🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Salute Latte?

If there were a photograph of President Obama cracking a soft boiled egg on the pointed end, Conservatives would writhe on the floor in disgust.

Way to keep your eye on the big picture, Conservatives! This example of kabuki theater is red meat for small minds.
No, this is part of an obvious pattern that lefties try to obfuscate.
The idiot in chief has disdain for the military because he is so caught up in old school, left wing, anti-war ideology. He and his ilk are so 1960's. Time to lean forward and progress a little.

Obama Is A Piece Of Shit US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

LatteSaluteBushBarney2.jpg

PERFECT! I had little doubt one of you twinks would find this pic....but you might notice that Bush43 saluted with an empty hand. That is sufficient for those of you who salute nothing and nobody.

I had little doubt you would do nothing but ramble on about nothing. The only thing empty is your brain.

If there were a photograph of President Obama cracking a soft boiled egg on the pointed end, Conservatives would writhe on the floor in disgust.

Way to keep your eye on the big picture, Conservatives! This example of kabuki theater is red meat for small minds.
The idiot in chief has disdain for the military because he is so caught up in old school, left wing, anti-war ideology. He and his ilk are so 1960's. Time to lean forward and progress a little.
So we should 'progress' to an ideology that LOVES war? We should 'progress' to a society that glorifies war?

And here I was lead to believe that this is a Christian nation!

So we should 'progress' to an ideology that LOVES war? We should 'progress' to a society that glorifies war?

No, you should progress out of that old school notion that people aren't what they really are. You're all still stuck in the 1960's idealism. You think humans aren't naturally aggressive and you think women and men are the same, etc.
Move forward. Catch up to us real, literal progressives.

Lots of protocol about how to properly salute but Obama is, of course, unaware of any of it.

It goes back to His roots. When in Ireland he bloviated about the part of Himself that is of Irish ancestry.

And, of course, He was right. The branch of the family from Ireland was Clan O'Blivious.

Last edited:

No, you should progress out of that old school notion that people aren't what they really are. You're all still stuck in the 1960's idealism. You think humans aren't naturally aggressive and you think women and men are the same, etc.
Move forward. Catch up to us real, literal progressives.
Real literal Progressives, eh? What's your stance on pay equality, marriage equality, environmental safeguards?

I understand that you've never seen a war you didn't want to fight. But are there people you never want to help? Or should we gird our loins and attack the poor too?

Real literal Progressives, eh? What's your stance on pay equality, marriage equality, environmental safeguards?

I understand that you've never seen a war you didn't want to fight. But are there people you never want to help? Or should we gird our loins and attack the poor too?
You're using all of the neocon lefty talking points.
Marriage is a coercion that requires a definition before you can apply the term equality. I believe in equal opportunity but not equal outcomes. Again, your old school lefty idealism is showing.
Environmental safeguards is a euphemism for restrictive political opportunism.

Marriage is a coercion that requires a definition before you can apply the term equality. I believe in equal opportunity but not equal outcomes. Again, your old school lefty idealism is showing.
You're no Progressive. You see environmental safeguards as a means to erode your "freedom" to pollute. You see marriage equality as a means to parse inequality out of a simple yes or no question. You seem to filter everything through a narrow template of regressive, repressive and oppressive ways to erode human rights.

Only someone who actually cares so much about a gesture could be so shallow to assume the faux cloth of Progressivism to mask a regressive ideology.

Cute. He also decided to hide the bodies coming back from Iraq by not allowing their coffins to be photographed or filmed by the press at Dover AFB.

I do so despise that man and oh yeah, you're an idiot.

Where's the pics of Obozo's KIAs at Dover? C'mon you sniveling piece of shit....let's see em.

Here you go, now I hope those crow feathers taste good, you phony asshole.

Obama Administration Lifts Blanket Ban on Media Coverage of the Return of Fallen Soldiers
Washington, DC, February 26, 2009 – Today Secretary of Defense Robert Gates lifted a blanket ban on news media coverage of the honor guard ceremonies that mark the return of military casualties from abroad.

The new policy will permit media coverage of the ceremonies, during which caskets draped with American flags are brought home from war, after consultation with the families of the fallen. The Obama administration’s move restores press access to the honor ceremonies, which had been the practice from World War II through the Panama invasion of 1989.

Link: Obama Administration Lifts Blanket Ban on Media Coverage of the Return of Fallen Soldiers

This thread is an example of their way of avoiding that he's taken action in the ME against ISIS. He's doing exactly what they want but they have to find SOMETHING else to flap their gums about.

Cute. He also decided to hide the bodies coming back from Iraq by not allowing their coffins to be photographed or filmed by the press at Dover AFB.

You do realize that there are still brave men and women coming back to dover. Seems that the left lost interest about 6 years ago. Damn hypocrites.

The fucking mainstream media lost interest, you dumb-ass. Six years ago the economy fell off a cliff and the media switched their attention to the collapse of Bear Sterns and the mortgage crisis. Grow up and pay attention.

Barry is tired of all the requirements to be president....he's a Kenyan doper from the Islands who voted "present" and smiled like a starlet at the OWS mutts to get elected. He'd much rather shoot selfies with white women to infuriate Mooch....he kinda digs the slapdowns she gives him being Reggie's catcher and all. :badgrin:

obama_selfie_mandela_funeral_2013_12-10.jpg

I thought former Marines had brains. Silly me. I guess you guys are just as stupid as everyone says you are. Go Navy!

Of course Liberals are arguing that Obama’s Coffee Salute is not nearly as bad as George Bush’s “Puppy Salute”. The trouble is, one is obviously meant as, “You don’t deserver the effort it takes to shift this coffee cup to my other hand, which is free,” while the other is, “I’m struggling to keep my dog from jumping out of my arms, but I’m still going to try to salute you, because you deserve the effort.”

Yes subversives, the truth is out there!

Where's the pics of Obozo's KIAs at Dover? C'mon you sniveling piece of shit....let's see em.

Here you go, now I hope those crow feathers taste good, you phony asshole.

Obama Administration Lifts Blanket Ban on Media Coverage of the Return of Fallen Soldiers
Washington, DC, February 26, 2009 – Today Secretary of Defense Robert Gates lifted a blanket ban on news media coverage of the honor guard ceremonies that mark the return of military casualties from abroad.

The new policy will permit media coverage of the ceremonies, during which caskets draped with American flags are brought home from war, after consultation with the families of the fallen. The Obama administration’s move restores press access to the honor ceremonies, which had been the practice from World War II through the Panama invasion of 1989.

Link: Obama Administration Lifts Blanket Ban on Media Coverage of the Return of Fallen Soldiers
Oh? I'm a "phony asshole" because you're a lying sack of shit? Where's the pics, bitch?
rolleyes_zps352ce154.gif

Barry is tired of all the requirements to be president....he's a Kenyan doper from the Islands who voted "present" and smiled like a starlet at the OWS mutts to get elected. He'd much rather shoot selfies with white women to infuriate Mooch....he kinda digs the slapdowns she gives him being Reggie's catcher and all. :badgrin:

I thought former Marines had brains. Silly me. I guess you guys are just as stupid as everyone says you are. Go Navy!
I ain't a former Marine....how many more times? Only chicks and homos say "silly me" And what's this "go Navy" shit? You get that string of pearls over at Norfolk did ya, sweet lips? :suck:

coffee_c0-164-810-636_s561x327.jpg

Obama being disrespectful or just too much golf on his mind?

He's an imperialistic guy with no class. It's all low. My empathy's with the Marines and all soldiers who have to serve under his command. So sad. Barry is always getting even with America. Noticed he was chewing gum too. :lol: What a low-class empty suit.

I ain't a former Marine....how many more times? Only chicks and homos say "silly me" And what's this "go Navy" shit? You get that string of pearls over at Norfolk did ya, sweet lips? :suck:
not a marine? than you must have learned to suck dick on your football team.

Of course Liberals are arguing that Obama’s Coffee Salute is not nearly as bad as George Bush’s “Puppy Salute”. The trouble is, one is obviously meant as, “You don’t deserver the effort it takes to shift this coffee cup to my other hand, which is free,” while the other is, “I’m struggling to keep my dog from jumping out of my arms, but I’m still going to try to salute you, because you deserve the effort.”

Yes subversives, the truth is out there!
now that's how you rationalize ....

You're no Progressive. You see environmental safeguards as a means to erode your "freedom" to pollute. You see marriage equality as a means to parse inequality out of a simple yes or no question. You seem to filter everything through a narrow template of regressive, repressive and oppressive ways to erode human rights.

Only someone who actually cares so much about a gesture could be so shallow to assume the faux cloth of Progressivism to mask a regressive ideology.
First off, you're confusing democrat progressivism as rooted in progress. It's not. It's a reference to a political movement alternate to the constitution and rooted at the beginning of the 20th Century. As for literal progressivism, democrats today are quite the contrary. Your ideology is dated (1960's thru 1980's) and mostly proven counterproductive. If only you'd pay attention to the empirical data and move forward on that.
Now you need to itemize your claims about me specifically per the accusations of pollution, human rights, marriage and oppression. Contradicting democrat values does not default to regression. Pretty much it's the opposite. You apparently are spewing more left wing talking points rhetoric and making bigoted generalizations.

Forum List

Back