Sadly, this is not too stupid to be real.

Your senile, stammering, pants-shitting "president" steps on his dick every time he shows his pasty blank face, and you belly ache about this?

Fuck, you moonbats are seriously losing it.
He's in Virginia trying to shore-up his base and it was on our local news channel as I was eating lunch.....I swear if he had not been such a asshole for all the years he's been around you would feel sorry for him.

Incoherent rambling was the kindest way to describe it.

Last edited:
Dumber than a box of rocks

Dumber than a bag of hammers

Dumber than the dumbest of Trumper posters on this site

THIS is what Republicans are voting for these days

Democrats voted for this Potatohead clown that has created runaway inflation, high cost of fuel, millions of illegals flooding across the border, disastrous foreign policy, tremendous debt with nothing to show for it and increased taxes.

How fucking stupid is that?

Democrats voted for this Potatohead clown that has created runaway inflation, high cost of fuel, millions of illegals flooding across the border, disastrous foreign policy, tremendous debt with nothing to show for it and increased taxes.

How fucking stupid is that?
Gazpacho Police!

HAHAHAHAHAH

Snicker snicker

He's in Virginia trying to shore-up his base and it was on our local news channel as I was eating lunch.....I swear if he had not been such a asshole for all the years he's been around you would feel sorry for him.

Incoherent rambling was the kindest way to describe it.

Should be easy. Virginia DemoKKKrats are Biden's best customers. After all, they elected this guy:

1644518260408.png

Dumber than a box of rocks

Dumber than a bag of hammers

Dumber than the dumbest of Trumper posters on this site

THIS is what Republicans are voting for these days
Umm the head of your cult is a senile, pants shitting buffoon. He can only say a complete sentence 50 percent of the time and you leftists got your tranny panties in a bunch over 1 word? :rofl:
Fucking losers

And it is Trumpers who are in the cult
Fine, call both sides cults.
You can be in the Republican cult which proudly promotes our American values and our heritage.
You can be in the Democrat cult which promotes gay pride, BLM, and legalizing dangerous drugs.

Gazpacho......that means cornpop soup.

If you didn't know that, you ain't black.
A. I ain't black

B. I have never heard of Gazpacho being soul food

Although there are other recipes called gazpacho, such as gazpacho manchego, the standard usage implies tomato soup gazpacho. There are also a number of dishes that are closely related and often considered variants thereof, such as ajoblanco, salmorejo, pipirrana, porra antequerana (closer to a bread soup), and cojondongo.

And in any regard

any idiot who thinks the Soup Police are gonna getcha needs to voluntarily leave Congress

Forum List

Back