting for?

Yeah, i could respect em if they quit in protest. But they're too cowardly to do that. Bottom line is, no one's interested in their personal political beliefs. You be professional and do your job. No other workers in this country bitch & moan as much as Government Workers do. They give people good reason to despise them.

Yeah, i could respect em if they quit in protest. But they're too cowardly to do that. Bottom line is, no one's interested in their personal political beliefs. You be professional and do your job. No other workers in this country bitch & moan as much as Government Workers do. They give people good reason to despise them.
They couldn't make the kind of money they do in the private sector and get the same perks at the tax payers expense.

Not only are government workers whiny. They are also assholes with no customer service skills.

Forum List

Back