Sadly, this is not too stupid to be real.

What "hoax" are you referring to retard?

The fact that Russia DID hack our election in 2016?
No Dr Lesh. Donald Trump was an agent of Putin while Hunter raided the country....lololol

You get scammed on everything and all you have is one dumb bitch congress
Was Trump involved?

That's the hoax he's referring to, Numbnuts.

You have to handicap Lesh 40 IQ points to make it fair

MTG may not be the brightest bulb on a string of Christmas tree lights, but at least her bulb lights up. Not so much for Brandon.
42551772-54A6-4987-A30C-153F2ECA5691.jpeg

You just want to date her.
Ah, no.
Very happily married for a very long time to a gal who shoulda married better.
So I won that round. And have basked in the victory for many many years.

Anyway, and I most certainly do NOT want this to sound petty or snarky or misogynistic, but.....but, at the Field Museum of Natural History they have one of those dioramas that depict a Neaderthal family, the man, the kid, and a, well, a woman. A woman...from what? 40,000, 60,000 years ago? And.......and......
........well, I think you know where I'm going with this.

So yeah, me too.
I agree, I think I see it.
It's uncanny.

Gazpacho Police!

HAHAHAHAHAH

Snicker snicker

This is how fucking dumb is this Potatohead clown that you stupid uneducated Moon Bats voted for and then ignored the fact that he stole the election.

Democrats are as stupid about Economics as they are about History, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics and the Constitution.

Pototahead is so fucking dumb that he doesn't know that it will increase inflation to infuse borrowed funds into the economy. You can do that in a deflationary economy but not in an inflationary economy. That is Econ 101.

I wonder if his handlers even bothered to tell him that the spending bill was dead?

Anybody that voted for him is an idiot.

Joe Biden pushes dead $2T spending bill as cure for inflation woes

Joe Biden pushes dead $2T spending bill as cure for inflation woes

Dumber than a box of rocks

Dumber than a bag of hammers

Dumber than the dumbest of Trumper posters on this site

THIS is what Republicans are voting for these days
Good we can feed it to all of Obama's corpse men. Maybe we can give them to the 7-11 Indians that Biden sees in Delaware?

This really sinks to another low level, the Democrats and Republicans and their pettiness is way bigger than this story.

This board is the most dishonest, fascist site on the planet outside of Gab and Parler. WHY THE FUCK is this thread in "Current Events"???? My ass. MTG is a politician who made a political attack on the Speaker of the House. IF that's not politics, I don't know what the fuck is.

USMESSAGEBOARD = YELLOW-BELLIED COWARDS

Dumber than a box of rocks

Dumber than a bag of hammers

Dumber than the dumbest of Trumper posters on this site

THIS is what Republicans are voting for these days

Damn dude, why don't you read a little bit. This is a dupe thread from yesterday:

Poorly titled, which is why I keep telling the mods that threads need to be deleted if the title does not clearly state what the OP will be about.

Forum List

Back