Sally Yates: A Long-Neck DUD

FACT is, the investigation is still ongoing...

FACT: after 8 months they got NOTHING. :tinfoil:
Oh....the investigations are over?

As an aside, I am perpetually amused by those who are so enamored by the orange cheeto, that they would manage to squeeze into their "brains" the two contradictory thoughts that A) One ongoing investigation of only about 100 days is OBVIOUSLY over with nothing found....while B) Multiple investigations over several years OBVIOUSLY is not yet enough to find anything wrong.

Here's a question for Senators to ask Sally Yates:
"did you warn anyone not to hire Hillary, since she became compromised?"

Attachments

• tmp_1075-HILLARY+CLINTON+VLADIMIR+PUTIN+RUSSIA+COMMUNIST+EMAIL+SERVER+HACK+SPY-909089474.jpg
    tmp_1075-HILLARY+CLINTON+VLADIMIR+PUTIN+RUSSIA+COMMUNIST+EMAIL+SERVER+HACK+SPY-909089474.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 19
"Sally, did you ever warn Elizabeth Warren or Pelosi about talking to Schumer, or call for surveillance of them because they colluded with Chuck Schumer with his ties to Putin??"tmp_1075-schumerAndPutin1622969354.jpg

All over but the admission that snowflakes couldn't accept the American people giving Hildabeast and white trash like you the red-state finger(s).
sgiving-the-finger_100-101.gif
but they didn't ...
the american people voted Hillary, overwhelmingly.

That's not true, Trump won the American Popular vote and Cheater Hillary only won the total popular vote counting non Americans illegally voting, besides Californians don't consider themselves Americans, at least most don't act like they do.. :-l

but they didn't ...

No, Kalifornians did, not Americans. Trump won 31 of 50 states.....not sure what happened in Barry's other 7.
a higher number of americans turned out and voted against trump, then those who voted for him. Millions more voted for hillary. Argue with reality all you want, I'll leave and let you get to that.

"Sally, did you ever warn Elizabeth Warren or Pelosi about talking to Schumer, or call for surveillance of them because they colluded with Chuck Schumer with his ties to Putin??"View attachment 125765

if only there was a lame button, you'd be the winner here.

false equivalence is false.

also, the "i know you are, but what am i?" retort isn't a legitimate legal defense. :thup:

She was the one who was finally supposed to "bring Trump down", right?
lol.gif

Talk about a letdown....I watched the whole thing and damn near fell asleep. She reminded me of a Jerry Springer guest who got a job, was almost immediately fired, and wants revenge. How stupid is she thinking she could cross the President? What did she "reveal"?....that she had no idea what she was talking about in refusing to defend the travel-ban. That's it. The rest of it was about Flynn, who we already know got fired for appearances sake, nothing that he did wrong. So that's the end of the Sally Yates saga, unless the Nature Channel wants to do a story on giraffe genes passed down to humans.

Sally's great-great-great-great-granny:

c2a9e32cb72ad4bc0ed354c6478d4e8c.jpg

1060x600-f9a03628b8276af9574a3c97322cde84.jpg
Me Heap Younger Chief, Kemo Sabe

She's trying to imitate Lizzy Warren. There's a hilarious tape of an early Jerry Springer when he got into politics as a Liberal Democrat and made himself sound exactly like Bobby Kennedy. Pathetic.

She should be prosecuted. If she loved sleeper cells so much, all she could do was resign. Instead, sally grandstanded by disobeying a lawful order from her superior officer.

Sally Yates: A Long-Neck DUD

You're actually measuring her neck?? :rofl: :wtf:
shakehead.gif

Desperation strikes deep
Into your thread it will creep
Starts when you're always afraid
Measuring necks, partisan hackitude takes you away

I think it's time we
Stop hey what's that sound
Another wackball thread is goin' down.

Born in Atlanta in 1960, Yates attended the University of Georgia both as an undergrad and a law student -- becoming what the home of the Bulldogs calls a "double dawg."

Three years after graduating from UGA, she began her career that has spanned almost three decades within the Justice Department, according to her DOJ biography page.

In 1996, Yates aided with the prosecution of Eric Rudolph, who pleaded guilty to bombing Centennial Olympic Park in downtown Atlanta during the Olympic ceremonies.

In 2010, Obama appointed her to run the local US attorney's office, the first time a woman had reached the position there.

She subsequently climbed the DOJ ladder almost to the very top. When former Attorney General Eric Holder informed Obama of his intention to leave the office, Obama tapped Loretta Lynch for attorney general and Yates for deputy.

Unlike Lynch, who faced a divided Senate for confirmation, Yates made it through her Senate grilling with wide, bipartisan support. Georgia Sens. Johnny Isakson and David Perdue -- both Republicans -- spoke on her behalf.

Who is Sally Yates? - CNNPolitics.com
Her educational and professional background pales in comparison to tom horn's I am sure. :rolleyes:

I doubt she goes around measuring people's necks....

lies and personal attacks are all the trumpswabs ever have...

Not true! They're going into neck-measuring now. Or as I like to call it, "neck-rophilia".

All over but the admission that snowflakes couldn't accept the American people giving Hildabeast and white trash like you the red-state finger(s).
sgiving-the-finger_100-101.gif
but they didn't ...

That's not true, Trump won the American Popular vote and Cheater Hillary only won the total popular vote counting non Americans illegally voting, besides Californians don't consider themselves Americans, at least most don't act like they do.. :-l

Oh fucking bullshit. Nobody has ever bought that song and dance. Cram it back where it came from.

but they didn't ...

No, Kalifornians did, not Americans. Trump won 31 of 50 states.....not sure what happened in Barry's other 7.
a higher number of americans turned out and voted against trump, then those who voted for him. Millions more voted for hillary. Argue with reality all you want, I'll leave and let you get to that.

True dat. 54% of voters said "no trump".
And 45% of the electorate said "fuck it" and didn't bother to vote at all.

Forum List

Back