🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Salute Latte?

Real literal Progressives, eh? What's your stance on pay equality, marriage equality, environmental safeguards?

I understand that you've never seen a war you didn't want to fight. But are there people you never want to help? Or should we gird our loins and attack the poor too?
You're using all of the neocon lefty talking points.
Marriage is a coercion that requires a definition before you can apply the term equality. I believe in equal opportunity but not equal outcomes. Again, your old school lefty idealism is showing.
Environmental safeguards is a euphemism for restrictive political opportunism.
You're no Progressive. You see environmental safeguards as a means to erode your "freedom" to pollute. You see marriage equality as a means to parse inequality out of a simple yes or no question. You seem to filter everything through a narrow template of regressive, repressive and oppressive ways to erode human rights.

Only someone who actually cares so much about a gesture could be so shallow to assume the faux cloth of Progressivism to mask a regressive ideology.
First off, you're confusing democrat progressivism as rooted in progress. It's not. It's a reference to a political movement alternate to the constitution and rooted at the beginning of the 20th Century. As for literal progressivism, democrats today are quite the contrary. Your ideology is dated (1960's thru 1980's) and mostly proven counterproductive. If only you'd pay attention to the empirical data and move forward on that.
Now you need to itemize your claims about me specifically per the accusations of pollution, human rights, marriage and oppression. Contradicting democrat values does not default to regression. Pretty much it's the opposite. You apparently are spewing more left wing talking points rhetoric and making bigoted generalizations.
nah! that would make him a republican...

Real literal Progressives, eh? What's your stance on pay equality, marriage equality, environmental safeguards?

I understand that you've never seen a war you didn't want to fight. But are there people you never want to help? Or should we gird our loins and attack the poor too?
Marriage is a coercion that requires a definition before you can apply the term equality. I believe in equal opportunity but not equal outcomes. Again, your old school lefty idealism is showing.
You're no Progressive. You see environmental safeguards as a means to erode your "freedom" to pollute. You see marriage equality as a means to parse inequality out of a simple yes or no question. You seem to filter everything through a narrow template of regressive, repressive and oppressive ways to erode human rights.

Only someone who actually cares so much about a gesture could be so shallow to assume the faux cloth of Progressivism to mask a regressive ideology.
First off, you're confusing democrat progressivism as rooted in progress. It's not. It's a reference to a political movement alternate to the constitution and rooted at the beginning of the 20th Century. As for literal progressivism, democrats today are quite the contrary. Your ideology is dated (1960's thru 1980's) and mostly proven counterproductive. If only you'd pay attention to the empirical data and move forward on that.
Now you need to itemize your claims about me specifically per the accusations of pollution, human rights, marriage and oppression. Contradicting democrat values does not default to regression. Pretty much it's the opposite. You apparently are spewing more left wing talking points rhetoric and making bigoted generalizations.
Spewing left wing talking points is republican? That's new to me.

Spewing left wing talking points is republican? That's new to me.
I'm fairly certain anything that's not ted cruz dogma is new and terrifying to you.

Forum List

Back